Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kumarn
    It is a very intelligent design indeed. In this part of the country were the sun beats down mercilessly from March till October, which is like almost most of the year, who wants sun to shine directly on you. Isn't it better you fall in the shadow?

    I think 3C is justified in charging a PLC for shadow facing apartments.


    It's a very subjective choice. What seems intelligent to you might look stupid to someone else.

    BTW despite all the sunshine, in this part of country East facing properties are still in lot of demand and one of the major criteria for selecting a property for many people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarn
    It is a very intelligent design indeed. In this part of the country were the sun beats down mercilessly from March till October, which is like almost most of the year, who wants sun to shine directly on you. Isn't it better you fall in the shadow?

    I think 3C is justified in charging a PLC for shadow facing apartments.


    and live happily everafter with fungus, seepage, moist walls with cracking paints all through the year?
    and pay through the nose for electricity bills for switching on lights right from morning till late night.

    The houses getting sunlight are considered the best in India. In North India, East and South East facing flats are the best because by the time the day starts getting hotter, the sun has already moved to the west. So sunlight in mornings and cooler noon/afternoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy

    The houses getting sunlight are considered the best in India. In North India, East and South East facing flats are the best because by the time the day starts getting hotter, the sun has already moved to the west. So sunlight in mornings and cooler noon/afternoon.

    :) thats why i booked in tower 22 - 03 flat.
    CommentQuote
  • FYI....The september update is now available on 3C's website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    and live happily everafter with fungus, seepage, moist walls with cracking paints all through the year?
    and pay through the nose for electricity bills for switching on lights right from morning till late night.

    The houses getting sunlight are considered the best in India. In North India, East and South East facing flats are the best because by the time the day starts getting hotter, the sun has already moved to the west. So sunlight in mornings and cooler noon/afternoon.


    sarcasm, sir. sarcasm
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale rate in 3C Lotus Boulevard?

    dealer offer me 6700 AI for 1019 size on 10th floor road facing
    CommentQuote
  • which phase?
    CommentQuote
  • phase 1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anupamdoc
    Certainly there will be difference of location and floor between yours and his unit..


    It is phase 4 6th floor..And betweer 6th till 23rd floor the price difference will not be more than 200-300 Rs..

    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Selling of flats from increased floors

    Is anyone on this forum aware of how 3C is going to sell the additional floors?? In some towers they have increased the no of floors from 24 to 30 a massive 25% increase. Was there any adv. from 3C??
    CommentQuote
  • Can smbdy tell which is better road facing flat or park facing
    CommentQuote
  • Park facing + Plenty of sunlight is considered good. This is my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to know that prices in Delhi fro property are crashing, so what about NOIDA Expressway and 3 C LB. Will they not also go down due to the recession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vknkgk
    Just wanted to know that prices in Delhi fro property are crashing, so what about NOIDA Expressway and 3 C LB. Will they not also go down due to the recession?

    Sir

    Rate is already getting Down.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, What is it now, we were offered in Tower 12A 4th floor Rs. 5600 Sq/ft
    CommentQuote