5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    Dude..

You did not answer to my question...
    dude i hv already answered abhee aapko samjh na aaye to bhagwan malik....

Comment

VishnuB - yeah I have no experience of living in highrises so am finding it difficult to gauge how dense is really dense? I guess I am concerned about the space between the towers as much for the green landscaping as also how much sunlight will the floors recive owing to shadows by the adjacent buildings.

I think you have summed up the two eventual situations well - I wish like you I had bought LB earlier so atleast I could stand to gain if I sold it off later Given the high percentage of investors vs end users (and recession knocking), personally I don't think the rates will go up that much higher in the next couple of years.

Comment

High rises are popular every where as it saves land and achieve various economies like land bank, water, sewarage, postal, telecom etc. It is always advisable to live on higher floors as it gives fresh breeze, sunlight and keep you away from noises. Have been living in high rises in Singapore, Mumbai etc. it is better. Am unable to understand density concept.....

Comment

Originally posted by hunter2011 View Post
          bhaisahab....aapko Noida ke RE ke baare mein kitna pata hai???
          u seem to be a gur gaon(village) ka broker...

i dont understand ppl from gurgaon forums why come and post here and try to create hype for gurgaon...

gurgaon is having such a pathetic infra and its full of crap...
          while Gurgaon certainly is lacking basic infra and amenities, it definitely is investor's pick as the roi has been fantastic in the last decade or so which has not been the case in Noida....

Noida boasts of great infrastructure but lack of jobs, airport, political mess and higher FAR being pushed through to facilitate the developer's profit margins (which in turn translates to bigger pie of bribes to the officials) it is killing the charm that Noida has been boasting of especially from the end users perspective in the last few years...

so one needs to invest very carefully in this uncertain market and after complete diligence..have a lot of steam left in good decent underpriced projects like L300, prateek edifice, stylome etc ( and of course i am invested in couple of these)!!!

Comment

Dude, I typed 2011 instead of 2012 and 2012 instead of 2013. Didn't correct it thinking that people are intelligent enough to gage what I am trying to say.

Cheers
            Manoj

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            Which year do you think you are in?

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03
              Sir vo cancer perit nahi hai....vo khud hi cancer hai jo desh ko khaa raha hai.
              in today's situation if middle class was the only class allowed to vote then congress would not win even 1 seat (just see fb .. almost all middle class and upper middle class are against congress it seems)

but then the reality is that there are some 80 crore poor people in this country and they call the shots when it comes to elections !
              (or maybe they are manipulated during elections through money or muscle power)

Comment

Hi
                I wanted to sell my LB Flat. What rates can i expect. Broker is quoting me 5000

Phase 1 Floor 7

Comment

Originally posted by rohanarora536 View Post
                  Hi
                  I wanted to sell my LB Flat. What rates can i expect. Broker is quoting me 5000

Phase 1 Floor 7
                  Whats the size? if possible please provide detail. like 5000 is all inclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by manoj.tewari View Post
                    Dude, I typed 2011 instead of 2012 and 2012 instead of 2013. Didn't correct it thinking that people are intelligent enough to gage what I am trying to say.

Cheers
                    Manoj
                    That was a tongue-in-cheek humour, I forgot to put " "

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                      in today's situation if middle class was the only class allowed to vote then congress would not win even 1 seat (just see fb .. almost all middle class and upper middle class are against congress it seems)

but then the reality is that there are some 80 crore poor people in this country and they call the shots when it comes to elections !
                      (or maybe they are manipulated during elections through money or muscle power)
                      aisa nahi hai bhai! My manager in last company used to say: "BJP ke bas ki nahi hai desh chalana". He would vote for congress only. There are many middle class who like Gandhi family (mostly old gen). There would be thousands of congress workers - mostly middle class.

Congress is AIDS, India got it due to molestation by the British. It won't go away till the nation is alive.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X