Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vknkgk
    Oh, What is it now, we were offered in Tower 12A 4th floor Rs. 5600 Sq/ft


    5600 AI or bsp
    CommentQuote
  • got mail from broker
    Please find below resale unit available on sale.


    Project Size Tower Floor Facing Demand Paid Loan
    Lotus Boulevard 1095
    8 15-20 Road 5600 80% Y
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sahil Khan
    What do u think should be the current price in Especia (AI)...only senior n experienced memebers are requested to revert....


    I like that..;)...Free advice, that too from Seniors & Experienced.....:D
    CommentQuote
  • what is the resale price of lotus boulevard any phase ..please inform what is the present trend
    CommentQuote
  • Costliest are the LB Ready possession flats in the range of 7200 - 7500 (AI)
    The cheapest are the Phase 4 flats at around 5600-5700 (BSP)

    The trend will show up after the next 2-3 months when the festival season and marriage season affect the overall sales/resale levels. It may not increase too much, but you can expect an upside of Rs 200-300 psqft across all phases.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Costliest are the LB Ready possession flats in the range of 7200 - 7500 (AI)
    The cheapest are the Phase 4 flats at around 5600-5700 (BSP)

    The trend will show up after the next 2-3 months when the festival season and marriage season affect the overall sales/resale levels. It may not increase too much, but you can expect an upside of Rs 200-300 psqft across all phases.

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Costliest are the LB Ready possession flats in the range of 7200 - 7500 (AI)
    The cheapest are the Phase 4 flats at around 5600-5700 (BSP)

    The trend will show up after the next 2-3 months when the festival season and marriage season affect the overall sales/resale levels. It may not increase too much, but you can expect an upside of Rs 200-300 psqft across all phases.


    RE sector is going in bad phase. In 7000 you can buy jaypee golf course flat. Why to buy a high dense projects starts in 2400 rate ?? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    RE sector is going in bad phase. In 7000 you can buy jaypee golf course flat. Why to buy a high dense projects starts in 2400 rate ?? :bab (59):


    I really pitty ur knowledge and ur comments ... logic and orchard one . :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    RE sector is going in bad phase. In 7000 you can buy jaypee golf course flat. Why to buy a high dense projects starts in 2400 rate ?? :bab (59):


    please inform me about golf view flats..is ther view of ground or lake or people playin golf etc..does all flats in a project like dis face this view and how is express way facing view in its comnparison
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al
    please inform me about golf view flats..is ther view of ground or lake or people playin golf etc..does all flats in a project like dis face this view and how is express way facing view in its comnparison


    Enjoy this:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/12229-the-pavilion-court-by-jaypee-greens-in-sector-128-noida/page246?t=14529&page=246

    Lot of photos of Golf course view in pavilion-court thread.
    CommentQuote
  • I posted sometime before and in 3C LB I was offered at BSP 5600 psf a 1300 sq. ft. flat on the 4th floor. So I wanted to know that in 3C LB due to the economic recession will flat prices drop on resale. Someone said they are already dropping, but by how much?
    CommentQuote
  • can any one share total registry cost for LB flat in details

    thx
    CommentQuote





  • In that case LB has 1,25,000 Sq/Ft of club for EVERY FLAT :-D
    CommentQuote
  • Also, jaypee golf course flats were launched 1500 sq/ft


    ..............Bolnay mai kya jata hai.:bab (59):

    Agar koi Senior ka Tag lay kar bavla ho sakta hai to hum to abhi nay nay hain.:bab (5):


    :-D:bab (59):

    bahut din ho gaye they post kiyae huye.


    ab kaam ki baat.


    Checked with 3C, they are still saying Nov/Dec for Phase 2 delivery. for Phase 2 delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Please do not turn this into a "Jaypee-is-better" thread. There are already 10000 threads and a million posts by various brokers for that. Lets keep the discussion focused on 3C Lotus Boulevard here.

    PS: i am not a buyer/seller in either Lotus Boulevard or any Jaypee property. Just a request to maintain overall decorum in respective threads.
    CommentQuote