Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Default United Buyers of All Three C (3C) Projects - Noida/Gurgaon

Hello Everyone,

https://www(dot)facebook(dot)com/groups/3Cbuyers/

We had discussions with buyers of every project from 3C Company and everyone agreed to have a united front.

There is a need of having a common platform as common issues are affecting most of us. We are not sure of what GGN/LB people have achieved and they are not sure about our fight. Some of them are:

- Abusive MSA
    - Maintenance agency
    - Layout plan changes
    - Unable to justify 25% magic figure for super area clause.
    - Delays.

People from different projects are dealing with 3C on regular basis and a lot of problems has been sorted out for one project. However same is not implemented in another one.

Have a central information page will help us negotiate with 3C. The goal of this page is not to have scattered information and discussion specific to project but more of experiences sharing and updates from meeting with 3Cs.

LB is already RTM and they may have faced a lot issues and would have found solution for the same. Instead of rotating the wheel again and again, we should all share the information.

This group will have admins from each of the project.

https://www(dot)facebook(dot)com/groups/3Cbuyers/
    CommentQuote
  • October Updates Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Plz dont trust them blindly. Check physically , then only pay any demand instalment.
    CommentQuote
  • Mates, I saw lotus boulevard today from outside... the paint work is looking very nice and i guess a lot of towers are getting finished..... the club building is looking exceptional and will be a high point of this project... i think 3c deserves a thumbs up for the finishing work they are doing from the outside.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone..

I hv a unit in LB and intend to move here once its ready. One Q i had especially for those who have already moved in. Hows the reception inside the apartments or apartment complex? I am currently living in high rise apt in Faridabad and we have been facing lots of issues with signals. service providers say that somekind of signal boosters are needed in high rise buildings. As it's inside the apartment complex, they can't do much about it.

Not sure if 3Cs has thought of this and done something to address it.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Puneet Bhai,

RWA will provide this.

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • In other words, you are saying that resiednts would contribute for the associated costs and RWA will facilitate this

Shouldn't 3Cs being an experienced builder take care of this??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneet112
    Hello Everyone..

I hv a unit in LB and intend to move here once its ready. One Q i had especially for those who have already moved in. Hows the reception inside the apartments or apartment complex? I am currently living in high rise apt in Faridabad and we have been facing lots of issues with signals. service providers say that somekind of signal boosters are needed in high rise buildings. As it's inside the apartment complex, they can't do much about it.
    Not sure if 3Cs has thought of this and done something to address it.

Rgds

Usually service providers only provide boosters, try writing to them. They do this out of competition. If target is low, they may ask nominal charges for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • If the customer base is high (which would be the case for LB), cellular operators should agree to provide the required solution( cell site near to area, In-building solution(IBS) or the repeater solution). Yes, if RWA writes with proof of customer base then operator for sure can provide the best-fit solution.

If an individual makes complaint, they may ignore it or if agree for a solution( small booster) to cover specific area of your flat, they may charge you as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks everyone for your comments
    CommentQuote
  • there is a shamshaan ghat cemetary near lotus panache is it true..can sm bdy tell how much close is this...
    CommentQuote
  • please refer/search panache thread, its discussed recently and many other times.

Through a local contact, have asked sarpanch of that village about it. will update once i have a reply.

Originally Posted by thank god al
    there is a shamshaan ghat cemetary near lotus panache is it true..can sm bdy tell how much close is this...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,, I am new to this forum. Got this page link from our FB group. I have a flat in phase 4.

Is there any update over possession of phase 2?? when is that happening.
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest you join in google group or yahoo group. The face book group doesnot have much original owners. As far as possession is concerned, this is million dollar question and it is being delayed over and over again. Nothing seems to be early possession.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a google group and there is this All 3C projects group:

https://wwwfacebookcom/groups/3Cbuyers/

Originally Posted by shobhitims
    Hi,, I am new to this forum. Got this page link from our FB group. I have a flat in phase 4.

Is there any update over possession of phase 2?? when is that happening.
    CommentQuote
  • @Amit, i have already joined that.. thanks anyways.

@enduser, Thanks for your suggestion.. will definitely look for some groups on yahoo.
    CommentQuote