Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • phase 4 should be approx 5500 in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,

    I am looking to buy a 2bkh flat in this project. If anyone interested, please pm me the details and we can have a deal very quickly.


    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sale27
    Hello guys,

    I am looking to buy a 2bkh flat in this project. If anyone interested, please pm me the details and we can have a deal very quickly.


    Thanks


    Sent you a pm
    CommentQuote
  • Is it all incl?

    If not what r other charges?
    Originally Posted by del_del
    phase 4 should be approx 5500 in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Any person interested in buying property in 3C project please be aware of the way flat buyers are being treated....
    I am repenting my decision to buy a property in a 3C's project.

    https://www.facebook.com/notes/amit-chauhan/want-your-house-face-the-ordeal-first-the-three-c-company-3c-lotus-panache/10152023167545362?comment_id=31174231¬if_t=comment_mention
    CommentQuote
  • Today few allotees of LP Ph I have got their Flat keys. CONGRATS to all of them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surinder
    Today few allotees of LP Ph I have got their Flat keys. CONGRATS to all of them.


    For condition of apartments in Lotus Panache, please see below link
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3Cbuyers/
    CommentQuote
  • Tell me one project in Noida, where you would have bought, if not 3C. As Now you know the complete picture and are repenting.




    UOTE=VishuB;1014618]Any person interested in buying property in 3C project please be aware of the way flat buyers are being treated....
    I am repenting my decision to buy a property in a 3C's project.

    https://www.facebook.com/notes/amit-chauhan/want-your-house-face-the-ordeal-first-the-three-c-company-3c-lotus-panache/10152023167545362?comment_id=31174231¬if_t=comment_mention
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seniors, I own a 2BHK in LB ph 4.... today a broker offered me 5400 BSP. Please advice if its a good deal. Also advice the price if i hold this unit 6 months more.
    CommentQuote
  • when would be the day when we stop comparing with other projects and start discussing what is wrong and what is right ?

    A builder is refusing accepting letter, mentioning decades old laws in legal documents and all we want to do is compare with other builders.

    trust me, 3C is no sane. Same bunch of greedy people.

    Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Tell me one project in Noida, where you would have bought, if not 3C. As Now you know the complete picture and are repenting.




    UOTE=VishuB;1014618]Any person interested in buying property in 3C project please be aware of the way flat buyers are being treated....
    I am repenting my decision to buy a property in a 3C's project.

    https://www.facebook.com/notes/amit-chauhan/want-your-house-face-the-ordeal-first-the-three-c-company-3c-lotus-panache/10152023167545362?comment_id=31174231¬if_t=comment_mention
    CommentQuote
  • I support Amitexpert. 3C is liar and crook. Now its changing its sking from 3C to lotus green. They are saying that project is supported by FDI which is Red fort capital. It is group of investors and i think it has no base in abroad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shobhitims
    Hi Seniors, I own a 2BHK in LB ph 4.... today a broker offered me 5400 BSP. Please advice if its a good deal. Also advice the price if i hold this unit 6 months more.


    If you hold this till possession definately you will get around Rs7500 AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surinder
    If you hold this till possession definately you will get around Rs7500 AI.


    Yes for sure with in a year or so if economy does not show further downward trend. I advice hold it for a year.
    CommentQuote
  • @Surinder, Londonbhai, Thanks for your valuable suggestion. One more point i want to add here. My flat is not that hot property(location and facing wise). its a 15th floor non park facing flat.. Considering this also you have same suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at current constuction cost,land cost and new land acquisition bill still Noida prices are attractive.
    CommentQuote