Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Such builders shall be taught a lesson..
    Imagine the restlessness phase1 guys would be facing each day...
    Not fair...

Comment

I am using your formula and reg cost is 381320.0625 for 1015 SQ ft flat

1015 sq ft means 94.29 SQ Meter

5%*50000 = 2500

A=2500*94.29*1.25 = 294656
      B=294656*25% = 73664
      a+b=368220+10100+3000 = 381320.0625

Thats Huge. its almost INR 376 psf and plus we all have already paid the lease rent to NA.

Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
      After the increased circle rates below would be the app. registration charges of LB:

STAMP DUTY: (5% * Rs. 50000 (circle rate) * Area (sq mt) * 1.25) -- 25% additional is for the facilities like Pool, Club, Creche etc.
      REG FEES: Rs. 10,100/-
      LEGAL FEES : Not sure but min is Rs. 3000/- (rest dependent on 3C)

In case anyone is selling the flat after registration, Noida Authority will charge Transfer Fees:
      Rs. 2460 * Area (sq mt) + Rs, 1100/-

Shockingly high !

Comment

Ok. Think it created some confusion. The 25% additional amount is already covered under the formula (by multiplying it by 1.25). So you don't have to add it i.e. (B) amount again. So overall for you it will be 294656+10100+3000

Comment

Hi, I visited LB today, and I dont understand why there is concern over quality so much.

It seemed fine, as far as I have seen in NCR RE market.

I am thinking about buying there but all this talk of quality is confusing me.

Comment

Originally posted by sgcray View Post
            Hi, I visited LB today, and I dont understand why there is concern over quality so much.

Go for it there are hundreds who think like you

Comment

just checking ...which tower u visited ...is this open for all to visit and look the interiors?

as such, quality can understood in relative terms and as u hav seen other builders' work also in NCR, u can also shed light on quality - what u liked and what u disliked.

dont go by others opinion - they can say a lot about quality and density ...but when u ask anything better then 3C, they won't have any answer (though a few told JP - but who knows about the final outcome and whether there wd be any outcome or not ...god knows)

as per my experience, 3C customer care and 3C speed of work is one of the best. Cant say about quality - din't see but even if it is average, its okay for me.

Comment

Even I visited one of the ground floor 2bhk in LB about a month ago....the construction quality is fine. Before deciding for LB, i visited Omaxe Grandwoods and Mahagun Maple...in my personal opinion there is no significant different between the LB and Omaxe flats (quality wise). I could make out the room size in LB was same as mentioned in unit's cluster layout...few builders do not deliver what they show in the layout. I did not like the quality of Maple flats though.

Is anyone aware how many lifts will be there in LB tower with 26 floors?

Comment

Originally posted by Grvhome View Post
                  Even I visited one of the ground floor 2bhk in LB about a month ago....the construction quality is fine. Before deciding for LB, i visited Omaxe Grandwoods and Mahagun Maple...in my personal opinion there is no significant different between the LB and Omaxe flats (quality wise). I could make out the room size in LB was same as mentioned in unit's cluster layout...few builders do not deliver what they show in the layout. I did not like the quality of Maple flats though.

AFIAK, 2 normal + 1 service lift.
                  Last edited by aukindian; September 25 2012, 07:28 PM. Reason: Typo correction

Comment

Originally posted by Grvhome View Post

2 [Passenger] + 1 [Service]
                    and Two sets [way] Stairs

Comment

The million dollar question is when possession starts.......

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X