Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shobhitims
    @Surinder, Londonbhai, Thanks for your valuable suggestion. One more point i want to add here. My flat is not that hot property(location and facing wise). its a 15th floor non park facing flat.. Considering this also you have same suggestions?

Which tower, UNIT NUMBER ???. If it is on backside facing Noida Over head Water tanks nothing wrong, You have a very clear view from top right upto Unitech Golf View and good sunlight etc etc. Even if it is non park facing, at 15th floor does not make sense.

So may be because of higher floor 250 - 300 Max discount. No on can make correct prediction considering the present market conditions and pending elections but for AI deal these rates should hold good.
    CommentQuote
    @Surinder, Londonbhai, Thanks for your valuable suggestion. One more point i want to add here. My flat is not that hot property(location and facing wise). its a 15th floor non park facing flat.. Considering this also you have same suggestions?

Lot of people prefer middle floor hence good
    Outside facing means open view hence good
    USP of LB Beautiful and big Club
    CommentQuote
  • @london bhai its in tower 26 and yes... you are right.. water tank facing. Actually i want to sell this off and buy a 3BHK here only. So can you please suggest if changing now(2BHK-->3BHK) is a good?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surinder

I Agree to you brother. When i purchased this last JAN i considered these USP..... and also considered location as its very near to existing noida
    CommentQuote
    @london bhai its in tower 26 and yes... you are right.. water tank facing. Actually i want to sell this off and buy a 3BHK here only. So can you please suggest if changing now(2BHK-->3BHK) is a good?

Go ahead this is the perfect time.
    CommentQuote

I fully agree, once you go inside of flat then only you get a real feel of all surroundings at times views are fabulous from higher floors. Perhaps most of people do not get the opportunity to visit higher floors during construction phase so one is always apprehensive about higher floors.

These days with high speed lifts one does not feel the pinch.
    CommentQuote
    I Agree to you brother. When i purchased this last JAN i considered these USP..... and also considered location as its very near to existing noida

Location of LB is excellent
    CommentQuote
    Go ahead this is the perfect time.

Thanks brother, few more question i have.. It will help me a lot in finalizing...

- If going for 3BHK, Which is the best tower in phase 4.
    - Prevailing rates for 3BHK. Is it same as 2bhk(mine was 5400BSP).
    CommentQuote
    @london bhai its in tower 26 and yes... you are right.. water tank facing. Actually i want to sell this off and buy a 3BHK here only. So can you please suggest if changing now(2BHK-->3BHK) is a good?

ha -- ha-- ha ! that is the real reason bro, no problem - - -, if u want to buy at same location or with 3C then you are in better position to make a decision . otherwise if u r getting a good deal to buy then sell it at market price which should be close to 5700 -5900 BSP. Rest is your luck. All the best bro.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Londonbhai
    ha -- ha-- ha ! that is the real reason bro, no problem - - -, if u want to buy at same location or with 3C then you are in better position to make a decision . otherwise if u r getting a good deal to buy then sell it at market price which should be close to 5700 -5900 BSP. Rest is your luck. All the best bro.

Broker quoted 5400BSP. Are you sure it is 5700 BSP??......
    CommentQuote
    Broker quoted 5400BSP. Are you sure it is 5700 BSP??......

yes,
    CommentQuote
  • Additional tower in LB ???

Is 3C planning additional towers in LB like LP ??? Or is already done that ?? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • There is no extra tower planned in lotus boulevard
    CommentQuote
  • just checking if 3C sent any diwali gift ...if not what cd be the reason?
    cost cutting.
    CommentQuote
  • no diwali gift. probably short of funds......
    CommentQuote