Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • fancy tactics has died down as its deliveries time.

    Originally Posted by del_del
    no diwali gift. probably short of funds......
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying a 2 BHK in LB.. Please let me know the approximate total project cost in resale for the tower which i can expect possession in one year from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahuljain111
    I am interested in buying a 2 BHK in LB.. Please let me know the approximate total project cost in resale for the tower which i can expect possession in one year from now.

    around 1300 sft, 2bhk+study, 5900 BSP, Phase-4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    just checking if 3C sent any diwali gift ...if not what cd be the reason?
    cost cutting.


    They are sending demand letters only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    They are sending demand letters only

    waiting for last demand of completion ....that is also not coming
    CommentQuote
  • November update has come on 3c website
    CommentQuote
  • November PROJECT UPDATES Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is not showing correct tower status of phase 2 in its photographs for last two months. They are trying to fool those clients who cannot visit personally to see progress.

    May be new tactics to deflect anger of poor apartment owners of 3C. They can be sued for this forgery.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    3C is not showing correct tower status of phase 2 in its photographs for last two months. They are trying to fool those clients who cannot visit personally to see progress.

    May be new tactics to deflect anger of poor apartment owners of 3C. They can be sued for this forgery.

    builders have 100 ways to cheat buyers, you can not do anything against it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deven1
    builders have 100 ways to cheat buyers, you can not do anything against it.


    I like your pessimistic approach.....keep it up!
    CommentQuote
  • Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.

    I ve noticed since past few months, they are using trick photography in their updates & sending fake demand notes. All most every month construction updates are similar, only the view/angle of pic is changed.

    For example - CHECK yourself T 27 Boulevard (Oct./Nov. pic) , T 28 PANACHE ISLAND (Oct./Nov pic) , T 38 Boulevard ESPACIA etc.

    ZING/ PANACHE are same except a few bricks/paint here & there. Whenever they send you BRICKWORK/ELECTRICAL/PLUMBING Demand notes, make sure FULL TOWER is completed not individual flat. It is a mandatory norm which they are violating now. They put bricks on front flats only in updates, while if u witness it from backside its still not done.


    (NOVEMBER T 28 PANCHE ISLAND update



    (OCTOBER T 28 PANACHE ISLAND Update)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.

    I ve noticed since past few months, they are using trick photography in their updates & sending fake demand notes. All most every month construction updates are similar, only the view/angle of pic is changed.

    For example - CHECK yourself T 27 Boulevard (Oct./Nov. pic) , T 28 PANACHE ISLAND (Oct./Nov pic) , T 38 Boulevard ESPACIA etc.

    ZING/ PANACHE are same except a few bricks/paint here & there. Whenever they send you BRICKWORK/ELECTRICAL/PLUMBING Demand notes, make sure FULL TOWER is completed not individual flat. It is a mandatory norm which they are violating now. They put bricks on front flats only in updates, while if u witness it from backside its still not done.


    (NOVEMBER T 28 PANCHE ISLAND update



    (OCTOBER T 28 PANACHE ISLAND Update)


    brickwork, flooring, plumbing are individual flat specific milestone.

    builder can not raise demand unless and untill above said milestone is achieved in your individual unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    I like your pessimistic approach.....keep it up!

    buddy every one wants to see the optimistic side of anything, but nothing wrong in accepting the harsh reality. If you will be prepared in advance then you would not crib at later stage.
    CommentQuote
  • what's wrong in giving things a try. Nothing changes because people don't even raise voice.

    Just consider 14000/- admin/bribe charges that were to be paid for sub lease. We all raised voice and almost everyone is doing this sublease without bribe. Imagine how much we all saved.

    Demand note were raised abruptly, we protest and it changed. They are attached with architect certificate.

    We filed couple of RTI and OC was given because they had no answers for delay.

    Give it a try, thing does change. You need to have guts and will power to turn thing around. If you try 10, atleast 3 will change.

    stay united.

    Originally Posted by Deven1
    buddy every one wants to see the optimistic side of anything, but nothing wrong in accepting the harsh reality. If you will be prepared in advance then you would not crib at later stage.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everybody!!!I am looking to buy a 1295 sqft flat in boulevard..have been in talk with dealers for the past few days..but it seems the price they quote is quite high..would be thankful if somebody can give a fair idea about the range of prices I can expect varying on the floor number or the phase..Also if anyone is interested to sell a flat he owns can contact me for the same...I'll be more interested for a white deal if possible..cheers :)
    CommentQuote