Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rookie88
    Hi everybody!!!I am looking to buy a 1295 sqft flat in boulevard..have been in talk with dealers for the past few days..but it seems the price they quote is quite high..would be thankful if somebody can give a fair idea about the range of prices I can expect varying on the floor number or the phase..Also if anyone is interested to sell a flat he owns can contact me for the same...I'll be more interested for a white deal if possible..cheers :)

Which phase are you looking and what are the rate dealers are quoting.
    CommentQuote
    Hi everybody!!!I am looking to buy a 1295 sqft flat in boulevard..have been in talk with dealers for the past few days..but it seems the price they quote is quite high..would be thankful if somebody can give a fair idea about the range of prices I can expect varying on the floor number or the phase..Also if anyone is interested to sell a flat he owns can contact me for the same...I'll be more interested for a white deal if possible..cheers :)

Go back to previous page, you get an answer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu
    Which phase are you looking and what are the rate dealers are quoting.

Hi kattu!! I am more interested for the flats in which i get possession in about an years time...the rate i was told for the tower number 9,18...for the higher floors was around 5400 bsp...and for the lower floors it was around 5600 bsp..but i am still confused what the actual rates are around..
    CommentQuote

i have a 1133 sq ft 2 bhk flat tower 29 1st floor park facing in lb...i am a govt employe grp a gazzetted in delhi govt
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al
    i have a 1133 sq ft 2 bhk flat tower 29 1st floor park facing in lb...i am a govt employe grp a gazzetted in delhi govt

What price are you expecting?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al

Hii!!Can you please pm me your contact number so that we can be in touch?I am new to the forum and am not able to find the option to pm..thanks for the reply
    CommentQuote
    Hii!!Can you please pm me your contact number so that we can be in touch?I am new to the forum and am not able to find the option to pm..thanks for the reply

You need 10 posts for your pm to be enabled.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    You need 10 posts for your pm to be enabled.

Ohh!!is it like a minimum of 10 posts for either sending or receiving a pm?Thanks for the information!!
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current rate in lotus boulevard ? I am looking for 2 BHK or 2.5 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Laural some one have updated regarding IGL ----------- Copied from another thread .I too have a flat in tower K which I bought via resale in April-May 2013. I asked the same question from the customer care and following is the response -

"Rs 9000/= per Allottee has been paid to M/s IGL for providing cooking gas flow in their respective kitchen. The cost include Rs 5000/= refundable security deposit towards installation of meter, regulator and other related equipment, Rs 4000/= refundable security deposit towards automated meter reading system. In addition to above an amount of Rs 1000/= refundable security deposit is also payable towards the consumption of gas at the time of connection of the meter."

I am still trying to get details from IGL on "automated meter reading system", because didn't find anything on their website

questions : how is the IGL connections at 3C ?

Question ; Door phone was there and i think RO was also to be installed which RO water 3C is getting?

Thanks
    Jp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Is 3C planning additional towers in LB like LP ??? Or is already done that ?? :bab (59):

They have already increased 6 floors in many towers (from 24 to 30). They do not have any space left to launch a new tower else they would have done that too.

Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mktewari
    They have already increased 6 floors in many towers (from 24 to 30). They do not have any space left to launch a new tower else they would have done that too.

Manoj

Project is good .. but looks a bit too dense now!
    CommentQuote
  • Trial Survey bhai is expert in oxymorons "a bit too dense "
    CommentQuote
  • LB is dense concrete jungle.... and very expensive..... the gap between towers is such that sunlight does not reach the lower floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabhjain2
    LB is dense concrete jungle.... and very expensive..... the gap between towers is such that sunlight does not reach the lower floors.

:- That's the beauty as they are paying higher price :-D are paying higher price :-D are paying higher price :-D
    CommentQuote