Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes it makes sense to put some pressure to these deaf years and cheater minds.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    There are 25 residents met on last week of November 2013. Builder is not sensitive to delivery schedule and reason cited for delay was suspension of Durga shakthi Nagpal as it hurted supply of sand. But finishing doesnot require sand at least for phase 2 of LB. Its better we meet owners (Nirmal singh, Vidhur and Mr. Suri ) of 3c rather than marketing department.

any plan for future meeting? I will also like to join.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession date of Espacia

Good day friends,

Few queries. Appreciate your inputs

1. Could any of you well informed citizens tell me if they have some concrete date of possession for Tower 32 (Espacia). Last I heard, it was Apr-May 2014.

2. How much increase in percentage of super area should I expect toward possession so that builders can do away with delayed penalty?

3. Heard 1 case, where DLF in Gurgaon was made to pay heavy delayed penalty because of a court ruling in favour of them. Could same ruling be applied to 3Cs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    any plan for future meeting? I will also like to join.

3C secretly opened "The Ardee School" in LB Planet Lotier

Residents are meeting to discuss this issue. LB residents of all phases can join.

Meeting Time : 23 Dec 2013 8 PM
    Venue: Planet Lotier Club, 3c Lotus boulevard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstorm
    Sorry For hijacking this thread. But I hope this can save new investors as well as new end users :
    "Floraville" infect every current project from Paramount is now in deep trouble. Project is not good for end use as well as investment purpose anymore. Builder is very much in financial trouble. This one was Paramount's flag ship project and current pics of this project is displaying worst quality. No work is going on at the site and builder is not in mood of doing anything there. Do not call there Customer care they are biggest liars. Even if builder will start working on project today, he will not be in position to hand over the project before 1st half of 2016. Keep in mind project is already late. So its a risky project for any kind of purchase. Builder has burnt his hand in there "golf foreste" project, which is very much flopped and not having money for completing its other projects.
    Builder is doing bad and do not have money even for PR activities. That why this thread is also dead silent. So please invest in other projects of your choice but not Paramount.

So beware of these projects :-
    1. Paramount Floraville -- Sector 137
    2. Paramount Emotions -- Noida Extension
    3. Paramount Golf Foreste -- Greater Noida

Apna dukh dard toh bayan kariye bhai saheb
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Fake video by Fraud builder

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    3C - corporate AV

The 3C Company Corporate AV - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • JAN.14' Project Updates Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand instalment.
    CommentQuote
  • Saw the updates - must say its quite nice to see so many end users already in the earlier phase towers. Every third flat seems occupied

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I planning to buy a 2/3 bhk in noida for self use RTM or nearing possession. Can anyone help me with the latest resale AI for LOTUS BOULEVARD please
    CommentQuote
  • Should be between 5200 to 5800 per sq ft for nearing delivery
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stallion80
    Hi, I planning to buy a 2/3 bhk in noida for self use RTM or nearing possession. Can anyone help me with the latest resale AI for LOTUS BOULEVARD please

i am offered 5600 bsp by many...for phase 4 2 bhk flat in lb
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the rates del_del thank god al......
    does this incl parking/ transfer fee/ and other chgs

CommentQuote
  • 5600 bsp is basic sales price which means everything excluded
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thank god al
    5600 bsp is basic sales price which means everything excluded

There is hardly any good inventory available in the market 5600 bsp in Phase -2.

Even for phase -3 & 4 one does not get clean fine 5600.

Most of investors are waiting for finishing work to complete and aiming at 7000 - 7500.

God knows will they get or not - - - - - -.
    CommentQuote