Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Received offer from 3C to buy extra parking for Tower 12A. 6 options ranging from 2 Lacs to 4 Lacs. Does it make sense to buy extra parking at this stage for investment and/or end use?
    CommentQuote
  • As all other projects , i like this project also.
    I just pray to god that abaadi should be given adequate space by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Any update or Hope on the possession dates???
    CommentQuote
  • some body plllz guide.in lotus boulevard which towers are best for end use like sun facing towers road facing etccc...some body is offering unit 204 tower 29 park facing ..is it sun facing will i get sunlight
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shuchi sharm
    some body plllz guide.in lotus boulevard which towers are best for end use like sun facing towers road facing etccc...some body is offering unit 204 tower 29 park facing ..is it sun facing will i get sunlight

Looking on map it looks to be a good unit. what is the price offered to you
    CommentQuote
  • 3Cs exposed

I am an end user in LB waiting for my possession ... 3C- Corrupt, Cunning, Chor.....their real faces are now exposed...they are theives in white collars; no different than other builders...now residents are taking them head on...please see the attached picture of Phase 1 balconies and the innovative way to protest...lets spread the word and show the world real 3C
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing way of protest. Silent yet powerful! LB folks are just so awesome. Perfect way to shake up the blood sucking builders. :)
    CommentQuote
  • some body plllz guide.in lotus boulevard which towers are best for end use like sun facing towers road facing etccc...some body is offering unit 204 tower 29 park facing ..is it sun facing will i get sunlight
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_del
    Looking on map it looks to be a good unit. what is the price offered to you

sir there is a huge difference between prices quote means 5700 to 7000 may be because of phase...kindly tell how can i get map...can i see whether tower 29 is road facing or not
    in tower 29 201 is better 0r 202 or 203 or 204.how things goes...smbdy guide
    CommentQuote
    sir there is a huge difference between prices quote means 5700 to 7000 may be because of phase...kindly tell how can i get map...can i see whether tower 29 is road facing or not

You can get the map on 3c website. Further the price difference will be there due the different phases. You can get phase 4 between 5400 to 5800
    CommentQuote

you seem to be new to buying into RE.....what ever you do.... dont be in a hurry to make a decision.... the rates are not going to increase for at-lest the next two to four months..... let your brokers know to only call you if they have something for example...
    x Rate quoted by them - 200 or 300 ... you will soon see better quotes. Tell them that their quote is totally out of your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Silent Protest by residents

Protest by LB residents against 3c.. as 3C is allowing outsiders in the LB facility...like school etc
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Par hua kya ... Why are the end users so unsatisfied

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Impressed by the unity of buyers/end-users in the 3c lotus boulevard project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GoGetit009
    Par hua kya ... Why are the end users so unsatisfied

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have sold section of club to ARDEE SCHOOL, which will now run a commercial school from LB campus. School allows admission to outsiders too. School website says it has a open outdoor and indoor amphitheater, a swimming pool. which indicate they may have also sold rights for wave pool, outdoor amphitheater and some green area as well.

A section of green area has already been barricaded by school. This all is clear breach of trust where club and common area that residents paid for is being sold to some one else Club was already not enough for 3500 flat owners (~14000 residents) and now that a considerable section is sold to school, you imagine the rush.

Life for residents will be hell once school is operational as school buses will be parked inside and outside the gate of LB campus. School timings will for sure coincide with residents morning rush. Parents of kids will be using the same gate which will be used by residents, think about the morning rush and traffic when already congested 10000 residents are struggling to move out of gate blocked by parents who have come to drop off their ward.. Imagine the Quality of life at Modern chawl , The LOTUS BOULEVARD.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote