Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

How much penalty is paid to you? Is this as per agreement and is calculated right from the date, the grace period ends. I think they had varying penalty charges (5 psf for first 6 months and then the psf penalty increases). So, is that calculated as per BBA? I think grace period for PHASE-1 was somewhere around Sept-2011....

Originally posted by ashising View Post
    Hello Friends,

3c has finally issued the possession letter for the Phase 1 buyers. My apartment is in tower-2.
    Following are the fine details I got the letter.
    I hope above information is useful to all buyers.

1. Huge Stamp Duty

-5 % of (Circle rate + Car parking).
    -Circle rate for my 4th floor apartment as per 3c is Rs. 5228 per square feet. Thats even way high from market rates.
    -Stamp Duty for my 1143 sqft apartment is 3 lakhs 8
    thousand. Puhh...

2. Increase in Super area
    -Increase in super area is 5 sqft for my 2 BHK apartment.

3. Default Car parking
    -Alloted car park is in lower basement. something LBNCP means Lower Basement Normal Car Parking.

4. Labour Cess
    -Levied @19.07 Rs. per sq feet.
    -As per Mohit Rastogi from 3c, this is as per Demand from Noida authority.
    -3C is ready to show the copy on demand.

5. Service Tax on car parking
    -Levied @3.09% on Car parking cost.

6. One time Electric Connection charges
    -Amount Rs. 16854/- , though was not mentioned in BBA,

7. Selling forbidden till registry done
    -As per 3c they have given the final list of allotess to NA, and no transfer is allowed unless Registry is done.
    So, incase someone is looking to sell, registry is to be done first.

8. Maintainance Charges are Rs. 2.25 per square feet.

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Ashish Singhal
    LB Phase-1
    Tower-2

Comment

Any increase in the carpet area resulting from the 5 sq ft increase in super area? Have they given any explanation?

and this 'Labour Cess' is an interesting development. Who will eat this money? MSY? I guess all developers will charge this amount at the time of possession.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
        Any increase in the carpet area resulting from the 5 sq ft increase in super area? Have they given any explanation?

and this 'Labour Cess' is an interesting development. Who will eat this money? MSY? I guess all developers will charge this amount at the time of possession.
        Sir,
        This Rs. 19 will be charged by all builders at the time of possession?
        I heard that prateek fedora gave possession sometime back, were these charges levied there too?
        Never heard of labour cess before, must be levied from the state govt/NA because CG doesnt have any such cess..
        Any ideas?

Comment

Circle rates for undeveloped sectors of Noida is 45000/sqmt and for developed sector is 50000/sqmt which translates to 5228/sqft and 5808/sqft for builder flats.

Comment

2014 elections jo aa rahe hain, paisa kahaan se aayega....
            waisa labor cess ke paise toh labors ko jaane chahie

Chori pe chori....seena jori...

Selling forbidden? But 3C asks buyers the name to be given for registration before issuing possession letter. and 3C gives time for this, correct? Phase1 buyers can confirm.

But I think, buyers should raise RTI to NOIDA Authority asking why these new charges, labor cess?

Also, buyers should unite to know how 3C comes up with additional charges of electric connection?
            Why same was not mentioned earlier in BBA.

If on a rough count of 4000 apartments in LB, electric connection charges come up to be 6.74 crores. Poore staff ki salary bahar...ek jhatke me... hats off to the builders strategies...
            Last edited by LChand; September 29 2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

from LB yahoo group

Provision for split A/C in rooms: 3C cannot do this .. individual requests will not be served by 3C.
              3C will not allow woodwork etc to be done before formal possession.
              Delay in giving possession letters is only due to govt. procedural matters .. not due to any legal issues.
              Fixed price for additional car parking cannot be given. This is something that will go up over time. Additional price for open parking is still not out.
              3C cannot give a standard checklist for taking possession of flats. Buyers will have to make up their own.
              Justification for increase in super area. As per 3C, Builder Buyer Agreement allows them to charge up to 8% more than the promised super area in case of eventuality. However, any increase in super area will be matched by a reasonable increase in carpet area as well. As per 3c, civil construction projects invariably result in final measurements being at variance with the initial construction plan. So even one particular room is 3 inches longer on one side, the overall flat area will automatically have increased by a few square feet.
              Maintenance charges shall be Rs. 1.99 per Sq. Ft. per month (taxes etc., as applicable .. approx 10%). No basis for computation of monthly maintenance charge could be given by 3c at this time. Reportedly, it is lower than any other builder charging in Noida. (?)
              Power backup charges shall be Rs. 13 per unit. Speaking of load, a 3 BHK flat will be able to run 3AC's, including fans, tubelights, etc. in all the rooms. Load specs in KVA could not be obtained during the meeting.
              Justification for Labour Cess: It is a government-levied charge and 3C will have to pass it on the flat buyers. However, labour cess is 1% of Rs. 19.07 .. the computed "cost of construction" reported by the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                Provision for split A/C in rooms: 3C cannot do this .. individual requests will not be served by 3C.
                3C will not allow woodwork etc to be done before formal possession.
                Delay in giving possession letters is only due to govt. procedural matters .. not due to any legal issues.
                Fixed price for additional car parking cannot be given. This is something that will go up over time. Additional price for open parking is still not out.
                3C cannot give a standard checklist for taking possession of flats. Buyers will have to make up their own.
                Justification for increase in super area. As per 3C, Builder Buyer Agreement allows them to charge up to 8% more than the promised super area in case of eventuality. However, any increase in super area will be matched by a reasonable increase in carpet area as well. As per 3c, civil construction projects invariably result in final measurements being at variance with the initial construction plan. So even one particular room is 3 inches longer on one side, the overall flat area will automatically have increased by a few square feet.
                Maintenance charges shall be Rs. 1.99 per Sq. Ft. per month (taxes etc., as applicable .. approx 10%). No basis for computation of monthly maintenance charge could be given by 3c at this time. Reportedly, it is lower than any other builder charging in Noida. (?)
                Power backup charges shall be Rs. 13 per unit. Speaking of load, a 3 BHK flat will be able to run 3AC's, including fans, tubelights, etc. in all the rooms. Load specs in KVA could not be obtained during the meeting.
                Justification for Labour Cess: It is a government-levied charge and 3C will have to pass it on the flat buyers. However, labour cess is 1% of Rs. 19.07 .. the computed "cost of construction" reported by the builder.
                If there is no provision for Split AC it just another MIG flat.
                By the way, Do they have provision for Window AC?
                Last edited by Cookie; September 29 2012, 07:59 PM.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by realguru
                  Agar sour grapes na hote to LB ke thread pe roz visit na karte .

LB ke buyers se zada tumhe uski possession ki fikar thi(farak sirf itna tha ki buyers were hoping for possession and you were not )
                  I visit even CR and Kundli thread too Lolz and you are talking not different.
                  Don't follow me and don't care about my "fikar".
                  rather care about your NON AC flats...

I just asked LB has provision for "window AC" or not. I guess not..
                  Thanks

Comment

obviously , tabhi to woh FB ka msg leke aaye ..
                    Aur poori baat nai batayi ki buyers had meeting with 3C executives
                    and 3C is willing to resolve the issues. Whether 3C resolves it or not,
                    noone knows , par aadhi baat bata ke kalti ho gae.

Trialsurvey yeh bhi usi fb pe aaya hai jahan se aapne apne matlab ka content
                    copy paste kiya negativity banane ke liye.

3C ki Possession se 1 se jada bande ko shock laga hai.

Originally posted by LChand
                    aap bhi usi line me ho kya ?
                    Last edited by realguru; September 29 2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Wishing you good night sleep after all this possession drama.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      I visit even CR and Kundli thread too Lolz and you are talking not different.
                      Don't follow me and don't care about my "fikar".
                      rather care about your NON AC flats...

I just asked does LB have provision for "window AC". I guess not..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X