Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Originally posted by LChand
    bidu....chakkar kya hai... LB aur 3C ka peccha kyon nahin chhodte....
    AC or non-AC..who needs AC in high rise with special insulated bricks with heat/cold protection...
    Bhai

    Don't mind

    I wanted to buy in 3C LB due ti its location...in fact I have seen the sample flat too and in my previous posts I have shared my views too.

    But when someone makes irrelevant comments like "sour grapes" etc. I need to reply them in the same fashion..
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Congratulations to everybody who got possession..
      May the whole noida region blossoms.
      Do post some pics.;-))

      Regards

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        So, your guess is that it does not have Window AC provision and you believed trialsurvey that it wont be having Split AC. So, you are guessing
        3C wont provide an AC provison

        Enough said ....

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        ...

        I just asked LB has provision for "window AC" or not. I guess not..

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Bhai

          Don't mind

          I wanted to buy in 3C LB due ti its location...in fact I have seen the sample flat too and in my previous posts I have shared my views too.

          But when someone makes irrelevant comments like "sour grapes" etc. I need to reply them in the same fashion..
          True...I was just pouring diesel to the fire...

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Comment tum LChand ko quote karke kehte ho aur blame mujhe karte ho

            kya bande ho bhai....

            Originally posted by cookie
            Lchand

            I am behaving like " Guy who missed non AC Bus"

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by realguru View Post
              Comment tum LChand ko quote karke kehte ho aur blame mujhe karte ho

              kya bande ho bhai....
              Chill Man....
              I am not blaming you or anyone for anything..
              I just commented on LB project in repose to "trailsurevy" post.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                award for Faking news of the day goes to "trialsurvey" for posting incomplete info from fb.

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  You commented on that post because that was the only post in last 48 hours where you could find some -ve info amidst the possession fiasco and you were quick to add fuel to it.

                  Sure you would have seen other posts, but jealousy got so better of you that you could
                  not keep away from posting non-negative post and just jumped on this thread.

                  Even you know that you are jealous of 3C giving possession, kisi aur ka to kya kahun main.




                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  I just commented on LB project in repose to "trailsurevy" post.
                  Last edited by realguru; September 29 2012, 08:54 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by realguru View Post
                    So, your guess is that it does not have Window AC provision and you believed trialsurvey that it wont be having Split AC. So, you are guessing
                    3C wont provide an AC provison

                    Enough said ....
                    it do have..every room has window AC provision..i visited personally to validate it..

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      2.25 Rs maintenance cost..where is green factor??

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X