Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the clarification. :)

What was this recent ruling that you are referring to? Was it a Supreme Court verdict?

My opinion was based on what I heard on NDTV Property Show where one of the panelist mentioned that this ruling will deal a body blow to RWA's all over India.

Originally Posted by aukindian
    This is verdict of supreme court but based on applicable law means Haryana apartment act. It won't be applicable as it is in other states. Lawyer will have to prove that it is applicable in UP apartment act also. Otherwise reasoning can be reinterpreted in light of UP apartment act or entirely different ruling is possible if court feels other judgement are applicable.
    UP apartment act is quite explicit on common areas and recently an ruling came based on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone is missing one point here. All builders including 3C has not filed necessary disclosures under UP Acts. These forms makes in mandatory for builder to make clear disclosures of common areas. This clearly shows the malafide intentions.

Builder can not claim innocence as I have been sending them emails to remind of the same.

Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Thanks for the clarification. :)

What was this recent ruling that you are referring to? Was it a Supreme Court verdict?

My opinion was based on what I heard on NDTV Property Show where one of the panelist mentioned that this ruling will deal a body blow to RWA's all over India.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    LB main gate has put school banner also...

Someone says admission as already started. 3C is just exploiting the noida authority's permission of mix land usage though its really bad for LB.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is corrupt, Cheat and Chor.....
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current bsp rates for 4th phase in lotus boulevard...please help...
    CommentQuote
  • FEB.14' Project Updates Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Plz dont trust 3C blindly. Check physically your tower , then only pay any demand installment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.Guys who have shifted to LB and living there for some time, can they share their views on the type of life ?The problems they are facing and the positives too...

I have a unit each in L300 and Lp and will get possession in an years time and wish to take a 3/4 BR apartment on rent in Noida till the time I get any one of them. I just want to know type of Life in LB as compared to other nearby societies .
    CommentQuote
  • Are d black flex posture showing dissatisfaction removed from balconies as none of the pics in 3C updates shows d same.......or is it "Plz dont trust 3C blindly" as these r removed in photoshop ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    Amidst all the controversies of this 3C project, is this still a good buy from end users perspective comparing various options in the vicinity?
    Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • 3C Lotus Boulevard, Noida

Originally Posted by myhomedream
    Hello,
    Amidst all the controversies of this 3C project, is this still a good buy from end users perspective comparing various options in the vicinity?
    Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If 3c deliver what they promised, then it will be no match for others around... But thats a big IF... we can always hope for the best but be prepared for the worst...

Sent from my iPad
    CommentQuote
  • How is location of Tower 12 unit no 2 on 4th-6th Floors with respect to Sunlight , View/other tower shadow and Ventilation ?
    CommentQuote
  • It is a very good corner unit with clear view of two sides with good ventilation & near to club. 6th floor has extended balcony wich is extra advantage.
    Are you taking it on resale? What rate you is offered to you? I am lso searching similar unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gameon
    It is a very good corner unit with clear view of two sides with good ventilation & near to club. 6th floor has extended balcony wich is extra advantage.
    Are you taking it on resale? What rate you is offered to you? I am lso searching similar unit.

Thanks. Extended balcony - Is it only for 6th floor unit or on all floors ? Sorry if I sound naive . Dont know the exact price as of now, I think Seller is expecting around 6100-6200 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by happy74
    Thanks. Extended balcony - Is it only for 6th floor unit or on all floors ? Sorry if I sound naive . Dont know the exact price as of now, I think Seller is expecting around 6100-6200 BSP.

It's for 6th floor ( from 1-8th) & on few higher floors as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gameon
    It is a very good corner unit with clear view of two sides with good ventilation & near to club. 6th floor has extended balcony wich is extra advantage.

My friend has got similar unit with extended balcony which offers very usable sit out area and is open to sky. It is really very useful.
    CommentQuote