Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can anyone please tell me the current Rent rate for flats in Boulevard, including maintenance. Both furnished & semi-furnished.
    How is it compared to other options nearby?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IndianPundit
    point taken.. but again my point was for end use only.. even prices in investor's market is determined to some extent by end-user preferences only... hence, end user should also think rationally that in today's times, who doesn't have problems in life...the difference is that person living on 12th and 14th floor, doesn't relate the problems with the floor no., but general tendency would be otherwise for 13th floor person...its all mind games... for person dying of heart attack/accident living on 1st floor, he would never relate this to his floor no. , but person living on 13th floor and/or his neighbors would immediately attribute the floor no. as the sole reason..(where the real reason might be bad /lack of exercise/ unsafe driving).

Friend, If it is investment, think again. If it is self use, try to take advantage and get some discount. these are the rationalist choices I am talking about with no mention of the supernatural kind. Not interested in THAT crap.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a option in Tower 14, especia facing.
    Just want to confirm when I can expect the possession. I am looking for end use, so don't want to pay rent and EMI together for long.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to All Members one again, I am finalizing in T30 middle floor at BSP Rs 6233/sft directly from 3C, is it good deal? should I go ahead?
    This is for self use or after possession I may rent it till I am out side India.
    Please help me its urgent....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aasn208
    Thanks to All Members one again, I am finalizing in T30 middle floor at BSP Rs 6233/sft directly from 3C, is it good deal? should I go ahead?

This is for self use or after possession I may rent it till I am out side India.

Are you not able to get better prices in resale... At thus juncture when 3c is getting so much bashing for it's unscrupulous deeds, prices should be lower... You should not try to sign it in a hurry....

Also, do try to check whether this tower is as per the first Master Layout at the time of lauch... If not, it is bound to get involved in litigation sooner than later... Hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Guru1001,
    Actually I am looking for fresh booking, not willing to go for bank loan, this is 50-50 plan, 50% with in a year and rest 50% on possession.
    How to get information about Master Layout, if ask builder he will tell truth?? please help me.
    CommentQuote
  • You should definetly ask the builder to provide you the layout... On the layout, the date of approval from NA is mentioned... In case of LB, it should be around 2009... If it is later than that, then he is showing you a modified layout which is going to be challanged by existing buyers/ residents.. As you are a new buyer, you ask the builder to provide you a copy of it for your verification and then subsequently check with existing buyers on FB group page... They will help you to identify if the plan is original or not...

They will also provide more clarity if this investment is genuine or not.... Plus you will get more details about the builder and his practises... Buying a flat is a serious investment, do your due diligence before moving forward... Many more inputs are available on threads of different projects from 3c... Best of luck..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks to All Members one again, I am finalizing in T30 middle floor at BSP Rs 6233/sft directly from 3C, is it good deal? should I go ahead?

6233/- BSP??? No wonder builders are still selling at exorbitant rates because of such wealthy NRIs :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Resale rates in LB

Presently I am scouting for two bedroom flat in Noida.

Looking at layout of LB, to me it appears that tower 21 being just adjacent to Pathways school should give good long views and ample sunlight to its residents.

Please give me an idea on prevailing resale rates for 1019 square foot flat in lower under construction floors of LB.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • You can buy in Great Value Sharnam in 5115 BSP in fresh booking in 50:50 plan. Sharnam is right opposite 3C Lotus Boulevard.
    CommentQuote
  • Please be aware of the land issue in Sharnam Project. Take judicious call!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gameon
    Please be aware of the land issue in Sharnam Project. Take judicious call!!

Yes. I have also heard there is some land issue.. can you let me know what precisely is the issue?
    CommentQuote

Resale rate around 5400 then why to pay so hefty ??

If you do not have black money to arrange, then either:
    1) Arrange money from friend/relative
    2) Search a resale unit where black component is relatively less.

Do not waste your money by paying this undeserved price. When you will pay hefty EMIs you can realize the mistakes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cassini
    Yes. I have also heard there is some land issue.. can you let me know what precisely is the issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Donot trust 3C...
    CommentQuote