3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    itna bhi nahin Cookie bhai.... ceiling fan ke liye toh provision hoga...
    let's not go far on this discussion, things will get done when people start living there...
    dheere dheere sab set ho jaata hai..itna bada project hai toh..khaali toh rehne waala nahin hai..aur yeh India hai...things get done
    Lchand

Just kidding...
    But I did not know that my one comment about AC and MIG thing would have sparked this much fire. which I did not say anything irrelevant but thereafter check the comments made by you Guys, you will get to know who went far...
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
      aapki kahani HOLE par hi kyon atak jati hai :-D
      MIG flats mein bhi "Hole" hote hai.....Spit AC ke liye.. yaha toh widow AC mein bhi missing hai.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Lchand

Just kidding...
        But I did not know that my one comment about AC and MIG thing would have sparked this much fire. which I did not say anything irrelevant but thereafter check the comments made by you Guys, you will get to know who went far...
        Just want to confirm maintenance charges are 2.25 and that too without club charges ? Is there any fixed power backup charges which is seperate from maintenance charges ..

Cookie I think you were discussing in CR maintenance charges are high ,now what u have to say about 3C ??? Please someone don't mention that labour , malli , gaurds also going to highly paid in 3C and that's why charges are high in 3C .

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          MIG flats mein bhi "Hole" hote hai.....Spit AC ke liye.. yaha toh widow AC mein bhi missing hai.
          arre Cookie bhai..take my advise stop it all. Yahaan LB ke bahut deewane hain... LChand,delphy,realguru,jai,veeru,akbar,birbal,gabb ar,kaliya,rahim chacha,dhanno,basanti...

merry-go-round karr denge aapko.... phir sab ghoomta dikhayee dega aapko....

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
            Just want to confirm maintenance charges are 2.25 and that too without club charges ? Is there any fixed power backup charges which is seperate from maintenance charges ..

Cookie I think you were discussing in CR maintenance charges are high ,now what u have to say about 3C ??? Please someone don't mention that labour , malli , gaurds also going to highly paid in 3C and that's why charges are high in 3C .
            power backup is at Rs13 per unit

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
              13 is my lucky number....

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                Sir that's per unit charge for consumption but most of builders also charging fixed monthly part as well like UPPCL charge 65 RS for KVA every month and that's fixed and any consumption charges will be addition to that.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  arre Cookie bhai..take my advise stop it all. Yahaan LB ke bahut deewane hain... LChand,delphy,realguru,jai,veeru,akbar,birbal,gabb ar,kaliya,rahim chacha,dhanno,basanti...

merry-go-round karr denge aapko.... phir sab ghoomta dikhayee dega aapko....

Sir theek keh rahe hoo pata nahi kyun loog itni -ve batein karte hein LB ke liye with out any link with LB

I went for the group meeting with 3c and impressed with the details given. Clear information was passed by them to buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
                    Sir theek keh rahe hoo pata nahi kyun loog itni -ve batein karte hein LB ke liye with out any link with LB

I went for the group meeting with 3c and impressed with the details given. Clear information was passed by them to buyers.
                    Please tell me what is per unit charge when normal supply of electricity comes.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post

I think it is the new norm. Omaxe GW also has 2.25 per sqft plus club charges of 950/- . I do think it is a bit high though esp. for bigger flats.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X