3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
    Noida mein rent ki aag lagi hui hai and it is not easy to find any decent flat on rent. So I am expecting 15k for 3 BHK is not a big deal with minimum work. As far as club and other things 2-3 months the picture will change drastically. work in club is going at very fast pace......
    15K for 3BHK is nothing... in Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
      I think Supreme Court should have a say in that and should seek the reasons of revision in circle rates in quick succession. If anyone files a PIL, it should get a positive response from Court.
      Agree Lchand Bhai

Recently hiked Circle rate has really discouraged me to buy RTM in Noida.
      All inclusive in LB smallest 2bhk in pahse-I would cost me more than 70 lacs....right?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
        What a news we are waiting for....

Dear Pravin, real acre please celebrate Karen do yaroo after all,we wait, we discussed, we fell depressed (including L chand and his genuin sub lease deed concern) and it's time of celebrationfor all lb, 3c buyer janta..
        L chand please don't mind u seems to be more interested today in selling ur flat, but we miss u yaar with sikangi..

Today is the day of victory for buyers who believe and respect the company who try to maintains the transparency,professionalism in their approach, the who credit goes to mr bhanote and his new team..

Now 3c also have to bear the burden of responsibility and other player copy them, then RE goes in positive directions..

Just enjoy and then make a plan to solve the pitty issue like water duct later.

The best thing is registry part... Which is the big thing..

Thoda paise, thoda area, those problem we can ignore but live in danger without registry....

Espacially after noida edition issue..

Good life in happy home..
        Possession of 3c will also give the clue to other builders and flat owners about the various charges specially impact of circle rate increase.

Comment

nahin yaar itna bhi nahin... 70L toh nahin....60-65 me aa jayegaa..
          Now, don't pull our legs.... on LB rates.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Agree Lchand Bhai

Recently hiked Circle rate has really discouraged me to buy RTM in Noida.
          All inclusive in LB smallest 2bhk in pahse-I would cost me more than 70 lacs....right?

Comment

15K for 3BHK is nothing... in Noida.
            Agree..

Omaxe Grand mein rent hai 19000 for 2BHK, club and maintenance extra.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ghanup View Post
              OMG!!! thats a huge registry charges! I did my new flat registry (sector-119) in Feb-2012 and circle rate was approx 2800/- psf. NA increased circle rates twice after that within a matter of 2-3 months. I guess a pre planned strategy when thousands of flats are getting ready for registry... how unfair! and on top of that this 'labour cess' !!! huge corruptions has to be fed by middle class people, one way or other!
              Sir,

With all these demonstrations by the farmers and the promise to pay more money, this was expected. Har tareeke se its the mango man who ll bear the brunt. Noida Authority is nothing but an extortion racket.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
                Noida mein rent ki aag lagi hui hai and it is not easy to find any decent flat on rent. So I am expecting 15k for 3 BHK is not a big deal with minimum work. As far as club and other things 2-3 months the picture will change drastically. work in club is going at very fast pace......
                Buddy go and check prateek fedora ,possession given in feb, currently not even occupany 10% ,people quoting on net 25k for 3bhk but if you visit society you can see a4 sheets saying flats available on rent 15k...bachelors students allowed... net par likhna and reality mein bahut difference hai.. people still living happily on rent in sector 62 area with rent of 17k for 3 bhk and that in old socities where everything is well placed..

Comment

yeah. I am in contact with 3C's representative and have been assured possession in 2nd quarter of 2013. I shall start the procedures in Feb-2013. 5000 ka rate ka offer 15 days back aaya tha. I turned down.
                  What would be the time for offer of poss start in LP. Is it possible to have havan like party at LP during this festive season. And final poss in this calendar year this will help to get the tax exemption for interest portion in this cal year.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRahul View Post
                    Buddy go and check prateek fedora ,possession given in feb, currently not even occupany 10% ,people quoting on net 25k for 3bhk but if you visit society you can see a4 sheets saying flats available on rent 15k...bachelors students allowed... net par likhna and reality mein bahut difference hai.. people still living happily on rent in sector 62 area with rent of 17k for 3 bhk and that in old socities where everything is well placed..
                    By the way last year people were talking about 15k minimum for 2bhk but now seems expecation has already come down now and u saying 15k for 3bhk

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
                      What would be the time for offer of poss start in LP. Is it possible to have havan like party at LP during this festive season. And final poss in this calendar year this will help to get the tax exemption for interest portion in this cal year.
                      No idea about LP's possession. But yeah possession should bring down the taxes by 30-60K, considering the interest paid before possession too, means a saving of 2500 to 5000 per month, not bad. Maintenance charges toh nikal jayega...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X