Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Asliyat yeh hai boss ki majority fall for marketing, PR, and discount gimmicks of builders....spl. The padhee likhee junta...

    Club, spa, sauna, falana, dhimkana main phans jaatey hain....they forget....ghar leney aaye hain...club ki membership nahin.

    Buy a solid low density, spacious, less loading, basic house in a gated colony with ample open space...
    thats it....

    For rest of mumbo jumbo....buy a professional club or 5 star hotel club membership.....and enjoy truly professioanl club services

    4000 families sharing 3-4 pools is ridiculous !!!!!

    How people fell for this...is still beyond my imagination.

    3c waalon ne angrezi speaking babes, brochures, youtube videos and paid marketing se....logon ko concrete jungle chipka diya

    Let these societies be 70% occupied...dekhna kya haal hoga...not to forget paying 3-4 psf maintenainence...



    Zohaib... I remember you have earlier pointed out good options available in GN... Do you know of good properties in noida which meet your criteria.. It's serious question.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Yup but both calculations will throw up a ROI number if you take the relevant time period and amount invested for that period.

    But if you simply compare an instalment clp plan with upfront plot payment even the same price increase over 4 years will mean a higher return on flats as investment is spaced out in instalments.


    Of course its just a crunching of numbers on an excel sheet at the end. However, the advantage of paying in small tranches instead of one go is not easily quantifiable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Of course its just a crunching of numbers on an excel sheet at the end. However, the advantage of paying in small tranches instead of one go is not easily quantifiable.



    Yup completely agree and therefore I am all for flats rather than plots.... Specially the authority sector plots will loose lot of value once lifestyle living sets in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    Zohaib... I remember you have earlier pointed out good options available in GN... Do you know of good properties in noida which meet your criteria.. It's serious question.




    I hve answered this many times.
    And will do once again

    Go for basic, sturdy, gated rtm society with low density.

    Army sectors, even societies in 62 fit the bill

    People say they are old...i say...they have stood the test of time and are rock solid...the high density societies will fall apart within a couple of years and look run down

    Maintenance 3-4 rs. Psf builder will extract and leave society once its 3-4 yrs old as then the things will start breaking down

    You cannot expand in such societies

    Loading is high

    So payinh even 8k for a flat in army sector is FAR better than 6k in these concrete jungles...as far as End use is concerned.

    You want clubs, etc....????...take up membership in 5 stars or other clubs...will be much cheaper

    24 hr power..???..
    Are you aware that per unit charges for ppwer back up on d.g is in the range of rs.17-20 per unit ??
    Better to getba top class invertor and enjoy

    100 families sharing 2 lifts

    4000 families...3 pools

    4000 appts..5000 parkings

    This is All rubbish...and what this means...people will see themseles

    Balcony main khadhey ho to 300 balconies staring at you

    8.6-9 ft ceiling

    30-40% loading

    Is this "modern" living ??

    Abhi bhi time hai...dimaagh lagao and nikal jao.

    Instead of wastinh 1.3 crores for a 4 bhk in such society...but a crefully selected 2 bhk in a dda soxiety like sarita vihar, mayur vihar and make it 4 bedrrom by expansion and enjoy

    Just visit pocket D and pocket E of mayur vihar phase 2...and see yourself...how careful selection of rihhy flat in such areas can give you best value


    Moreover such societies of noida and delhi are in Best locations....you dont need to buy 2 cars...or keep drivers...or drive 2 kms fo basic things

    Sab kehney waali baat hai...when people start living thry feel yhe importance of all this....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    I hve answered this many times.
    And will do once again

    Go for basic, sturdy, gated rtm society with low density.

    Army sectors, even societies in 62 fit the bill

    People say they are old...i say...they have stood the test of time and are rock solid...the high density societies will fall apart within a couple of years and look run down

    Maintenance 3-4 rs. Psf builder will extract and leave society once its 3-4 yrs old as then the things will start breaking down

    You cannot expand in such societies

    Loading is high

    So payinh even 8k for a flat in army sector is FAR better than 6k in these concrete jungles...as far as End use is concerned.

    You want clubs, etc....????...take up membership in 5 stars or other clubs...will be much cheaper

    24 hr power..???..
    Are you aware that per unit charges for ppwer back up on d.g is in the range of rs.17-20 per unit ??
    Better to getba top class invertor and enjoy

    100 families sharing 2 lifts

    4000 families...3 pools

    4000 appts..5000 parkings

    This is All rubbish...and what this means...people will see themseles

    Balcony main khadhey ho to 300 balconies staring at you

    8.6-9 ft ceiling

    30-40% loading

    Is this "modern" living ??

    Abhi bhi time hai...dimaagh lagao and nikal jao.

    Instead of wastinh 1.3 crores for a 4 bhk in such society...but a crefully selected 2 bhk in a dda soxiety like sarita vihar, mayur vihar and make it 4 bedrrom by expansion and enjoy

    Just visit pocket D and pocket E of mayur vihar phase 2...and see yourself...how careful selection of rihhy flat in such areas can give you best value


    Moreover such societies of noida and delhi are in Best locations....you dont need to buy 2 cars...or keep drivers...or drive 2 kms fo basic things

    Sab kehney waali baat hai...when people start living thry feel yhe importance of all this....



    Wah ji Wah…..

    It’s very delighting to read your post…

    But don’t forget

    “Samey (time) ke sath priorities, change hu jaati hain” may be due to limitation of resources….

    Aur sooner aur later iss change ku adopt karna padta hai… Choice of adopting-not is available for very limited period.

    Nobody has solution to these changes……

    Kisi ne kaha tha:-

    1900’s à XXXX is better than YYYYYY

    1960’s-1970’s à Village house is better than cities independent house single storey type (zaud –samet wala)

    1980’s-1990’sà Independent house is better than double story, three storey flats (RK Puram side)

    2000’s-2005’sà Up to four storey flats are better than 6-8-10 Storey

    It looks, now time comes to add more steps to this ladder of structural changes ……..

    2014 As zohaib & many other said àLow density is better than high rise/high density

    2025à High rise/high density will be better than ????????

    If you still feel’s that you are correct & rest all are wrong..

    Then I can say
    hamko maluum hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin...
    dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib ye khayal acha hai”
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly DONOT Forget that FAR of 3.5 official and upto 4.2 unofficially IS A SPECIALITY OF NOIDA AND GREATER NOIDA...

    NOT ENTIRE NCR !!!!!!

    FAR is increased when therebis shortage of land....NOT when land is alotted to 200 projects...and still enough land available

    THIS IS PURE GREED OF U.P GOVT AND BABUS

    Noida and Gnoida was designed for less density....

    The UNTESTED Infrastructure of Noida will TAKE A MAJOR HIT once 5 lakh families will occupy

    This is Insanity and CANNOT be justified...

    Dil behlaney ke liye khyaal accha hai ki "zamana badal gaya"
    Dear....zamana nahin badla...CEO Raman aur UP govt. Ki bhook badh gayee

    Public transport hai nahin...electricity hai nahin...security hai nahin....lekin third class builders ko land pe land bechey ja rahey hain

    3 saal main aayegi asliyat saamney

    Noida to barbaad ho gaya....
    CommentQuote
  • And boss mere kehney se kya hoga....jab public 100 flats per acre...100 flats per building....2 lifts for 100 flats...3500 car park for 3000 flats...2 pools for 4000 families.....rs. 3-4 psf per month for shoddy maintenance....9 year payment plans for builders....8.5ft ceiling height....35% loading...rs.20 per unit for power back up....seepages....leakages...zero public transport...overloaded infra in these super high density sectors
    ...lack of ventillation...lack of sunlight....no privacy...

    Main rahegee.....

    Tab yaad aayegee.....ki kaash brochure ko dustbin main daalkey fundamentally strong ghar main liya hota.

    Paisa tumhara....rehna tumhey...marketing aur pr strategies ka shikaar ban-na hai to bano....

    Options bahut hain...noida-gnoida main hi..

    Lekin agar sust aur virtual public ko nahin dekhna....to mat dekho....

    Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • For example...many months ago...in Gnoida Purvanchal Royal city was launched at 3200 all incl.

    Someone i knew wanted a 3 bhk for end use. They almost booked it

    I adviced them to look for rtm options...nd pushed them to do ground work

    Rtm was available at 3700 psfbin purbanchal heights...fuly furnished..
    Rtm....low density...much open...fully ready

    Properly dhoonda...all white deal mil gayee....

    Shaandaar appt...family started living in 1 month....no rental...

    4 saal ka rent bacha...headache bacha of late delivery....loading ka koi tension nahin...society is well occupied...koi lafda nahin.

    And abovr all....enjoyment of low density.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

    Dil behlaney ke liye khyaal accha hai ki "zamana badal gaya"
    Dear....zamana nahin badla...CEO Raman aur UP govt. Ki bhook badh gayee


    Story of 80%- 85% buyer’s- Year 2009-2011- Jiski zeb main 4-5 lakh aur loan eligibility main 30-40 lacs hute hain…..

    Got easy suggestions go for RTM….

    But ye 4-5 lacs tu registry karane main hi ghuss jayega fir 25%-30% ki margin money ka jugad kahan se huuuu

    Wo aur karta bhi kya…..

    Kam se kam rent se pind chuda kar apni chhat tu mili (high dens/high rise hi sahi)

    Nothing to regret…

    Rahee baat Noida Auth CEO aur BABU’s ki….. Tu bhai duur-Bhagye hai hamara ki humku aisa system virasat main mila….

    This dilemma has no end :) :)..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    For example...many months ago...in Gnoida Purvanchal Royal city was launched at 3200 all incl.

    Someone i knew wanted a 3 bhk for end use. They almost booked it

    I adviced them to look for rtm options...nd pushed them to do ground work

    Rtm was available at 3700 psfbin purbanchal heights...fuly furnished..
    Rtm....low density...much open...fully ready

    Properly dhoonda...all white deal mil gayee....

    Shaandaar appt...family started living in 1 month....no rental...

    4 saal ka rent bacha...headache bacha of late delivery....loading ka koi tension nahin...society is well occupied...koi lafda nahin.

    And abovr all....enjoyment of low density.....



    Yup and this where investors make money by bearing all these risks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    Wah ji Wah…..

    It’s very delighting to read your post…

    But don’t forget

    “Samey (time) ke sath priorities, change hu jaati hain” may be due to limitation of resources….

    Aur sooner aur later iss change ku adopt karna padta hai… Choice of adopting-not is available for very limited period.

    Nobody has solution to these changes……

    Kisi ne kaha tha:-

    1900’s à XXXX is better than YYYYYY

    1960’s-1970’s à Village house is better than cities independent house single storey type (zaud –samet wala)

    1980’s-1990’sà Independent house is better than double story, three storey flats (RK Puram side)

    2000’s-2005’sà Up to four storey flats are better than 6-8-10 Storey

    It looks, now time comes to add more steps to this ladder of structural changes ……..

    2014 As zohaib & many other said àLow density is better than high rise/high density

    2025à High rise/high density will be better than ????????

    If you still feel’s that you are correct & rest all are wrong..

    Then I can say
    hamko maluum hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin...
    dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib ye khayal acha hai”


    Bhai, this is ur personal view. Why are you counting everybody else in? Even I'm in full support of Zohaib's view. His post is meant for end users who cannot see beyond glossy brochures. This will give them an idea to compare. It is common to have different opinions. Kindly ignore the post and go for high rises. Nobody is stopping you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Bhai, this is ur personal view. Why are you counting everybody else in? Even I'm in full support of Zohaib's view. His post is meant for end users who cannot see beyond glossy brochures. This will give them an idea to compare. It is common to have different opinions. Kindly ignore the post and go for high rises. Nobody is stopping you.


    You are rite if this history is my personal view & applicable on one only…….
    1900’s à XXXX is better than YYYYYY


    1960’s-1970’s à Village house is better than cities independent house single storey type (zaud –samet wala)


    1980’s-1990’sà Independent house is better than double story, three storey flats (RK Puram side)


    2000’s-2005’sà Up to four storey flats are better than 6-8-10 Storey


    It looks, now time comes to add more steps to this ladder of structural changes ……..


    2014 As zohaib & many other said àLow density is better than high rise/high density


    2025à High rise/high density will be better than ????????


    Easy job:- Say wrong to a fact which is weak like high rise housing, what Zohaib doing.

    Tuff job:- Suggest the alternate!

    Read my last 3-4 post to understand actual situation of a home seeker who opt for these & then reply.

    Even I can do this Easy job:- House/kothi in Delhi is better than what Zohaib suggested in Noida/G. Noida

    Even I agree that high rise could not be the best housing.

    Bro, need to be practical to understand.

    You may kindly ignore if not able to reply.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    You are rite if this history is my personal view & applicable on one only…….
    1900’s à XXXX is better than YYYYYY


    1960’s-1970’s à Village house is better than cities independent house single storey type (zaud –samet wala)


    1980’s-1990’sà Independent house is better than double story, three storey flats (RK Puram side)


    2000’s-2005’sà Up to four storey flats are better than 6-8-10 Storey


    It looks, now time comes to add more steps to this ladder of structural changes ……..


    2014 As zohaib & many other said àLow density is better than high rise/high density


    2025à High rise/high density will be better than ????????


    Easy job:- Say wrong to a fact which is weak like high rise housing, what Zohaib doing.

    Tuff job:- Suggest the alternate!

    Read my last 3-4 post to understand actual situation of a home seeker who opt for these & then reply.

    Even I can do this Easy job:- House/kothi in Delhi is better than what Zohaib suggested in Noida/G. Noida

    Even I agree that high rise could not be the best housing.

    Bro, need to be practical to understand.

    You may kindly ignore if not able to reply.

    Thanks


    Bhai shab, what are you quoting? Many, including me and my close group of friends still consider independent houses to be best options. Then comes 3-4 stories and then 8-9-10 storied. High rises are worst in this list. That means, preference is same from 80's till now(simply because they stand best even today). Where the hell has the preference changed? If you are an admirer of high rise ultra dense flats, where 10 balconies look into one another, you are free to buy it. In case you want, try to buy in a slum with every apartment crammed into one another and you have no air to breath. In case, you are not able to reply, you may kindly ignore.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C Lotus Boulevard, Noida

    Originally Posted by delhiite
    Bhai shab, what are you quoting? Many, including me and my close group of friends still consider independent houses to be best options. Then comes 3-4 stories and then 8-9-10 storied. High rises are worst in this list. That means, preference is same from 80's till now(simply because they stand best even today). Where the hell has the preference changed? If you are an admirer of high rise ultra dense flats, where 10 balconies look into one another, you are free to buy it. In case you want, try to buy in a slum with every apartment crammed into one another and you have no air to breath. In case, you are not able to reply, you may kindly ignore.



    You didn't get what he is trying to say..he said exactly the same thing what you are saying .. Nevermind
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - everyone..visited LB yesterday and did visit my apptt in phase 2 which is underway for handover. had requested for an exceptional visit coz i wont be around anytime soon when the procedure will start. so after a lot of requests, was allowed.
    and just to now put an end to all alleged compliants/rumors about LB, here is my first hand experience !!
    guys - its not at all conjusted....its way too well designed to be one. dont go by your maths of acres divided by towers as there is something known as architectural excellence. its very open with lots of green space to look at ...very airy....
    the best part is that all those people who are litttering the thread are neither invested nor seen 3C. pls stop spreading unnecessary rumors about a project par exclellnce in its segment. these are rumors coz none of you have seen what you are talikng about!!!!

    aur rahi baat independent house vs appartments ki toh let me tell you i live in a HOUSE in delhi- totally ours in one of the best places in delhi- however you can not match the pros and cons....aptt living is structured, safe and community experience with like minded people unlike a HOUSE ....leave aside the investment size and purpose of buying like end use/investment....
    Having said that - TO each one his own....it's not even a valid argument to have without knowing the variables and motives.....
    and yes, non-frill rtms again to each one his own....where both parents are working , they want to have all the frills inside their compound for their kids or even for themselves.....this is a lifestyle choice that one will make compromising some 20sqft of area from their house in the name of loading. if someone feels that a TV is all that he needs to entertain himself and doesnt need a pool, club etc then a non flashy RTM is good......these are choices that you make - builders are not fooling anyone and no one is getting befooled.
    incomplete knowledge is the most dangerous thing !!!

    all 3C investors- you've made the right choice !! 3 cheers to 3C - lets look forward to possession soon!! :bab (56):
    CommentQuote