Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Zohaib advise everyone to each organic food though everyone know about pesticides in our food but still eat it because:
    1. Supply of organic food is very limited and not known where it is available.
    2. The one claiming Organic may not be truly organic. Certification is very easy.
    3. Real genuine Organic food is very very expensive simply not affordable.

So what he says is known to many a d thanks to him only for spreading the message.
    But he is unfortunately without solution...His suggestions( point 2) about buying DDA, old societies, Jalvayu Vihars etc is worthless for 99% of users.

Need of the hour is " buyers should make the life of builders, noida authority a HELL. Go to consumer court's, high court and wherever they can get justice including media. ..Dont tolerate even a small mistake of builder. They should be ashamed on evry occasion.
    अच्छे दिन आने वाले हैं ।। Fight to get real estate regulator.
    CommentQuote
  • See i asked you to consider all facts.

When I say budget is 50L, i mean that.

I entered at 3000 and at end of 2012 it was at around 4500.

price of RTM at that time was around 7000/-

where would I get that difference.

No to mention, the construction speed and the deliverables from 3C were well planned but as they say, not everything go as planned and thus the tussle b/w directors.

Above all, where to get the huge colored component to pay the difference?

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    You ENTERED right but didnt plan an EXIT....thats the mistake you did.

I have been talking about exitting since diwali 2012 and everyone knows NOW...how true it has turned out to be...

Rates are still and will remain.

I have been sayinh for long that 3C is an Investor driven builder....but people chose to be emotional.

Fact is...you can do whatever you want....the builder will catch you one way or other....

You should have made an exit at right time and picked up better society or rtm unit in noida or gnoida...

1400 sq. Ft with 35% loading...extremely poor ratios and high density
    ..high maintenance....chipka dete kisi aur pe....

Aur le lete...low density, rtm, expansldable, minimal loading rtm in noida / gnoida

Overall...utney ka hi padta

1200 sq.ft with 20% loading and expandable at 7000 psf is FAR BETTER than 1400 sq.ft with 35% loading..not expandable...at 5500 psf...In Long Run for end user
    CommentQuote
  • Guys do not follow anybody's advise blindly....use your own mind to evaluate a project based on your own needs, finances, lifestyle etc.

no property is perfect....not even prime south delhi houses......so decide according to your own unique situation and enjoy life....

Most reasons of people choosing a property are most illogical like friends, relatives, money situation, payment plan, loan, distress sale etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Completely agree with Aviral 79......
    Zohaib, even the most premium south delhi where each floor is more than 3 crores have the same story of parking, greens etc to tell.....
    ab agar aap ye ke rahe hain ki army sectors south delhi se bhi achhe, well maintained, safe, green etc etc hain, toh sir i surrender.....
    btw i've seen these army sectors, gadi ek gali se doosri gali mein ghumane se pehle insaan hanuman chalisa padta hai coz they are soooo conjusted. aur sir ye gali parking so kabhi suffiicent ho hi nahi sakti na.....some math for you: 200 yards ka plot with 3/4 flloors...1-2 cars per house - 200 gaz ke samne 8 gadi ki jagah hoti hai kya sir???nahin hoti aur phir bhi gadi khadi karte hain aur ek lane ki gali ko aadha lane kar dete hain baki gadiyon ke liye....aur wahan gadi niakalna ek nightmare ho jaata hai....
    aur sir this jugaad mentality - 2 BHK kharido aur phir usko 4 bhk kar lo..... sir this is again a lifestyle choice. aisi societies jo bahar ka structure tak mandate nahi karti wo kya maintenance karengi....aisi societies dekhne main hi bhanumati ka pitara lagti hain jahan har ghar alag tareeke ka hota hai....and maintenence negligible hoti hai coz no one maintains, RWA sirf paisa khati hai ......sir 3C and noida sector galli culture is a lifestyle choice - Ap nahin samjhoge....life main sab kuchh extra 20sqft jagah nahin hoti- NO OFFENCE INTENDED !!......sir 3C and noida sector galli culture is a lifestyle choice - Ap nahin samjhoge....life main sab kuchh extra 20sqft jagah nahin hoti- NO OFFENCE INTENDED !!
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib saheb ,zindagi main positive sochane se bada sukoon miltaa hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    Zohaib saheb ,zindagi main positive sochane se bada sukoon miltaa hai.

I think Zohaib is being a realist and not pessimist... Apparently, realty is never easy to digest... If today, almost all builders are failing in their promises even before handing over the project to users, it is sure to cause lot of heart burn later when residents move in... My friends who were fortunate to buy flats in 2004-2008 (low density-low rise) told me that only few builders used to delay possession then, but now it has become a norm. With such amazing fall in standards of these builders, it definitely calls for some introspection by users before purchasing these properties.....

Zohaib 2012, with your vast experience in this field, how do you see the market developing in coming next 6-12 months... Based on your inputs, i will PM you a personal query.. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Quality of life in any big metro anywhere in the world depends on local authorities and municipality.. I'm not sure why we are singling out Noida for future issues with quality of life.. If living in high rises were the root cause then Singapore would not figure in one of the best country to live in the world. Let's be optimistic people and work for solutions rather than identifying ONLY problems that too unwarranted at this point.
    CommentQuote
  • Guru bhai sahi baat hai the problem is that builder are busy grabbing max chunk of land har developer 10/15 projects execute (rather screw) kar raha hai in parallel & authority ne unhe FAR ka brahmastra alag pakda diya pehle 20 phir revised approval pe 40 floor toh exponential delay itoh hona hi hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Guru sirji.. Reality is fine that all builders r just minting monies etc and authorities are hand in globe.. We're ok with that..

But if the reality is that Galli culture is better or 2 bhk ka 4 bhk is better than lifestyle living and that 3c lb is worst in density etc then that is certainly not reality and one is being not so reasonable..
    CommentQuote
  • I, from my POV, am only vetoing some of the inputs being indicated by Zohaib... Like, lift to flat ratio, car parkings to flat ratio, loading, ceiling height, etc... These are quite important and should not be ingnored... Ultimately, these will affect the overall feel and maintenance standards in any society...

I also feel we should not compare our vertical building growth to that of Singapore or other countries... The service and delivery levels of builders is far higher and the laws for deficiency in service are also quite favourable to the buyer... Here, everything is Ram bharose..therefore, better to get the basics clear and right and choose from long term perspective..
    CommentQuote
  • No project update till this time, for this is an OC required?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    No project update till this time, for this is an OC required?

Can someone please share why possession of phase -II (LB) is held up for long.

Is it because of OC from NOIDA or NGT / OKHLA BIRD SANCTUARY or something else.

Seniors please share if you have any input.:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Londonbhai
    Can someone please share why possession of phase -II (LB) is held up for long.

Is it because of OC from NOIDA or NGT / OKHLA BIRD SANCTUARY or something else.

Seniors please share if you have any input.:):)

did you check with builder if they have applied for it nor not..
    CommentQuote
  • ya checkked with the builder.....applied for OC in Dec.....expecting anytime.....
    CommentQuote
  • STOP CHECKING WITH BUILDER.

entire 3C is full of liars.

spend 10 bucks and file an RTI.

Originally Posted by risk&return
    ya checkked with the builder.....applied for OC in Dec.....expecting anytime.....
    CommentQuote