Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by risk&return
    ya checkked with the builder.....applied for OC in Dec.....expecting anytime.....

This is what 3C had been telling all the time, expecting soon or any time, but not sure when it will come. May be once election are over we may get good news.

Thanks to all, for valuable inputs,

Cheers!:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry this has nothing to do specifically with 3c or LB, but after reading zohaib's posts, can't help but posting some of the advice zohaib gave in this very forum back in 2010.

How times have changed! The same man who was so passionately selling noida expressway then is now asking people to stay away from it. NA has totally killed its golden goose.

...regd the Security matter..pls note that Delhi is Not Singapore and Crime rate is highest in India. Delhi Police has been awarded as One of the Most corrupt police. In DDA Appartmets there are Daily cases of chain snatching, car thefts and robberies...its common...everyone knows about it.

How many People do you know have taken loans to buy a flat in Mayur vihar or patparganj today ?????

Kindly do a proper research on the real estate market in delhi...nearly all dealings are Solid Black money..where people buy DDA appts by paying heavy cash....and then the balance black money is either used to encroach or put italian marble. Best way to use the Black money.

In Terms of standard of living its far far behind.

DDA Flats get 30 mins water a day..and who ever has a larger Pump will suck the water
    All areas have encroachments
    No gated communities and even if there are..its manned by cheap guard...you can easily make your way into the society

People who live in delhi are NOT living because they feel "safe" there...but because either that property was bought by their parents and they are fine there...or they have a lot of black money..which they pumped into it.

Delhi is Delhi...Capital will always be Capital
    But when it comes to standards of living...its not even close to suburbs like Noida or Gurgaon

I dont care if someone has a house in GK...When you have to post placards like "donot park in front of gate warna gaadi ki hawa nikal dee jaygee"...get up early in the morning to start water pumps....have to ask my guests to park their cars in some dark spot...cannot leave children out to play after sunset...and have to deal with encraochment on daily basis...and not to forget the pollution.

Suburbs have much better options which delhi doesnt have....
    thats why appartment complexes are selling like hot cakes in suburbs

I know the reality very well.....I know the rates very well...I own 2 DDA Flats in Pocket E Mayur Vihar phase 2....I bought them 15 years ago...

I live in GK myself and I know the standard of living SUCKS big time...rates are over the roof....and still people are willing to pay over the top rents just for the Name...only for the name..Water supply sucks...parking problem is so bad that i have to keep 3,4 earthen pots in my parking area when i take out my car....Security is poor
    I am being honest here and telling you whats REAL....I dont shy away from it. People have biased views and perception. East delhi area is surrounded by one of the biggest criminal areas in NCR region...Kalyanpuri, trilokpuri, mandawli, ghazipur.....GK has its own share of Criminal areas....but when it comes to Noida...the same people living in the heart of criminals...say..."Noida...arrey yaar....UP Hai...Gunde hain wahaan"
    I find it so amusing....when i remind them of where they are living...then no answer...Its too Funny

I will say again...

Pari chowk Greater noida...offers what an END USER wants...and is a top class area to live in...( Note..I am not talking about any investment)
    If any person works on Noida expressway, NEPZ, Gnoida, yamuna expressway...then this is the Best area to live in....in terms of standard of living

I have been in the market for the last six months.

Spent a lot of time in patparganj and mayur vihar phase 1. Firstly there are hardly any flats for sale in good societies. And Even fewer are willing to accept an all white deal making it an unviable option for a salaried person.

And then even the most well maintained societies are in a poor state. One needs to spend at least 10 lakh over the cost of the flat to make it liveable. And at the end of the day it's difficult to convince yourself to spend a crore and a half on a 15-20 year old building whose best days are way beyond it.

That's why after weighing this option, I still chose to go to noida expressway, despite all its shortcomings, and bought a flat in ats one hamlet

Spent a lot of time in patparganj and mayur vihar phase 1. Firstly there are hardly any flats for sale in good societies. And Even fewer are willing to accept an all white deal making it an unviable option for a salaried person.

And then even the most well maintained societies are in a poor state. One needs to spend at least 10 lakh over the cost of the flat to make it liveable. And at the end of the day it's difficult to convince yourself to spend a crore and a half on a 15-20 year old building whose best days are way beyond it.

That's why after weighing this option, I still chose to go to noida expressway, despite all its shortcomings, and bought a flat in ats one hamlet

CommentQuote
  • can someone help me in current resale price in phase4
    CommentQuote
  • are you looking to buy or sell and which size. 1592 are available.

Originally Posted by del_del
    can someone help me in current resale price in phase4
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,
    A friend is looking to buy 2/3 bhk for self use.
    Please let me know if any pointers.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 4 - delay in posession

Hi,

Yesterday got an email from 3Cs informing me about delay in possession of my unit in tower 28. Few months back. they were telling Dec'14 but now they are saying June'15. 6 months delay and astonishingly, they didnt mention any reason. I have asked but haven't got any reply from them. Did anyone else also received such email/letter? and whether anyone knows the reason for delay.

Also, heard about NGT (national green tribunal) raising objections on constructions within 10 KM radius of okhla bird century. Does this project also comes within than radius and whether this is causing delay from noida authority in issuing OCs?

//PB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneet112
    Hi,

Yesterday got an email from 3Cs informing me about delay in possession of my unit in tower 28. Few months back. they were telling Dec'14 but now they are saying June'15. 6 months delay and astonishingly, they didnt mention any reason. I have asked but haven't got any reply from them. Did anyone else also received such email/letter? and whether anyone knows the reason for delay.

Also, heard about NGT (national green tribunal) raising objections on constructions within 10 KM radius of okhla bird century. Does this project also comes within than radius and whether this is causing delay from noida authority in issuing OCs?

//PB

At least you are getting an email from builder about delay. I don't think any of the builder even bothe r to inform.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I receive an email that T20 possession will be given by Apr 2015, which was earlier planned by sep 2014. They told me that from the beginning of this year they were not allowed to use ground water for construction and had to arrange the water in their own tankers due to which construction is delayed. They can give no. of excuses if we ask them, but the point is that the possession is delayed. Even in Apr 2015 there is no guarantee. Take the case of ph-2, the towers are ready but authority is not issuing OC (and this cd be due to NGT issue) thats why possession is delayed. The same can happen in ph-3 and 4. I don't understand why such clearances are not taken by builders in advance.

BTW, they are allowing buyers to go and see their flat (atleast for ph-2 and ph-3 i know). You need to take a prior appointment. For ph-2 buyers, they are even allowing to start their internal work in the flat which will help to get in as soon as builder gets OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from Lotus says
    We would like to share with you that the possession of your tower (mine is T22) would be handed over by 31st March 2015*.

* The tower completion date given above is calculated based on estimated time to be taken for completion of the construction of respective tower which is subject to Force-majure clause and timely grant of approvals including occupation certificate by Noida Authority.

Clearly project is delayed and they can foresee hurdle from NA regarding Okhla issue
    CommentQuote
  • To inform all my old friends, I have purchased a 3BHK duplex at Vadodara, Gujarat. Its a ready to move duplex.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    To inform all my old friends, I have purchased a 3BHK duplex at Vadodara, Gujarat. Its a ready to move duplex.

Love to see you back, all d best..
    Dear please suggest some thing in vodadara for good roi with 30 to 40 budget..
    I love this city and seems good steam there in real estate than any place in India for coming 3-4 years
    CommentQuote
  • Modi jee won from here, left the seat, announced the future developments in Vadodara. Duplexes, plots could be good deal but no to apartments for the investment...people at Vadodara have negative sentiments for apartments..except migrants...

Let's see how the development goes.
    CommentQuote
    Modi jee won from here, left the seat, announced the future developments in Vadodara. Duplexes, plots could be good deal but no to apartments for the investment...people at Vadodara have negative sentiments for apartments..except migrants...

Dear then suggest some thing with 10 own and 30 loan.. Construction link villas in developing location....
    U suggest then I will do my home work..
    Thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
    Modi jee won from here, left the seat, announced the future developments in Vadodara. Duplexes, plots could be good deal but no to apartments for the investment...people at Vadodara have negative sentiments for apartments..except migrants...

And hain sikangi from my villa balcony with you....
    CommentQuote
  • go towards Vasna-Bhayli, Sevasri, Sama Savli...search magicbricks...
    CommentQuote