Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    To inform all my old friends, I have purchased a 3BHK duplex at Vadodara, Gujarat. Its a ready to move duplex.

What is the size and price?
    CommentQuote
  • Now, 3c has come up with new ways of harassing buyers by not giving penalty amount to those whose payment was not on time. This has happened with lotus boulevard phase 2 buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitdhingra
    Now, 3c has come up with new ways of harassing buyers by not giving penalty amount to those whose payment was not on time. This has happened with lotus boulevard phase 2 buyers.

Can you please provide more details.. Has 3C started issuing possession letters to phase 2 towers ..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepak_singh
    Can you please provide more details.. Has 3C started issuing possession letters to phase 2 towers ..?

LB Happy and Satisfied Buyers.... here is the good news. After a lot of pressure and followups 3C issued some letters for Tower 12 yesterday. Letters for Fitouts.

Now this will make you very happy. If you have even a single paise of interest due to late payment you loose out on your penalty... Ji Haaan Phale Ghar Late Low Late Payment Pe 18% Interest Do .... uske baaad jai ram ji ki...

This Satuday all 3C Buyers are meeting at Tech Boulevard 3C Office at 10 AM. Please LB Walon kab tak updates hin logo... kabhi to apni ass bhi hilalo...... its about money this time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit1707
    LB Happy and Satisfied Buyers.... here is the good news. After a lot of pressure and followups 3C issued some letters for Tower 12 yesterday. Letters for Fitouts.

Now this will make you very happy. If you have even a single paise of interest due to late payment you loose out on your penalty... Ji Haaan Phale Ghar Late Low Late Payment Pe 18% Interest Do .... uske baaad jai ram ji ki...

This Satuday all 3C Buyers are meeting at Tech Boulevard 3C Office at 10 AM. Please LB Walon kab tak updates hin logo... kabhi to apni ass bhi hilalo...... its about money this time.

Thanks Mohit for this info.

By the way what does this "fitout" means ..? Will buyers be allowed to move-in unofficially or offer is strictly restricted for woodwork etc ..?

Also it is absurd if penalty amount is not given due to late payment. Looks like builder is
    ready to go to any extent to get rid of late penalty...

I will join you at LB office on Saturday.
    CommentQuote
  • I have recieved the Fitout Intimation letter yesterday & quite surprised to find out few additional things.
    1. Increased super area by approx 7% ( 110 sqft for 1535sqft unit). This quite huge & I do not see any justified means to it.
    2. Asking S.Tax amount for car paking which was paid long back in 2011.
    3. Asking Labour cess charges. I do not know from where all of sudden this is coming in.
    4. Asking " One time elctrical connection charges". This was not part of original costing & also without offering for possession, how this is being charged.
    5. The Penalty considered is very less & time Beyond Jan'13 is considered to be out of consideration due to " Force Majeure clause".
    6. An undertaking is asked for fittment declaring that the unit will be used only for prelimnary work ( like wood work etc..) but no other purpose. At the same time, monthly maintenance charges will start. How come builder can force to take fittment possession when transfer/ registration is not allowed.

These are serious issues & Builder is taking advantage & bullying buyer to accept. We must unite & fight it back. I will for sure be joining on Saturday monrning. Pl. let me know contact number of representative from our side so that we can go little prepared. If needed take legal consultation as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Jan 2013 or Jan 2014?
    CommentQuote
  • Another Fraud by 3C.... Putting this on all 3C related threads...
    another fraud.. posting on all 3c threads.
    3C has devised new ways to cheat buyers. For phase 2 Lotus Boulevard buyers waiting for possession after a delay of more than 2.5 years, 3C have come with a fraud way of not giving penalty amount to customers who couldn’t pay any installment (out of 15-16 installments) on time (even buyers had paid interest for late payment). Be cautions of these scoundrels and all 3C buyers irrespective of the project name please meet Tech Boulevard 10 AM Saturday 19th July
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    Another Fraud by 3C.... Putting this on all 3C related threads...
    another fraud.. posting on all 3c threads.
    3C has devised new ways to cheat buyers. For phase 2 Lotus Boulevard buyers waiting for possession after a delay of more than 2.5 years, 3C have come with a fraud way of not giving penalty amount to customers who couldn’t pay any installment (out of 15-16 installments) on time (even buyers had paid interest for late payment). Be cautions of these scoundrels and all 3C buyers irrespective of the project name please meet Tech Boulevard 10 AM Saturday 19th July

This is not new. Several builders like purvanchal follows this.
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys, i am new to the forum. i have a flat in tower 12 in phase 2. i have got the same issues :
    a) Fit out letters are out but there is no mention of any penalty.
    b) due to couple of late payments on which they have charged me interest, they are not paying the penalty.
    c) have increased my area by 120 sq ft for which additional payment is to be done.
    d) have to pay additional labour cess.....
    unfortunately i don't stay in Delhi and was not able to join u guys for the protest. but can you please share whether there was any positive outcome on that meeting last saturday?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by muditsinghal
    hey guys, i am new to the forum. i have a flat in tower 12 in phase 2. i have got the same issues :
    a) Fit out letters are out but there is no mention of any penalty.
    b) due to couple of late payments on which they have charged me interest, they are not paying the penalty.
    c) have increased my area by 120 sq ft for which additional payment is to be done.
    d) have to pay additional labour cess.....
    unfortunately i don't stay in Delhi and was not able to join u guys for the protest. but can you please share whether there was any positive outcome on that meeting last saturday?

Mudit I have heard that some guys have started forming an association and are going legal. You check check up on one of the google forums. They are meeting outside Ardee School today at 4 PM (Ardee School in LB Campus)
    CommentQuote
  • While builder is already getting penalty from buyer for his late payment, than why should not the builder pay in same way..if buyers put a consumer case, the option is worth and could be positive for buyers..
    also, the new buyers who are looking to buy in 3C/ lotus (now new name for 3C) new projects, one should be ready for similar approach from builder, in case really wants to buy with them
    CommentQuote
  • A important discussion needs to happen here for tower 8,9,10 : How are you negotiating with builder for late charges due to late payments against Demand, and Compensation of late delivery by one year.

Builder is not ready to provide compensation if there is delay of even single demand, for any reason of delay. Also, he is little soft on interest part.

Please suggest the ways to negotiate with him.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current price bsp for lotus bouleward phase 3 and phase 4 please answer
    CommentQuote
  • Possession

I checked at 3C customer care and they told possession done till tower 16. Can anybody confirm the news?

I have flat in tower 22, they are saying that still interior is on. They are maintaining Mar-15 possession date.
    CommentQuote