Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

this is not good... kisika mazaak udana He is concerned about the end users hence asking critical questions....

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
    Aray sir unhonay sab pata kiya thaa....Holes.....water purifier....Hard...Soft....:-)...etc par apnay builder ki possession ki date nahi puchi bas...isiliyae ab doosray builder/society kay blog par time khapa rahay hain....

Comment

There are indeed water softening plants in LP, LB. Got this information from 3C directly.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpicture View Post
        There are indeed water softening plants in LP, LB. Got this information from 3C directly.
        any written assurance ?

Comment

No. Only telephonic conversation, more than once. On a different note, it makes economic sense to have them with such high rises, to cut down on maintenance costs that might arise due to hard water.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpicture View Post
            No. Only telephonic conversation, more than once. On a different note, it makes economic sense to have them with such high rises, to cut down on maintenance costs that might arise due to hard water.
            its always better to get the written confirmation via email or hard copy...
            telephonic confirmations have no credibility

Comment

True

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                this is not good... kisika mazaak udana He is concerned about the end users hence asking critical questions....
                I accept that, appreciate it as well.
                Some of his is points are valid and LB user/society/group/members should take it to 3C.

but point is, justifying everything is not fair, one should accept the reality some time.....so the discussion is more about the ego fight rather than helping or providing support with valid points.

Comment

Lotus Boulevard site visit summary

I visited 3c Lotus Boulevard recently after a long time and simply put: the entire experience was 'majestic'; some of the things that stood out:

* Huge Club, construction in advanced state of completion.
                  * Nicely finished exteriors.
                  * Excellent landscaping, with attention to details with things like water sprinklers in place for Phase 1
                  * Nicely finish to Open car parking. Covered parking looked finished too.
                  * Besides the current gate, huge entry gate being erected for the project; makes a grand impression

Then I went to a 11th floor flat and here are the notes on the interiors section
                  * the high rises ensured great supply of fresh air, lesser dust/pollution.
                  * this group has focussed on 'congestion' - actually from inside, you don't feel like that at all; there is adequate distance between towers.
                  * the attention to detail in everything - even the lobby areas - is admirable.

I think the 3c is raising the delivery standards for all RE projects and it's great to see that the last hurdle (possession letters) has been sorted out. Congrats to the residents - they made the right choice and I think they'll be having a grand experience staying there.

Comment

new account & very first post in all praising LB. I liked it as I am invested in this project.

But doubt why did u take so much of pain...n creating new account and giving the majesty updates....

Kya karein online kisi par bhi bharosa nahin hota...

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      new account & very first post in all praising LB. I liked it as I am invested in this project.

But doubt why did u take so much of pain...n creating new account and giving the majesty updates....

Kya karein online kisi par bhi bharosa nahin hota...
                      wo banda bas ek line likhna bhool gaya
                      "contact me for best resale deals in LB"
                      hahahaha

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X