3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

October Project updates are available now Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Construction is cruzing now & even updates which used to be on 5th,6th every month is on 3rd this time.

Comment

ek baat samajh nahi ayi....
      people who are criticizing LB for n number of things..why are they here in this forum.
      no one is pleasing you to invest in LB.
      secondly I just called 3C and asked about the AC provision and came to know that 3C has given provision for window AC in all rooms
      and it is fair enough why one should expect to give provision for both window and split.
      vaise bhi 3C to MIG project hai aur mig mai rahne wale log split AC nahi lagate

Comment

Originally posted by technoe View Post
        people who are criticizing LB for n number of things..why are they here in this forum.
        Because this is an open forum. This thread is 'about' LB and not 'for' LB. Constructive criticism should always be welcome and you cannot expect this from people already invested in LB. If someone critisizes with some agenda in mind (just to defame the project) that also becomes clear to members just after one or two posts of that person. So where is the harm in having persons on the forum not invested in LB? If you want closed group discussion, yahoo/ google groups or facebook is the place for you and not IREF.
        VKS

Comment

Logbag open forum ki ghanti bajatay rehtay hain.
          Aur LB criticize kartay rehtay, aur usko justify kartay rehtay hain.

Baba JP jaisay builders nay building banay ki jagha paisa laga kay logon ko blogs par bitha diya hai....

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post
            Because this is an open forum. This thread is 'about' LB and not 'for' LB. Constructive criticism should always be welcome and you cannot expect this from people already invested in LB. If someone critisizes with some agenda in mind (just to defame the project) that also becomes clear to members just after one or two posts of that person. So where is the harm in having persons on the forum not invested in LB? If you want closed group discussion, yahoo/ google groups or facebook is the place for you and not IREF.
            this is your assumption that this forum is about LB and not for LB....possession already given and almost all sold out makes this forum usable for LB holders only.
            hadd to tab ho jati hai jab log "bhaag" misleading aur galat information dete hai ...jaise ki AC ka provision nahi hai, 3C penalty nahi dega....soft water plan nahi hai...kal kahoge washroom mai commode nahi hai....itni chidd kyun hai yaar LB se there might be some shortcomings but you got to appreciate that very few builder in noida are as good as 3C. Btw ATS mai bhi split AC ka provision nahi hai......wat else ?

Comment

this is your assumption that this forum is about LB and not for LB....possession already given and almost all sold out makes this forum usable for LB holders only.
              hadd to tab ho jati hai jab log "bhaag" misleading aur galat information dete hai ...jaise ki AC ka provision nahi hai, 3C penalty nahi dega....soft water plan nahi hai...kal kahoge washroom mai commode nahi hai....itni chidd kyun hai yaar LB se there might be some shortcomings but you got to appreciate that very few builder in noida are as good as 3C. Btw ATS mai bhi split AC ka provision nahi hai......wat else ?
              I agree this forum/ thread about LB not for LB. LB actual details should be run by 3c thread as 3c is owner of LB..people should not take discussion to heart..this is open forum and should welcome constructive discussion..Even though somebody put false data, simple ignore it or report to moderator with facts. Moderator will take action.

keep blogging and sharing information..

Comment

secondly I just called 3C and asked about the AC provision and came to know that 3C has given provision for window AC in all rooms
                and it is fair enough why one should expect to give provision for both window and split.
                vaise bhi 3C to MIG project hai aur mig mai rahne wale log split AC nahi lagate
                Window AC is an inefficient and noisy device. Do you know has stopped the manufacturing of indow AC's. Split is the way to go. Dont know why a builder will give provision for window instead of split. I shifted to Hyderabad last year. Here some builders actually disallow the use of window ac due to poor aesthetics and cleanliness. They have provided for splits. Window is not the future, Split is.

Comment

I agree with you.
                  but its general perception, e.g same way we in delhi NCR pay PLC for lower floors in a high rise building, however there's no PLC [most of the cases] for top floors.

on the contrary, most of the country/city [rest of the world] rates are much much higher for top floors.

:-)

Comment

I got a demand letter to pay my sec installment in DP plan from 3C.

They are charging service tax as: 3.09% on Basic price and 12.36% on Club membership, electricity sub charges, fire fighting and power backup.

Want to confirm with members are these tax calculations appropriate? pls suggest. As per my knowledge there should be no taxes on club membership

Comment

Originally posted by Grvhome View Post
                      I got a demand letter to pay my sec installment in DP plan from 3C.

They are charging service tax as: 3.09% on Basic price and 12.36% on Club membership, electricity sub charges, fire fighting and power backup.

Want to confirm with members are these tax calculations appropriate? pls suggest. As per my knowledge there should be no taxes on club membership
                      No it is absolutely alright

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X