Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • land use change has got nothing to do with "FIRE SPREAD" man. the problem facing noida sectors 7x is very different to the one being faced at noida extension aka Greater noida. I dont understand why so many people are trying to analyse "land use change" in 7X sectors. what makes a legal case strong is when and what compensation was accepted by the farmers; noida 7x problem is that of abadi land and farmer rehabilitation. HC has already clearly stated its stance on 100-120; legal experts don't see how/why SC will differ. So unless anyone's got a concrete reason why SC will differ with the judgement passed by HC, we're basically speculating and wasting time.
    CommentQuote
  • RECENT MAIL FROM THE 3C OFFICE CHECK OUT EVERYONE AND GIVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Indian Real Estate's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook
    CommentQuote
  • News on India TV

The special report on India tv is showing that farmers have halted the work in almost all the sectors of Noida being it 7x or any sector on expressway.

Can any one, who has passed by sector 100, confirm if this is the case of sector 100 as well.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I passed by LB. LP and One Hamlet work is on full swing!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    I passed by LB. LP and One Hamlet work is on full swing!!!

Work on full swing at LP till an hour ago..I can see it from my window :)

Then it was interrupted...by god ...:) Its raining...

Usually , they stop work around mid-nite. That's when they switch off all the lights..

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • LP is SAFE

Pls find attached SEARCH REPORT of LP land. This land is undisputed and there was no cliamant or owner/co-owner of this property since 1999.

Which mean, this property must have been acquired way back before 1999 and farmers who were owners of this land at that time must have been compensated as then prevailing rates by NOIDA and farmers must have taken the compensation too.

Also, it has been verified by email sent by 3C that, AS OF NOW, there is no court case pending on 3C LP property.

So guys, just chill and stay calm in this situation.

regards,
    NJ
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    Pls find attached SEARCH REPORT of LP land. This land is undisputed and there was no cliamant or owner/co-owner of this property since 1999.

Which mean, this property must have been acquired way back before 1999 and farmers who were owners of this land at that time must have been compensated as then prevailing rates by NOIDA and farmers must have taken the compensation too.

Also, it has been verified by email sent by 3C that, AS OF NOW, there is no court case pending on 3C LP property.

So guys, just chill and stay calm in this situation.

regards,
    NJ

Congratulations! LB ke barein me kono khabar?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Congratulations! LB ke barein me kono khabar?

Sorry, No idea about LB.

Regards,
    NJ
    CommentQuote
  • 3C lotus boulevard

hi,
    i approached sbi for loan for flat in LB. they are askng for complete papers of this land. anyone got loan through sbi? or lic hfl? what all is the paper work needed?
    CommentQuote
  • LB

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/17361-detailed-information-of-land-acquisition-in-noida?t=19534

As per this link, Hajipur, where LB Sector 100 is located, was acquired in 1989 and some transfer was done in 1995. Based on this information I dont see any problem in LB either.

(disclaimer- cant take a guarantee of dead bodies of farmers coming out of their graves and claiming more compensation- anything can happen in India)

Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    Sorry, No idea about LB.

Regards,
    NJ
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    hi,
    i approached sbi for loan for flat in LB. they are askng for complete papers of this land. anyone got loan through sbi? or lic hfl? what all is the paper work needed?

You can only get one if you have a Guarantor.
    CommentQuote
  • any other views? thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Some people from LB had met 3C management on Tuesday. Here is an Excerpt by one of the attendees?

Hi All

We had a meeting with 3C management on July 26,2011 and following were attendees from 3C's side along with 10 memebrs from Lotus boulevard group. .

1. Nirmal Singh (Director)
    2. Brijesh Bhanot( Director Sales and Mkt)
    3. D.Khurana( Sr VP corporate Affairs)
    4. Sanjay(Ast Manager)

Below are the Minutes of the meetings.

1. We asked 3C management to defer the payments for 1 month till the noida issue gets some clarity for those whose payment are due till Aug 10,2011.

Response:- 3C agreed for 15 days and asked us to meet again on August 10,2011 to discuss on this again and make the payments till August 13,2011.There will be no interest charged but we may get the demand letters with interest due to issue which they will remove later.

2. What was Land use under which our Lotus boulevard land was acquired.and whether the urgency clause was used for land acquisition.

Response:- it was acquired for residential use only.and urgency clause was used in all over Noida

3. We asked about the the discount which were promised by the brokers are not given to us and brokers are delaying this even we had made 45% as per the clause.

Response:- As per 3Cs they have released the payment as per today and their is no delay from their side.if any broker is saying that there is delay from 3Cs side then please contact 3C.

4. There should be someone from 3C management in this group who can answer our queries

Response:- Mr Sanjay from 3C will be single point of contact. Group will consolidate the queries and forward to Mr Sanjay instead of individual raising queries to Mr . Sanjay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    any other views? thanks

There is a process wherein you can buy a loan insurance policy as guarantee for your loan. The public sector banks to accept that policy as a guarantor. You might have to give one time full term payment of policy and take in the name of the bank. You may check with your bank or Insurance company for that.
    CommentQuote