Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by jollygoodJust visited LB today the work seems to be going on well and it seems the target is to finish the towers that can be delivered. T23 was given for fit out last month but the approach Road is still not ready expected to be ready by 15th May. T17 is getting finished and will be delivered in May. They will then focus on the others. The pace has certainly picked up and shaping up well. Hope they are able to keep at it.
Nice to read that you visited site and got first hand information. It would have been more nicer if you could manage to get some photographs. Any idea about lift installation or commissioning of lifts in Tower 23. It seems you are satisfied with the pace of work. Which approach road you talked about ?? Is it from Tower 30 side ??. Hope situation will improve once NGT mess is over.:):)CommentQuote0Flag
- I think in their haste to send the time lines the 3C HO did not check with the site. T23 is complete, the lifts were operational, the internal flat work will be finished when you take possession.
The internal road circumnavigating the whole apt complex is still not ready till T 23, they were working on this expected to be ready by 15th May. Since it is concrete needs to be cured for 27 days. Meanwhile T 17 is also ready and expect the fit out letters to be sent in next 10 days.
I also saw the laborers doing the horticulture work
I agree the 3C has defaulted on various commitments but this is water under the bridge and lamenting on this serves no purpose.
I believe the apt complex is now shaping well and the staff at site are cooperating
As an aside a friend of mine wanted a RTM in Noida and we checked various options in Sec 120,119,118, 137, 78 etc. We could only identify a few good projects
Homes 121 in Sec 121 but this is far out and too close to Noida Extension, once NE is occupied this would be a disaster.
Prateek Laurel Have not been inside but the roads are already congested and there are cow dung cakes along the road the area looks downright pedestrian
Amarpalli Platina looks like a Mumbai Chawal
Gulshan Vivante though the project itself is congested it is done up well and area is nice though away from main Noida
Supertech Eco city looks looks ok but 1 BHK in front of society is let down. Also the big mall in front would be a perpetual nuisance.
Prateek Wisteria, Mahagun Modern Sec 7x the area looks very congested and we encountered a traffic jam, this will be a nightmare once it is even 50% occupied. Looks like a concrete jungle. We did not like the area.
The rates averaged around 6000 psf AI in all the good ones. My friend is serious and was very keen on Gulshan Vivante and nothing was available below 5800 psf+
Considering this I felt LB is much better option with location, overall density of the area etc.
Would appreciate inputsCommentQuote3Flag
- Frank & Candid analysis at least, after visiting personally to all the projects.
It will help many serious buyers to make a correct decision.
Thanks for your efforts.:):)CommentQuote1Flag
- Totally Agree with Jolly. I have been searching for a house in Noida for the past 6 months now and narrowed down to LB after a lot of thought. I looked at Greater Noida and Noida Extn but they are just too far from the heart of Noida which is Sector 18 and surroundings. Then comes central Noida which has Sector 100, 7X and 137. Sector 137 again is too far and will take a few years to show its residing capabilities. Sector 7X which have Mahagun, Elite, Sunshine as very good projects but again the roads are too congested. So if you have been there you will understand that the entire 7X is dependent on 2 U turns which will get congested one day or the other. Then comes sector 100 which was the only option i could find that made sense and narrowed down to LB.
What are your thoughts?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhaykackerTotally Agree with Jolly. I have been searching for a house in Noida for the past 6 months now and narrowed down to LB after a lot of thought. I looked at Greater Noida and Noida Extn but they are just too far from the heart of Noida which is Sector 18 and surroundings. Then comes central Noida which has Sector 100, 7X and 137. Sector 137 again is too far and will take a few years to show its residing capabilities. Sector 7X which have Mahagun, Elite, Sunshine as very good projects but again the roads are too congested. So if you have been there you will understand that the entire 7X is dependent on 2 U turns which will get congested one day or the other. Then comes sector 100 which was the only option i could find that made sense and narrowed down to LB.
What are your thoughts?
Bhai, Do not think much, Jo lena hai, le da lo otherwise it will be beyond reach. You will not get neat & clear titled deal so easily. So pl do not waste time. If u have spare money. Finalse it at the earliest.CommentQuote0Flag
- This is exactly the reasoning I made and zeroed in on LB. In Sec 7x you also have the Supertec north eye a 65 story building so even the density that you see now is deceptive.
Sec 119,120 are too close to Noida extn and from my POV makes no sense to be there
Sec 137 is also congested though Gulshan Vivante looks nice, but the price is 5600-5800 and seems too high for a location quite a distance from Noida
Sec 100 & 107 offers one of the best location close to main Noida and also to expressway. Here 107 is under litigation so LB seems to be best bet as of now
Which tower are looking at , what is the price? Since there are few buyers in the market you can negotiate very hard to get a very good price.
Best of luck.
PS avoid Noida Extn and GN , they are too futuristic and too much supply and will not be really livable for quite a while.CommentQuote0Flag
- Abhay Now that you have zeroed in on the project do negotiate for a good price. Do not rush as you have some time before the price start appreciating.. You can talk to multiple brokers and give a counter offer, don't rush to finalize as there are multiple options. Try to take ones that are RTM or close to itCommentQuote0Flag
- Finally LB is shaping very well
In future, it will command exclusivity due to its top notch location.(Wide road , Proximity to Pathways school)
Its near to central Noida (Sector 50) as well as Express way & Sector 18.
Sector 100 , itself is a low density & premium sector.
Construction quality is far better than other local builders.
Moreover its is the right time to negotiate hard and get best deal.
Do not think much, GoaheadCommentQuote0Flag
- How much would be the AI Cost. And does a ground floor in any of towers make sense?CommentQuote0Flag
- Avoid GF though the park facing ones are not bad as there is sufficient greens in front for privacy, look at this only if the all inclusive price is very good , do keep in mind that there Rs 150 plc on the gf units, best is between 1 to 12 but the higher floors are at discount. GF and 13 also difficult to sell later so better to avoid
What size are you looking? The 1600 / 1700 size is generally higher in psf price that 1200/ 1300. What price are you getting?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am looking for a 1648 size, the only prob is that the rooms are too small and the drawing rooms are big. What is the cost I should look forCommentQuote0Flag
- This price vary greatly which tower, if it is ready to move, and then the location and floor. The prices are between 5500 to 7500 AI psfCommentQuote0Flag
- I was thinking of towers 22 - 26. So we are saying that 5500 AI is the min I can getCommentQuote0Flag
- If you really want to check the price identify a tower and floor (don't specify the flat no) and call a broker that you want to sell and get a price fix.CommentQuote0Flag
- Smart. Also why dont people by GF's?CommentQuote0Flag