Sort by :
Filter by :
- there is also a big variation in T22 and T23, T23 is nearly ready and fit out given T22 is about 3 months away. The price is just a ballpark but since there are a very few deals happening you should negotiate, it is only the desperation of the seller how soon he needs the money. You can start at 5000 nothing to loose and see what happens..I am sure you get a fair idea when you negotiate for 1 or 2 flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- Great thanks. Do you think there is any other project near the express way like LB?CommentQuote0Flag
- Lotus Panache is there similar price may be a notch lower but I say stick with LB as the location is superior, also on one side of LP you have a hospital this will be a big downer, also the club is still not ready
Also when you travel from LB to the expressway to pass thru the large underpass this will be big plus in the future when more people move in. Many places the under pass is too narrow.CommentQuote0Flag
- Also one of the problems with LP is the shamshaan ghat Opp to it which will be a problem in futureCommentQuote0Flag
- Spoke with a builder am getting a 1648 for 5500 AI in tower 22, do you think its a good buy?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have not seen or heard of shamshan ghat near LP but I did not like the area so did not explore further. But half of noida is close to graveyards. In fact the much touted Supernova is over looking huge cemetery and from the higher floors you can have a birds eye view. But no one seems to care. They are more concerned with density, club etc..
Re the price it seems a good price in normal times, for many people in T22 the costs would be close to this figure but there are lots of variables check what all is included parking, club, all other charges including PLC, what floor is this ? Also check if the seller will pay the transfer this is around 90 psf. Agree for AI that you only pay extra registration and brokerage.
Also check the price in T8 to 16CommentQuote0Flag
- For LP the sham shaan ghat is near the red light which goes towards the express way.CommentQuote0Flag
- So he says that its a park facing unit in tower 22. They are asking for 5500 + Brokerage + Transfer. What say?CommentQuote0Flag
- Which Floor? also ask for 10 other units. It is typical of the broker to offer only 1 or 2 options so less choice and you feel everything is sold out and you would be left out. Ask him inventory tower wise floor wise you are paying him close to 1 lakh make him run around.
He will only show ones where he makes brokerage from both sides. Post on 99 acres, magic bricks, makaan, get a stand by mobile no that you can junk later.CommentQuote0Flag
- Great thanks will keep you postedCommentQuote0Flag
- This is work but remember you can save up to 5 lakhs, you know how long it takes to earn those 5 lakhs. So persist with it best of luck. Lastly before finalising take a friend along who can give you an honest opinion and listen to him, do not take a subordinateCommentQuote0Flag
- He is talking about GF in Tower 22CommentQuote0Flag
- For 5500 AICommentQuote0Flag
- Is this park facing, As I said GF is not advisable but is your choice see one GF in a ready apt and then you can decide but generally when the society is occupied it will be more noisy, ask for more units and check with other broker, all are sitting idle and will jump at your callCommentQuote0Flag
- Yes park facingCommentQuote0Flag