Sort by :
Filter by :
- Is it how much ?CommentQuote0Flag
- even if you buy in 1st phase be prepared to shell out TM in addition to registry so the final cost is much higher. When I last checked the price were in region of Rs 7000CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhaykackerFor 5500 AI
Go & Get it. 5500 AI is fantastic rate for GF.
Pl check is there any hidden charges involved.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jollygoodI am in tower 30, 1702 sq ft.
Mukul when did you buy? I heard that prices are quite low now about 5300 AI, any idea.
Also any update on the progress on the work
5300 AI ?? RTM or UC , WHICH FLOOR -?CommentQuote0Flag
- Some broker just mentioned prices for phase 4 T 28 to T 30, not sure just checkingCommentQuote0Flag
- Sure @Londonbhai.. just stuck as not sure if 2201 will receive any sunlight..would anyone be aware of this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Why don't u visit during the day and see for yourself the exact flat and sunlight in each room.CommentQuote0Flag
- gsnoida can you pls confirm if this is Ai price including service tax, transfer etc. Also what would be the registry cost and TM ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
- Happy B......... d.......:):):). many many happy returns .......
For Jollybhai ......CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks, what a surprise, aap ko kaise pata chala..:-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jollygoodThanks, what a surprise, aap ko kaise pata chala..:-)
Have a great time. ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks anywayCommentQuote0Flag
- hi Jolly,
I bought 3 months back in T/26, higher floor, park facing at 5400(BSP) under the 50:50 scheme. Haven't visited since last 2 months. Any idea how Ph iv is shaping up.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Mukul, Last I visited a month back the work upto T 24 was progressing well and the guy at site office said will start with balance towers by JuneCommentQuote0Flag