Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

To tumhare kya contribution hai thread pe siwaye trespassing ke ?

Can you contribute in

1) Providing any checklist for end-users
    2) How to approach builder
    3) Any issues you foresee and how to resolve.

Siwaye trespassing ke you do nothing. You can be categorized as someone who spends his maximum time on a thread, worrying about the quality of the project which he never bought ? Sounds funny .

PS: If somebody had suffered so much humilation like you had in the past on a thread , then an ordinary guy would never return to that thread, but some people are different

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    We are not reporters ..
    by the way even any issue we expect the actual investors should share since they know much more than trespassers.

premium is being paid for small issues also we can ignore that either.. if not ,then what's wrong with Supertec, Amrapali, NA MIG flats etc.....
    Last edited by realguru; October 29 2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      , Looks like 3C Fails in quality check in it's 1st Residential Project.
      Saurabhbhai...never..I don't think so...
      sab mantar de rahe hain...jao check karke aao..sabhi log...

Comment

Dear Seniors when can we expect tower 23 to be completed ....?

Comment

Originally posted by Punkaj View Post
          Dear Seniors when can we expect tower 23 to be completed ....?
          should be one year away from today...

Comment

One special member on this thread has only two missions on IREF these days:
            #1. spreading negativity about LB project
            #2. spreading negativity and lies about all the anti-corruption initiatives being taken up in our country these days

hope the "actual" buyers of this project do not get sidetracked by such flaming members and continue their normal useful discussions. LB has been a more than decent project at the price it was launched and 3C has executed it with relative professionalism despite all the economic recession, political and administrative issues in the last few years. All the best to end-users.

Comment

Trespassing in an open platform... Bhai realguru toda panni lo aur pechwade per ragdo. Itnee frustration yaa itna 3c ka garoor teek nahee hai.

Life is a 360 degree circle and beware you can be your own victim.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post

Can you contribute in

Siwaye trespassing ke you do nothing. You can be categorized as someone who spends his maximum time on a thread, worrying about the quality of the project which he never bought ? Sounds funny .

PS: If somebody had suffered so much humilation like you had in the past on a thread , then an ordinary guy would never return to that thread, but some people are different
                Bro I am a somewhat of an outsider on this thread but this feedback to Cookie was uncalled for.

There should be room for a healthier discussion.

Upto you however if you want to make this objective or not

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post

Can you contribute in

may I know what I have posted which prompted you to make personal comments?
                  which humiliation you are talking about? kindly PM me.

you may not worry about quality since you are already a buyer.. but those buying in resale or want to buy by paying huge premium they should consider these issues too..that's why one buys RTM options so that one gets better quality.

by the way I have seen cracks in the wall too in drawing area of the flat that was open for public viewing...and Aluminum Window quality looks cheap and is not water proof rest assured during downpour water will come inside the room.

PS: I am not an ordinary guy, you are so you must have at least shared the issues related to 3C also rather than making personal comments on trespassers. .
                  Last edited by Cookie; October 30 2012, 08:20 AM.
                  Thanks

Comment

Quoting RealGuru,

1) Is the club operational? How is 3C demanding advance maintenance in case pool and club are not operational ?

No, the club is not operational, in fact the only entry to the complex from the side of the club. The club will take at least 6-12 months to be remotely operational. Demanding advance maintenance (for a sinking fund etc.) before registry is a common practice & is followed by nearly every builder.

2) Is the park operational? When it is going to be operational ?

No, The main parks are not operational. This too will take some time (6 months+) as the construction work is going on in the buildings adjacent to the already ready ones in Phase 1 & those nearing completion in Phase 1A. Due to construction there may arise a need for a truck or cement trawler to approach the buildings from the side of the park. Therefore in order to keep the approach clear the parks have not been made operational. Also, if the parks were made operational and cement were to get mixed with top soil, the resulting land will not be very good for grass to be planted on. In essence the grass on that patch of land will not be hardy & would die out easily.

BTW, there is a small garden between towers 5 & 6 (originally marked as a volleyball court) that is operational.

3) Is 3C listening to all the compalints that were found out during inspection ? As long as they are listening , I give two hoots to the complaints ? If not, what kind of complaints they are not listening to and why ? How could we force them to listen to the complaints ? Should we have a group meeting or how should we proceed ? What are the key complaints that we need them to get resolved? What should be the strategy to move forward on that ? Should we get a written commitment on that ?

I am not an investor with 3C right now, but I am interested in this property namely tower 7 & the likes once it becomes RTM (say 5-6 months from now). So I have been paying regular visits to get a feel for the place. IMO, a person should be prepared to shell out an extra lakh or two after the hand over to make this place truly liveable.

4) How is 3C alloting the second car parking (open/closed) . What is the price finalised for that ? Is it fixed i.e. can I get the car parking at the same price after 2 months as well.

5) How is 3C going to do the maintenance and importantly how it is going to segregate the completed Phase from other other phases which are ongoing constrruction which is extremely important for Phase-1 end-users.

6) What is the registry process in detail ? What is the exact proceudre and what are the parameters that one needs to take care off?
                    I too would love to get some insight around these queries.

--------------

Attached below is an image taken on 26.10.12 which shows the state of the Club & the location of the only operational park.

Last edited by Zero Cool; October 30 2012, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Only operational garden

ROFL, too good

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X