Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends, please join.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Friends, please join.

    Overall, good to go. Kindly circulate to 3c
    I like overall draft of the letter which has really objective type questions, and required to be responded by 3C. Points related to registration of flat is bit technical however from layman stand point, it has to be answered as I am also surprised with that clause.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tkhandel
    Overall, good to go. Kindly circulate to 3c
    I like overall draft of the letter which has really objective type questions, and required to be responded by 3C. Points related to registration of flat is bit technical however from layman stand point, it has to be answered as I am also surprised with that clause.

    Friends, no updates for LB on web page of 3C?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody know the resale price of flat in the Phase 4-5 of LB? If any of your friends bought in Resale recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Was thinking of nearby hospitals as my parents will be living along with me...any idea which all hospitals will be nearby LB...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrpranav
    Was thinking of nearby hospitals as my parents will be living along with me...any idea which all hospitals will be nearby LB...

    Local Search For Lotus Boulevard
    CommentQuote
  • 3c lotus boulevard

    hi, i have finally decided to take loan from lic hfl (some neha is the agent). sbi was giving loan if i had a guaranter - surprised that sbi has given loan to no project in noida expressway...?
    CommentQuote
  • Arey bhai koi yeh batayega ki LB ke first phase ki planned possession date kya hai ? and how many towers are planned for this possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Dont know whether it's a good idea to compare commercial project with residential one. but surely for a given company construction quality of commercial project is always better than residential projects in most of the cases.
    Just wanted to share this with you guys. My company has shifted to 3C Oxygen boulevard 2 months ago and to my surprise I found overall construction quality not very good that I was expecting from 3C. I found following quality issues

    1) Quality of wooden floor in common areas like cafeteria is not so good. At a corner I figured wood slab was about to crack due to weight of a table.
    2) At two places we found carpet was drenched with the rain water that came from joint between glass and wall.
    3) Washroom fittings are branded but of lower range.
    4) Quality of glass used for doors and partition is also not good.
    Overall I can not compare the construction quality of 3c with DLF or it's parallels.
    CommentQuote
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Did you bring it to the notice of 3c? Was any action taken from their end?



    Originally Posted by PropBee
    Hi

    Dont know whether it's a good idea to compare commercial project with residential one. but surely for a given company construction quality of commercial project is always better than residential projects in most of the cases.
    Just wanted to share this with you guys. My company has shifted to 3C Oxygen boulevard 2 months ago and to my surprise I found overall construction quality not very good that I was expecting from 3C. I found following quality issues

    1) Quality of wooden floor in common areas like cafeteria is not so good. At a corner I figured wood slab was about to crack due to weight of a table.
    2) At two places we found carpet was drenched with the rain water that came from joint between glass and wall.
    3) Washroom fittings are branded but of lower range.
    4) Quality of glass used for doors and partition is also not good.
    Overall I can not compare the construction quality of 3c with DLF or it's parallels.
    CommentQuote
  • SEZ Quality

    Originally Posted by PropBee
    Hi

    Dont know whether it's a good idea to compare commercial project with residential one. but surely for a given company construction quality of commercial project is always better than residential projects in most of the cases.
    Just wanted to share this with you guys. My company has shifted to 3C Oxygen boulevard 2 months ago and to my surprise I found overall construction quality not very good that I was expecting from 3C. I found following quality issues

    1) Quality of wooden floor in common areas like cafeteria is not so good. At a corner I figured wood slab was about to crack due to weight of a table.
    2) At two places we found carpet was drenched with the rain water that came from joint between glass and wall.
    3) Washroom fittings are branded but of lower range.
    4) Quality of glass used for doors and partition is also not good.
    Overall I can not compare the construction quality of 3c with DLF or it's parallels.


    All the far flung low rental SEZs have a similar quality; be it unitech or a 3C
    CommentQuote
  • The Biggest Blunder by Noida authority....All the SEZs are seperated by Kilometres....

    Imagine all Offices and SEZs on noida expressway in One Huge Sector with fully developed roads...proper entry and exit from expressway....

    This was very much possible as all the land was under NA....they just screwed the planning part

    In terms of planning the sectors...Greater Noida authority has done a better job.

    Even though the commercial market in Gnoida is "COLD"...the Tech Zones have good approaches...Good Roads...and have Commercials coming up together...meaning...a Proper commercial district....
    CommentQuote
  • 3C LOTUS BOULEVARD

    Hi,
    any update on construction of tower 8, 9. any body been to the site?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    The Biggest Blunder by Noida authority....All the SEZs are seperated by Kilometres....

    Imagine all Offices and SEZs on noida expressway in One Huge Sector with fully developed roads...proper entry and exit from expressway....

    This was very much possible as all the land was under NA....they just screwed the planning part

    In terms of planning the sectors...Greater Noida authority has done a better job.

    Even though the commercial market in Gnoida is "COLD"...the Tech Zones have good approaches...Good Roads...and have Commercials coming up together...meaning...a Proper commercial district....

    Any connection with the thread topic?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    Any connection with the thread topic?


    Read above..SEZs were discussed...and Yes do look at the condition of approach road to LB and other sectors roads along expressway..incl. the service lanes and underpasses...you will know what i mean
    CommentQuote