3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Bro I am a somewhat of an outsider on this thread but this feedback to Cookie was uncalled for.

There should be room for a healthier discussion.

Upto you however if you want to make this objective or not

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Reading this guys comments over various threads reminds me of dolly bindra and pooja mishra of bigg boss fame. Their world revolves around fighting and criticism.

Atleast here over virtual world we have option to ignore these people.

Comment

The only problem over here is that BigBoss over here were not able to book a flat in LB.

Therefore they always promote [offline silently passively...whatever you call] the negatives.

and the guys like C**kie always try to find a way and get support from their parents.

Q1: You name a single builder where after completion there’s not minor crack in the building.

Q2: Can you blindly trust yahoo, google or any group? I’m also part of it and I’m end user I was also present in the meeting and we know how many of them are real end user.

I would have really appreciate, Had so called SENIOR members had some patients and commented in a neutral manner and corrected a user’s comment if they felt wrong

Open forum:
      Some of SENIORS are advising that one should wait for mods to correct .. [about negative statements] they why they are having stomach pain [by positive statements]…you also wait for mods to correct the positive statements

C**KIE uncle: aapkay liyae:
      Some members complained that there's no hole [drainage] in the kitchen :-) eak aur mudda milgaya aapko.

--------------from yahoo forum--------
      In the Kitchen, there is no drainage outlet, which generally remains in all flats below Sink/wash-basin floor. As per FM, It is not kept in any flat.
      ---------------------------------------

Comment

BTW I heard buyers had a meeting on 20th October regarding some issues. Did somebody ask from "when Maintenance will be charged" and what was the response?

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
          BTW I heard buyers had a meeting on 20th October regarding some issues. Did somebody ask from "when Maintenance will be charged" and what was the response?

It was discussed, Waiting for 3C's response.

Comment

Am eagerly waiting for possession for phase 2

Comment

I think all buyers can pressurize 3C to defer the maintenance charges as long as basic facilities are not there . As pointed out in a photograph by one gentleman and one of the many genuine guys(except one ), park is not operational and in Phase 1-A 50% flats are park facing.

Just for everyone's info, in one of the recently delivered "premium" societies in Noida/Indirapuram,builder agreed to take maintenance only when he got park/club operational.

Since 3C takes great pride in its credentials and puts a "premium" price
              on its product, I don't think 3C should have any objection on charging maintenance once they at least do some more work on park and club .

And BTW the maintenace charges for 3C are not too less.

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
              It was discussed, Waiting for 3C's response.

Comment

Rightly said. May be LB guys shall keep alternate proposal ready in case 3C does not budge with lesser charges......3C (or rather any builder) would need money to manage basic facilities + electricity etc...

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                I think all buyers can pressurize 3C to defer the maintenance charges as long as basic facilities are not there . As pointed out in a photograph by one gentleman and one of the many genuine guys(except one ), park is not operational and in Phase 1-A 50% flats are park facing.

Just for everyone's info, in one of the recently delivered "premium" societies in Noida/Indirapuram,builder agreed to take maintenance only when he got park/club operational.

Since 3C takes great pride in its credentials and puts a "premium" price
                on its product, I don't think 3C should have any objection on charging maintenance once they at least do some more work on park and club .

And BTW the maintenace charges for 3C are not too less.

Comment

Project updates available Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Bang on the 1st day of month...Kudos 3C

Comment

Hope Phase II will be delivered by Feb- Mar 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                      Hope Phase II will be delivered by Feb- Mar 2013!
                      You can keep hoping bhai... nothing is possible before July and I am being optimist when I say July. Unless they plan to give possession for Phase 2 Phase wise as in Tower 12 first and 16 last its a different story.

Look at the pics Tower 12 looks 2 months away (no Doubt) Tower 12 A is 3 Months Away Tower 14, 15 and 16 (specially 16) look at least 6 months away....and then add another 2 months for the OC

The customer care says 2012 End fact is I doubt I will get my next demand also by end of 2012 :P.

Still I am glad I bought here... a years delay is still like no delay in a place were Eldeco Olympia was at 7th Floor when Phase 1 of LB was launched and is still awaiting possession....Klassic which was launched 2 months before LB is still 1.5 years to go.... Divine Modows same story.... worst Logix which claimed that they will give possession before LB is still struggling..The bright side is atleast I know I can move in by Next Diwali easily :P

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X