Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There are 3000+ apts in LB, it is impossible to predict and control that not a single one would go legal. The builder cannot use this as a pretext to stop construction, they will be saddled with further cases.
    If someone wants to go legal, this only helps to keep the builder on his toes, esp after the recent proactive court judgements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by muditsinghal
    hey guys, i am new to the forum. i have a flat in tower 12 in phase 2. i have got the same issues :
    a) Fit out letters are out but there is no mention of any penalty.
    b) due to couple of late payments on which they have charged me interest, they are not paying the penalty.
    c) have increased my area by 120 sq ft for which additional payment is to be done.
    d) have to pay additional labour cess.....
    unfortunately i don't stay in Delhi and was not able to join u guys for the protest. but can you please share whether there was any positive outcome on that meeting last saturday?

Hi, I just got my 'offer for fit-out'. All the issues you have called out. Could resolve any of them?

Regards,
    A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikenayyar
    Hello friends

I am new to this group , I have a flat in LB tower 17/and I have received the fitout letter for the same .
    I have a lot of questions regarding this fitout letter ?

No where in the agreement fit out is defined ? So what does fitout exactly mean .
    There is no mention of compensation for delay of 2.5 years .
    There was no intimation of the revised area . 3c has increased 131 sqft in the fitout letter . they are demanding the payment for the same .

I am sure a lot of people in this group have suffered and gone through the same harassment from 3c . I want to know what is the right way forward . any legal action that we customers of 3c can take collectively . anyone who is involved please intimate me as I also want to take this forward legally .

For people who have shifted by accepting the fitout letter how is the society shaping up . what about electrcity charges and water charges ?

Thankyou
    Nikhil

Nayyar, Facing same issues. Whats the plan to tackle this?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Raksha, Have you decided how to deal with LB? I have major issues on them avoiding Delayed Possession Payment, asking more money for additional area, etc

Regards,
    Abid
    CommentQuote
  • vijvik/mbhudolia, I have the same issues, how are you planning to address?
    CommentQuote
  • check LP thread, builder seems to be relenting...but worth checking in writing from 3C. this could very well be a plot by the builder to stop you from reaching or thinking courts...
    CommentQuote
  • How do i contact the group(s)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhattn
    3C is a big cheater and would not pay your dues untill u screw them legally..
    There seems to be group (S) decided to fight legally for both penalty and additional area..

How do i contact the group(s)?
    CommentQuote
  • https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/3c-lotus-boulevard/funx-UiuNwY

U can reach via able google group with you Flat details & mobile no

Else let me me know ur details can help to connect
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhattn
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/3c-lotus-boulevard/funx-UiuNwY

U can reach via able google group with you Flat details & mobile no

Else let me me know ur details can help to connect

Thanks, I just dropped a note on the google group
    CommentQuote
  • 3c lotus boulevard espacia

Hi
    This is my first post on the forum though i have using this forum for sometime to get insight of the real estate. my query is regarding my own flat which i bought last year in 3C Lotus Boulevard Espacia for personal use. i have recently received the final demand note from the builder to make remaining payment which was 5% of the total cost but it says the super area of the flat has increased from 2255 to 2435 Sq.Ft. hence increasing the final payment and the area has increased in lobby and balconies which sounds a bit dubious to me. Are there an other members on the forum who have bought in Lotus Espacia and received similar notification or if experts can advice me what should be done to check if increased payment is legitimate and not a rip off. would request other owners to get in touch please.
    CommentQuote
  • I think their BBA stated that there can be up to 8% increase in super area and they are using this to increase the super area for the flats. There is no proportionate increase in carpet area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I read in below posts someone mentioning about google groups , is it group for espacia buyers ?

I beleive some of the points regarding delay penalty should also be considered by 3C and deducted from fit out additional increased payment

Please share your thoughts and we can get together for a collective approach to builder for a impact and revised final payment
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has an update on the actual work at site, is this really happening.

How many towers are actually handed over? Thanks for an update
    CommentQuote
  • I was told that they would be sharing plan for tower 28, 29 and 30 in May/June. It's July last week and no news from 3Cs. Seems they are not adhering to the even revised milestones set by themselves.
    CommentQuote