3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
    You can keep hoping bhai... nothing is possible before July and I am being optimist when I say July. Unless they plan to give possession for Phase 2 Phase wise as in Tower 12 first and 16 last its a different story.

Look at the pics Tower 12 looks 2 months away (no Doubt) Tower 12 A is 3 Months Away Tower 14, 15 and 16 (specially 16) look at least 6 months away....and then add another 2 months for the OC

The customer care says 2012 End fact is I doubt I will get my next demand also by end of 2012 :P.

Still I am glad I bought here... a years delay is still like no delay in a place were Eldeco Olympia was at 7th Floor when Phase 1 of LB was launched and is still awaiting possession....Klassic which was launched 2 months before LB is still 1.5 years to go.... Divine Modows same story.... worst Logix which claimed that they will give possession before LB is still struggling..The bright side is atleast I know I can move in by Next Diwali easily :P

If am not wrong then all the floors for all towers are completed.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
      You can keep hoping bhai... nothing is possible before July and I am being optimist when I say July. Unless they plan to give possession for Phase 2 Phase wise as in Tower 12 first and 16 last its a different story.

Look at the pics Tower 12 looks 2 months away (no Doubt) Tower 12 A is 3 Months Away Tower 14, 15 and 16 (specially 16) look at least 6 months away....and then add another 2 months for the OC

The customer care says 2012 End fact is I doubt I will get my next demand also by end of 2012 :P.

Still I am glad I bought here... a years delay is still like no delay in a place were Eldeco Olympia was at 7th Floor when Phase 1 of LB was launched and is still awaiting possession....Klassic which was launched 2 months before LB is still 1.5 years to go.... Divine Modows same story.... worst Logix which claimed that they will give possession before LB is still struggling..The bright side is atleast I know I can move in by Next Diwali easily :P
      Yes.... May be Next Diwali is also out of LB for Phase 2 Oweners...

Comment

Good News ! Registration Process of LB Phase 1 has started.

Today app. 10-13 owners of LB Phase 1 have got their Sub Lease Deed Registered. So their possession can also commence next week (once finishing of their unit is completed).

I think this should lay to rest all apprehensions and the detractors too.

Comment

Kudos! Lets celebrate every moment!

Comment

LB is looking gud ncie n clean kitna resale chal raha hai bhaiyon all inclusive

Comment

it will be nice to see some decorated/light up balconies in LB Ph.I on Diwali day. Dont know whether actual possession/shifting by some buyers will happen before Diwali or not..good luck to all LB Ph.I buyers..
              Sanjay

Comment

are there GF flats in LB

or Floors start from 1st floor, ground floor being common area?
                any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by vijvik_7 View Post
                  or Floors start from 1st floor, ground floor being common area?
                  any idea?
                  Seen all Towers in Ph1 having Ground floor units...

Comment

Greetings

So buyers would move in before diwali?
                    Can anyone post pictures of the completed units here

Happy Diwali

Comment

Wanted to buy a 2000+ sqft flat in sec 100 or107, budget less than 1 cr, Kindly advice as i am a end user and working in delhi. I can wait for 3 yrs and resale option can be considered. Can you guyz suggest me a good option ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X