Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ajit , have you received fit out letter for lotus espacia ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gautamanish,

Sorry I don't own any unit in LB Espacia :-( . I own an unit in LB.
    So I have no information about Espacia.
    CommentQuote
  • As per latest updates from LB customer care, they will be sharing completion plan for tower 28 by end August, 2015. I am expecting same would apply to tower 29 and 30 as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajitsrawat
    As per latest updates from LB customer care, they will be sharing completion plan for tower 28 by end August, 2015. I am expecting same would apply to tower 29 and 30 as well.

I can confirm this as I received the same mail
    Any idea of actual progress of work at site.
    CommentQuote
  • For tower 28, 29 and 30, I could not find any progress (atleast from last 5-6 months official updates). They have cornered off these 3 towers from rest of the towers. My idea is these are kept for last phase of delivery :-(.
    CommentQuote
  • I think they are focused on completing the the towers that can be handed over quickly. Surprisingly many flats in T30 and others were sold on 50 /50 plan so quite a bit of money would be due to 3C so it is in their interest to complete these quickly
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • It's more than half month over but no updates on LB site for construction. It seems either they are not bothered or there are no updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Last I spoke to them they said will start the construction by 16th August, nt sure if they started.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to them yesterday and as expected they moved the date for the commencement of the construction in tower 28 in next 45 days not before that which they were claiming to start on 16th August earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Whom did you speak to at LB?
    CommentQuote
  • There are two people in the 3c office who are looking in to LB project

1) Ms. Jatinder
    2) One more guy (I don't remember his name)

I had a talk with second one yesterday.
    CommentQuote
  • After commencement, what is their idea of completing these tower? Any projected date/duration they are giving?
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea about work commencement on T 26...
    CommentQuote
  • At least 12 months from commencement.
    CommentQuote