Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Originally posted by IndianPundit View Post
    LChandJi,

    Appke muh me all sugar of the world on this World Diabetic Week
    Is July2013 not too optimistic deadline? do you have any ground info to back your optimism?
    I have T20 unit, I believe you also own in the same tower?
    yeah.. I too am in T20. I had contacted 3C recently, they informed me this.
    how many installments you have paid till date.. I have paid till brick work completion.

    3C informed me that next demand shall be tentatively in next 4-6 weeks.

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by LChand View Post
      yeah.. I too am in T20. I had contacted 3C recently, they informed me this.
      how many installments you have paid till date.. I have paid till brick work completion.

      3C informed me that next demand shall be tentatively in next 4-6 weeks.
      LChandJi,

      I am not as lucky like you. I booked this year in DP plan; so I am already totally paid and exposed

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by IndianPundit View Post
        LChandJi,

        I am not as lucky like you. I booked this year in DP plan; so I am already totally paid and exposed
        what rate you got (BSP)?
        any brokerage firm involved or direct?

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by LChand View Post
          what rate you got (BSP)?
          any brokerage firm involved or direct?
          I got it direct from the builder...

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            When will possession be for Tower 23 ..........Far away I guess ?

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
              Phase 1A possession is going to start soon. 3C has already started sending letters for additional car parking to phase 1a Owners.
              Goodnews it any one is having any pic of lb with family shifted..
              Now phase 1a poss is due..
              Then LP phase 1
              Then lb phase 2.

              Hope all will be done in this fin year..

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Can anyone post the pictures of the completed phase 1 flats?
                Would be intresting to see the completed structure / rooms

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
                  Goodnews it any one is having any pic of lb with family shifted..
                  Now phase 1a poss is due..
                  Then LP phase 1
                  Then lb phase 2.

                  Hope all will be done in this fin year..
                  Little Correction , After phase 1A, then it will be Phase 2

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                    Little Correction , After phase 1A, then it will be Phase 2
                    I mentioned LP phase 1 then lb phase 2

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      yeah.. I too am in T20. I had contacted 3C recently, they informed me this.
                      how many installments you have paid till date.. I have paid till brick work completion.

                      3C informed me that next demand shall be tentatively in next 4-6 weeks.
                      Cool means Phase 2 and Phase 3 posession will happen at almost the same time?? My flat is in Phase 2 and the payment status is the same as yours....

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X