Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Originally posted by LChand View Post
    yeah.. I too am in T20. I had contacted 3C recently, they informed me this.
    how many installments you have paid till date.. I have paid till brick work completion.

    3C informed me that next demand shall be tentatively in next 4-6 weeks.
    LChand ji,

    i am in tower 8 phase four recently got demand letter for brick work completion can you tell me how much time it takes for the next demand letter i.e brick work completion to electric conducting and wiring

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
      Goodnews it any one is having any pic of lb with family shifted..
      Now phase 1a poss is due..
      Then LP phase 1
      Then lb phase 2.

      Hope all will be done in this fin year..
      No pics taken but total 10 owners have taken physical possession. One family was shifting its stuff yesterday and Interiors work started by another.

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
        One family was shifting its stuff yesterday and Interiors work started by another.
        Great news

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by nitin2376 View Post
          LChand ji,

          i am in tower 8 phase four recently got demand letter for brick work completion can you tell me how much time it takes for the next demand letter i.e brick work completion to electric conducting and wiring
          This is cool... now ur also in line with Phase 2... even I have also only received the demand note for Brick Work (in May)

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            3C sent me Plumber work demand letter for my phase 2 apartment and am awaiting demand letter for electrical works. I asked 3C, they said that for electrical demand letter, it will take another 4-6 weeks.

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Resale rates

              Can any one please share the going resale rates in LB Ph 1

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                I have a flat in Phase 1A and 3C's has sent the additional Parking options with variants like small , Back to Back and normal Car Park.
                Anybody has any idea how small this 'small' car par would be ,what sized car can be fit in .
                And in back to back , both the cars should be of same person as its possible that Car parking we already paid for is in different basement ? by the way which basement is allocated for first car park ?
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Originally posted by piluooo View Post
                  Can any one please share the going resale rates in LB Ph 1
                  I am also on a look out to buy a 3 Bedroom ready to stay apartment in Lotus Bolevard.Please message me in case anyone wishes to sell at reasonable price.I am looking for the 1600 sqr feet size and only in Phase I.

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
                    No pics taken but total 10 owners have taken physical possession. One family was shifting its stuff yesterday and Interiors work started by another.

                    Another info given while taking possession:
                    · DG Backup Charges: Fixed – Rs. 50/month, Variable – Rs. 15/unit
                    (increased due to inc. in diesel prices)
                    ·Electricity Board Charges: Fixed – Rs. 52.5/month, Variable – Rs. 3.94/unit (as per slab)
                    Minimum Top Up of Rs. 2500/- reqd. while taking possession.

                    - Water Charges as per Actuals
                    - IGL Connection charges of Rs. 5000/-

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
                      Another info given while taking possession:
                      · DG Backup Charges: Fixed – Rs. 50/month, Variable – Rs. 15/unit
                      (increased due to inc. in diesel prices)
                      ·Electricity Board Charges: Fixed – Rs. 52.5/month, Variable – Rs. 3.94/unit (as per slab)
                      Minimum Top Up of Rs. 2500/- reqd. while taking possession.

                      - Water Charges as per Actuals

                      - IGL Connection charges of Rs. 5000/-
                      Electricity Board Charges - as per my understanding the Fixed charges should be some rs per KVA ? kindly correct me if i am wrong.

                      How do we meassure the rading for water usage ? Is there any meter for water consumption ?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X