Sort by :
Filter by :
- I got a call from a broker that 3C has applied for OC and is sending all delivered towers for registry, so there is only a 1 week window for any transfer in these towers, the broker infact told me that they have already stopped dealing in these towers as time is too short and after 1 week all transfers will be stopped. Now these can then be sold only after the original buyer does the registry.
I am not sure if this true, can anyone confirm thisCommentQuote0Flag
- Why is posession delayed? Ganga water or Monetary issues?
Have you heard something about the further construction in additional towers and espacia getting blocked due to residents protesting for providing Ganga water (instead of borewell) or is it just a smoke screen for the monetary trouble the builder is having..
Also what is the going rate currently for someone wanting to exitCommentQuote0Flag
- Guys any real work going on at site?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear czars of Noida I have few questions.
1 how much is price appreciation in LB fro last 2 years,
2 what is on going price in LB
3 How many towers are delivered as on today.
4 how is the exp of people living there in terms of quality deliver by 3c and quality of maintenance servicesCommentQuote0Flag
- October month's updates are available. Don't know about the real work, but this time they are very prompt in updating the site :).CommentQuote0Flag
- I was there in this weekend along with my friend.
The society is pretty average in terms of green/utilization of open areas. It is just like any other apartment society, there isn't any thing to call it premium. The apartments are good though.
Essentially you are paying for the apartment and the location. We were quoted AI price of 6500 for 2000+ sft RTM flat.CommentQuote0Flag
- I got a call from broker claiming that OC is received and transfer of RTM is now stopped or only possible, if completed in the next one week. Is this correct.CommentQuote0Flag
abhi kahan se aa gyi, abhi toh paper mein layout plan changes ka notice nikla tha last week.
They need to wait for 30 days + objection hearing stage before they get OC.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Amit, can you share the notice for OCCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks, does this mean 3C deposited the dues to NACommentQuote0Flag
- If it is final OC yes - if it is part OC then chances are noCommentQuote0Flag
This means they have cleared the dues and not the entire payment. Probably dues + interests till date is cleared.
They did send some email to residents about the same being done from IndusInd loan.CommentQuote0Flag
- amitexpert; What is the date of publication of this notification and by which date is the OC deemed to be issued?CommentQuote0Flag
- amitexpert; What is the date of publication of this notification and by which date is the OC deemed to be issued?
It was published on October 5th i guess. So from OCt 5th to Nov 5th is time when NOIDA invites the objections.
I know people are filing objection, even for Especia too for similar notice. These objections need to be disposed in TRI PARTY meeting. NOIDA-BUILDER-BUYER.
Only than there are chances if getting OC.CommentQuote0Flag