Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just got an update that there is no work at all going in the society is this true?
    CommentQuote
  • When most of the facilities within the complex is non-operational and good amount construction related activity is going on, whey would any buyer want to pay premium for this project.

This is very similar to living in a under developing locality. In such cases there is nothing called premium. Practically price should be similar to the NOIDA flats in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • The Realty Paper | India's first property e-daily

How does this effect the school opened in LB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    No one has answers for these simple questions?

This used to be the most active thread on the forum 2-3 years ago.

I am in phase-4 in LB

Spoke to someone couple of days back. That someone stays in LB tower 6 or 7. According to him CCTV cams are there but not all are active. After the recent incident, they have started taking actions to switch on cams. I dont know when will it happen.

About the activeness of the thread- majority of investors have left so the thread is full of end-users like me. People are not adding anything because everyone has adopted "wait and watch" policy. No one wants to sell their dream house but they cant shift either. Moreover, many "experts" on this forum have created "unnecessary" panic just to prove their claims- "dekha mainen toh pahle hee bola thaa"- typical Indian attitude.

Now 3C is slowly turning to 3W- wait-watch-worship (to Ganesha to bring the project back on track)

B+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmn242018
    I am in phase-4 in LB

Spoke to someone couple of days back. That someone stays in LB tower 6 or 7. According to him CCTV cams are there but not all are active. After the recent incident, they have started taking actions to switch on cams. I dont know when will it happen.

About the activeness of the thread- majority of investors have left so the thread is full of end-users like me. People are not adding anything because everyone has adopted "wait and watch" policy. No one wants to sell their dream house but they cant shift either. Moreover, many "experts" on this forum have created "unnecessary" panic just to prove their claims- "dekha mainen toh pahle hee bola thaa"- typical Indian attitude.

Now 3C is slowly turning to 3W- wait-watch-worship (to Ganesha to bring the project back on track)

B+

Thanks for the update I too am in Phase 4. Any idea of work at site, has it started
    CommentQuote
  • I heard its ongoing- but crawling. Will take longer than earlier predicted.
    CommentQuote
  • I m in phase 4, tower 28
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajitsrawat
    I m in phase 4, tower 28

Did you get any feedback re delivery of the tower?

Also any progress on the work
    CommentQuote
  • No. Whenever you send their customer care any query related to delivery they will give you 1-2 month timeline for the delivery planning dates but after that nothing will happen. Can not comment on progress but going by their attitude, very little work would have done for phase 4.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that LB has got Ganga water connection, can anyone confirm. Also what is the position of OC for the towers delivered for fit out.
    CommentQuote
  • That's good news anybody can confirm this?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also in Phase 4,T30. Last week went to Tech Boulevard,they inform work is not going from past 6 months. Since company was in financial crisis Now they gt loan from Indus Bank, abt which they send mail to most of us. About work he said, will resume from mid of November, and it will take another 12 months fr work to complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all. Any updates on the construction here?
    CommentQuote
  • i saw November updates.. status quo is maintained atleast for last 3 towers.. 28 to 30.. no construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajitsrawat
    i saw November updates.. status quo is maintained atleast for last 3 towers.. 28 to 30.. no construction.

You still see updates from site photos :bab (59)::D
    CommentQuote