Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • no other option as I moved to Bangalore..:o
    CommentQuote
  • 3cs is best builder in giving false date to customers..I am facing same in zing...from last 10 meeting i feel that now work is going to start but abhi bhi dekho..hope par hi hain..Vidhur is master in giving false promises..I told him in meeting that why are you giving us false promise and false hope then he just laughed and no answer..

now god only knows when they will really start construction in boluvard,panache and zing..all are struck somewhere due to fund issue..Sabko mid Nov ka hi promise hai..akhir lottery jo lagne wali hai 3cs ki..

i think Vidhr ji has dictionary of excuses..last 2 years NGT ka bahana banaye and ab pata nahin next 2 year kya chalega..

5 Years back due to image of 3CS I booked flat in Zing and now I can see only image of my flat on 3cs website..

Now i dont think abt this..woh bolte hain na ki jiske bare mein socho woh milta nahin hai to main sochna hi chod diya..lets see..
    CommentQuote
  • aur ek baat..

Apko pata bhi nahin chalega ki kab next 2 years nikal gaye with same construction status due to their false promise
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have something similar to LPRWA for LB? I would like to join and contribute.
    CommentQuote
  • Update from 3c:

Construction of Tower 28 will resume after 6 months.

We are the paying the cost of their complete mismanagement.
    CommentQuote
  • Feel sad for the situation done by 3C. At one point I myself was considering their projects seriously. Hard earned money of intended end-users just stuck needlessly.
    CommentQuote
  • Has there been any registration in any tower in LB post NGT order demarcating a 100 m no-go radius?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I am looking to buy flat in Lotus boulevard, currently has seen property in tower 10 and Tower 9, Which looks ready to move except wooden flooring and may be one more hand for Paint.

I would like to check here if do u guys know any hurdle to get OC. or any other known issues if anyone know.

Please advise me what all document I should check before finalizing this deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi After reading post and comments here I am may have to re think on my decision to purchase flat in LB.
    CommentQuote
  • T9 and 10 already delivered so no issue ion that..location is very good..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    T9 and 10 already delivered so no issue ion that..location is very good..

I suggest it is best to avoid T9 esp the road facing as there is a big tower of LB espacia coming up in front.
    CommentQuote
  • is it still coming up?
    CommentQuote
  • One tower is surely coming up , if not immediately then for sure in the future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    One tower is surely coming up , if not immediately then for sure in the future

Chalo Aacha he. Btw people from same tower have filed case in NCDRC and HC.

LB folks have also objected to layout plan changes.
    CommentQuote
  • something wrong with Lotus Boulevard. Have heard about 4th case in last approx 1 month period.

A girl suicides by jumping from the balcony.
    CommentQuote