Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    This is Om Sai Global as well. Lotus Boulevard - Noida Sector 100 3c New Residential Project Expressway

    The ad which you re talking could be a typo if I were to believe you(although your earlier posts force me not to believe you). But unfortunately, not everyone is fortunate to find out the typo.

    Yet another wrong info from the same guy to mislead purposely and look at the way you came up with this post

    "I did not know this project has a 1BHK". Wow

    MODS .this guy .

    Originally posted by cookie View Post
    see the Ad in front page of Delhi times.. see it to believe it. else your wish if you want to be in denial..

    Om Sai Global is one of the main underwriters of LB, call them and confirm.
    Last edited by Aashish123; November 22 2012, 10:38 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Ashish ji

      Ad is typo but you are 100 percent true..
      prove its typo then ask Mod to ban me.
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Check this:
        Lotus Boulevard - Floor Plans
        Lotus Panache - Noida

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Ashish ji

          Ad is typo but you are 100 percent true..
          prove its typo then ask Mod to ban me.
          Ckie jee aapke gruha accheche nhn chal rahe...thoda vishram lo....
          thodi rum, thodi whisky, thodi vodka, thodi soda, thoda ice....gatak jao... thand me....bhala hoga...aapka bhi..aur IREF ki baaki janta ka bhi...specially LB waalon ka... aur haan gatak ne ke baad so jana... warna IREF pe aatank macha doge aap...
          Last edited by LChand; November 22 2012, 10:55 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            The way you wrote here anyone would think that you are 100% sure.

            How much you are paid by rival party or broking house to defame certain projects?And how much incentives constitute extra top-ups for taking in all the insults that you are?


            Originally posted by cookie View Post
            see the Ad in front page of Delhi times.. see it to believe it. else your wish if you want to be in denial..

            Om Sai Global is one of the main underwriters of LB, call them and confirm.

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by rakesh_sahu View Post
              Rakesh Bro


              its in today Ad. infact I called them after seeing the Ad. and unit size is also mentioned.
              that's how I know size is around 680 sqft.

              floor plan is not available online.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Rakesh Bro


                its in today Ad. infact I called them after seeing the Ad. and unit size is also mentioned.
                that's how I know size is around 680 sqft.

                floor plan is not available online.
                mere tanna raja..so jao... if u r right, will this benefit you? if you are wrong, leave it....! sahi hai na...?

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  mere tanna raja..so jao... if u r right, will this benefit you? if you are wrong, leave it....! sahi hai na...?
                  Lchand Bhai

                  Don't make irrelevant comments.
                  I am sharing what I know and want to.

                  I wish you made such comments for those who needed it most in this thread.
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Lchand Bhai

                    Don't make irrelevant comments.
                    I am sharing what I know and want to.

                    I wish you made such comments for those who needed it most in this thread.
                    I tried to save you, once again people will be after you in this whole scenario if somehow its not true....

                    Khush raho Cookie bhai...

                    mujhe bhi gussa aata hai...

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by Aashish123 View Post
                      The way you wrote here anyone would think that you are 100% sure.

                      How much you are paid by rival party or broking house to defame certain projects?And how much incentives constitute extra top-ups for taking in all the insults that you are?
                      what's defame in it..??
                      all you are saying ..

                      just have a look of 3C LB ad in todays delhi times in front page..
                      don't worry I post the ad tomorrow in the the thread..
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X