Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is it any body been there recently?
    CommentQuote
  • there is no mistake in society..Sometime back same thing happend with Prateek Laureal...so if more than 1000 family is living in 40 acres then thiscan be expected anywhere in any society..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    there is no mistake in society..Sometime back same thing happend with Prateek Laureal...so if more than 1000 family is living in 40 acres then thiscan be expected anywhere in any society..

That's why RWA is against students and bachelors as tenants in society and I advocate this.
    Whats wrong with few guys they drink,Fcuk, Break rules and result? I feel ashamed to see that around

amity student shot dead by his friend had also taken place in 3C Boulevard as per news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    That's why RWA is against students and bachelors as tenants in society and I advocate this.
    Whats wrong with few guys they drink,Fcuk, Break rules and result? I feel ashamed to see that around

amity student shot dead by his friend had also taken place in 3C Boulevard as per news.

What Nonsense ??

What if a married couple, family members, neighbors kill each other due to many disputes in todays life. What about that SSP who died and His wife tried suicide on this same society??

What about illicit relationships booming due to so called open culture would you blame bachelors for that??

What about low moral values for old people care and support??

Talk some sense and do not paint this young nation with such a pity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikkugautam
    What Nonsense ??

What if a married couple, family members, neighbors kill each other due to many disputes in todays life. What about that SSP who died and His wife tried suicide on this same society??

What about illicit relationships booming due to so called open culture would you blame bachelors for that??

What about low moral values for old people care and support??

Talk some sense and do not paint this young nation with such a pity

What is your saying to your kids? Go drink, splurge at my expenses?
    Earn and do what you want to.

I simply talked about bachelors living on rent and creating shameful behavior.

Why don't they do the same in front of their parents at home?
    CommentQuote
  • no bhoomi poojan was done by the builders
    CommentQuote
  • how is the location of tower 29 LB .folks who are already living please guide...i visited my self but it didnt appeal to me...please comment
    CommentQuote
  • 3c Lotus Boulevard

Dear all,

Please let me know what is the prospective of 3c lotus boulevard, whether we should hold or need to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Could anyone please let me know view on tower 12A and 14. Who r already living there?
    1. % of occupancy
    2. About water supply
    3. Any pending work by builder

I have shortlisted something and soon going to finalize deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Now a days you can for buy 4 good quality CCTV cameras, one DVR with 1 TB hard drive and lots of cable from Nehru Place or from Amazon, snapdeal etc for under Rs 15000 only. Police statement in newspapers after the Amity student's murder was that there was no functional CCTV in the society. With the kind of money that builders charge from customers in the name of maintenance, can't they spend even a few thousand bucks on CCTV?

To stop incidents like this, security in society should be visible and robust so that most crooks simply stay out.

Even Paras Tierea has 4 CCTV for each Tower e.g. LIFT- GF, LIFT -1 LIFT -2, ENTRANCE OF TOWER .. sold 2700 AI in 2010 .. although construction quality is bad
    CommentQuote
  • Lets go Legal! :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Lets go Legal! :P

mujhe bhi le chalna.
    CommentQuote
  • We have already Sued 3C
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    There are 'only' these 'types' of builders.

What buyers should do is to be agnostic to the builder and buy the actual project - when it is RTM - make solid comparisions and then buy.

I remember reading on IREF 3C promising the world - 3 Tier Security and Green buildings etc - and possession by September '12.

There were times in IREF you post one con for 3C and 10 people used to jump up against you.

Anyways - its the same story with everyone - slew of vague promises, most unfulfilled - 2X delays to promises, too much density, increase in Super Area, not enough lifts, not enough parking, thin roads, not enough green area, poor construction, no security, bad to nil play areas, dues not paid to society, extra charges, high maintenance charges with poor maintenance, opening clubs to outsiders, using green space shown in original plan for launching phase 'IV', poor customer service - just everything to give you sleepless nights

---

In my opinion - just ignore these builders, be agnostic to them and focus only on the final product - like you do a car - do you ever buy Maruti's car which they will launch in 5 years - NO - you buy what is in front of you.

Take the recent DDA example - lacs and lacs queued up - 15 k were given flats and 5 k returned them.

Money is driving everybody MAD - there are no ethics anymore - no sense of pride - not even to sell their next project.

These kinds of issues are the tip of the iceberg - what will happen if there is a fire on the 15th floor - can anyone tell me the make and model of the fire trucks owned by Authority that can douse fires of high rises?

Dejavu.... what say Amit Bhai.... wish life had a rewind button!
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the construction here ?
    CommentQuote