Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    5600-5800 AI + Trf + Registry

You know anyone selling 1863 at that price?
    CommentQuote
  • Are you saying no buyer at 5600-5800?
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    Contacted 3c recently. Apparently work on T26 where I have booked is at a standstill since the arrangement with one of the banks is yet to come through. The tele exec said that they are hopeful, the funds will be available by mid Feb after which it will take another 6 months. Just sharing. Any members who have booked in T/26?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mmukul
    HI,
    Contacted 3c recently. Apparently work on T26 where I have booked is at a standstill since the arrangement with one of the banks is yet to come through. The tele exec said that they are hopeful, the funds will be available by mid Feb after which it will take another 6 months. Just sharing. Any members who have booked in T/26?

Any idea about T27?
    CommentQuote
  • They always quote a date of next month which never comes. I'm experiencing this since past several months now :-(
    CommentQuote
  • any body knows which towers are near club house and whether this is an advantage or disadvantage for an end user
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 8, 12, 12A, 14 and 30 are closest to club house. That said the club house is in the middle so is easily accessible for almost all towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 25 Possession Date ???
    CommentQuote
  • I just got a feedback that the work is finally starting in the LB, currently only a limited no of labours have moved in the site, but this expected to be scaled upto 500 labours by mid Feb. The work will be focused on 4-5 towers so that they can be delivered in next 3-4 months. The OC is also expected by mid Feb.

Have heard this many times in the past, can anyone confirm..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    I just got a feedback that the work is finally starting in the LB, currently only a limited no of labours have moved in the site, but this expected to be scaled upto 500 labours by mid Feb. The work will be focused on 4-5 towers so that they can be delivered in next 3-4 months. The OC is also expected by mid Feb.

Have heard this many times in the past, can anyone confirm..

hearing the same from ages. Only problem is, work starts and than stops for months.

And the person who gives such stories to buyers have no shame left. He has done masters in lying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    hearing the same from ages. Only problem is, work starts and than stops for months.

And the person who gives such stories to buyers have no shame left. He has done masters in lying.

Amit since you are dealing with them for years, what is your gut feeling, do you expect that they will close shop and vanish or expect them to complete the projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Amit since you are dealing with them for years, what is your gut feeling, do you expect that they will close shop and vanish or expect them to complete the projects?

They can't run away, that's for sure. We have done our homework too.

They has rosy dreams about Lotus greens which have vanished. 3C name will haunt them always, so they better wrap up these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • I notice structure work going on at Delhi One....some people have started living in Espacia....were these towers handed over recently?
    CommentQuote
  • I think Piramals have invested in Delhi one so surely they would have done due diligence.
    CommentQuote
  • I was there last week and all work has been stopped. No work at all from tower 19 to 30. There are 500 labourers in espacia
    CommentQuote