Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The sales guy said there is no hope as Vidur has said no money
    CommentQuote
  • Jail Jane pe sabko hope mil jayegi, thoda wait karo.
    CommentQuote
  • But where has the money gone - in JPs case they routed money to YEW/F1/Hospital/Nirman Sadan etc - 3C got land in easy EMI scheme and most projects sold - even at high rates - Delhi 1 etc. Commercial - Oxygen boulevard, sector 63 etc all well leased

    Now it is very difficult to fathom where the money is??

    Land ke paise poore nahin diye and construction pe to Zyaada kharcha nahin. Plus a lot of money came via PE red fort etc

    Sardar Ji and Vidur's pockets?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    But where has the money gone - in JPs case they routed money to YEW/F1/Hospital/Nirman Sadan etc - 3C got land in easy EMI scheme and most projects sold - even at high rates - Delhi 1 etc. Commercial - Oxygen boulevard, sector 63 etc all well leased

    Now it is very difficult to fathom where the money is??

    Land ke paise poore nahin diye and construction pe to Zyaada kharcha nahin. Plus a lot of money came via PE red fort etc

    Sardar Ji and Vidur's pockets?


    gurgaon land? that aint 10 yrs lease.
    300 acres in 150 noida. that's lot of land to pay for even in installments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    But where has the money gone - in JPs case they routed money to YEW/F1/Hospital/Nirman Sadan etc - 3C got land in easy EMI scheme and most projects sold - even at high rates - Delhi 1 etc. Commercial - Oxygen boulevard, sector 63 etc all well leased

    Now it is very difficult to fathom where the money is??

    Land ke paise poore nahin diye and construction pe to Zyaada kharcha nahin. Plus a lot of money came via PE red fort etc

    Sardar Ji and Vidur's pockets?


    PE wale le ude and bachi kuchi ye le ude.
    CommentQuote
  • Phir to criminal case banta hai
    CommentQuote
  • Are you guys a part of the legal case lbwa is filing ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Phir to criminal case banta hai


    konsa law rokta he builder ko paise left right karne se?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhaykacker
    Are you guys a part of the legal case lbwa is filing ?


    LBBWA has already filed a legal case!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • And what's the status there
    CommentQuote
  • Hi !

    I have been watching the discussions over a long time. I am an end consumer at lotus boulevard. I own a 2 BHK in tower 29. The work has been at standstill for over a year now n 3C guys do not even respond on mails. I am quite keen to be a part of this legal case n want to know how i can join in.

    Further, i also went for site visit. While 3C had been telling that work was stalled after plumbing work but to our utter surprise apart from building the basic structure nothing has been done. Not a single labour was present at the site. I can share pictures n videos if required.

    Regarding penalty, there simple answer is as per contract. Would like to connect with people sailing the same boat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All - let us get together and form a Lotus Boulevard home Buyer Association. I have a home in T18 and plagued with the same extra demand of money due to super area change.

    1. Does anyone know if any objection to that was given to the noida authority?
    2. Have people from T18 alread paid and got posession?

    Can we all form an association to take on the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Ppl in LB have already filed cases in CC. Why don't you take their coordinates from amitexpert; and join them rather than restarting this excercise again
    CommentQuote
  • amitexpert; heard that the work has now started in LB, do you have any feedback
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    amitexpert; heard that the work has now started in LB, do you have any feedback


    Yaar 50 workers full force and 10Cr ko funding bolte he ye log ab.

    10 baar start hoke off hua he kaam.

    So, unless you see 500 workers, it's all jumla.
    CommentQuote