Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    BTW I offered you twice the brokerage to get me a 1 BHK in LB. I have even talked to Om Sai Global and they maintain they have no idea about 1 BHK in LB still. One guy finally told me that those could be 2BHKs which got converted to 1BHK due to some unknown reasons and these are Ground Floor Units only and that also handful of units and that too not in all towers. So I am guessing that they would be less than 20.

    But you are never interested in finding out all these as you never want to buy in LB as an end-user (as all your posts seem to upgrade/downgrade investors only), but I took more interest and found out what exactly is the real thing coz in the back of my mind I was thinking of end use.

    Had you posted information with some more conviction and explanation, it would have served a lot of purpose rather than posting incomplete 1 liners to misguide people.

    Not surprsingly you feel increasing floors is bad from investors view because you haven't heard about end-use.
    Last edited by Aashish123; November 29 2012, 10:28 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Yes, I am not 100% sure about the increase in number of floors and that's the reason I asked in forum but here is reason for going in details -

      1. First source - The layout plan on 3C LB website for Tower 9 shows 03-3003, 04-3004, 05-3005, 06-3006 (for 2BHK + Study room). For 3BHK it still shows (01-2001, 02-2002) in Tower 9.

      Link - http://www.the3c.in/images/lb-layoutplan.pdf

      2. Secondly, they did not update me personally but responded to my query about expected due date for top floor roof slab payment. That's how I came to know that the work is in progress for 26th Floor.

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by Ksharma22 View Post
        Yes, I am not 100% sure about the increase in number of floors and that's the reason I asked in forum but here is reason for going in details -

        1. First source - The layout plan on 3C LB website for Tower 9 shows 03-3003, 04-3004, 05-3005, 06-3006 (for 2BHK + Study room). For 3BHK it still shows (01-2001, 02-2002) in Tower 9.

        Link - http://www.the3c.in/images/lb-layoutplan.pdf

        2. Secondly, they did not update me personally but responded to my query about expected due date for top floor roof slab payment. That's how I came to know that the work is in progress for 26th Floor.
        dear you are not the only one ................in panache several towers height were decreased and severals increased which was told at the time of booking in early feb 10................in gurgaon its bit diffeent area but m3m increased the height of all towers from 6 to 18 floors and wiped out/ reduced 3 towers compeletely...............builders can do anything.........and in 3c if you ask only then you get a answer ..........else the bba is shown where legally things can be altered at builder discretion which is a industry practise

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by Aashish123 View Post
          BTW I offered you twice the brokerage to get me a 1 BHK in LB. I have even talked to Om Sai Global and they maintain they have no idea about 1 BHK in LB still. One guy finally told me that those could be 2BHKs which got converted to 1BHK due to some unknown reasons and these are Ground Floor Units only and that also handful of units and that too not in all towers. So I am guessing that they would be less than 20.

          But you are never interested in finding out all these as you never want to buy in LB as an end-user (as all your posts seem to upgrade/downgrade investors only), but I took more interest and found out what exactly is the real thing coz in the back of my mind I was thinking of end use.

          Had you posted information with some more conviction and explanation, it would have served a lot of purpose rather than posting incomplete 1 liners to misguide people.

          Not surprsingly you feel increasing floors is bad from investors view because you haven't heard about end-use.
          i dont think there are any 1 BHKs in LB...JP certainly has a weird combination of 1BHKs and Penthouses all in the same tower (Kalypso, Pavilion Court etc etc (doesnt make any sense, i wonder who had advised JP for such idiotic thought, no exclusivity and a complete bhelpuri)...

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Just go back 3-4 threads and see that LB 1 BHK info is provided by one of the veteran members.

            I am sure that veteran member works for a rival party.
            Which rival party , that is the biggest question?

            Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
            i dont think there are any 1 BHKs in LB...JP certainly has a weird combination of 1BHKs and Penthouses all in the same tower (Kalypso, Pavilion Court etc etc (doesnt make any sense, i wonder who had advised JP for such idiotic thought, no exclusivity and a complete bhelpuri)...

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by Aashish123 View Post
              Just go back 3-4 threads and see that LB 1 BHK info is provided by one of the veteran members.

              I am sure that veteran member works for a rival party.
              Which rival party , that is the biggest question?
              i had a flat on the GF...clearly remember there was no such option...eitherways if there are couple of 1 BHKs that shdnt make any difference,,,but there arent any..all we know the banner could have been misprinted..

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                i had a flat on the GF...clearly remember there was no such option...eitherways if there are couple of 1 BHKs that shdnt make any difference,,,but there arent any..all we know the banner could have been misprinted..
                I called the broker (Om sai Global) after I read the news paper and he confirmed about 1BHK in phase-III.. though did not ask about Numbers.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Dear Members,
                  I am planning to buy a 1290 3bhk unit in LB.. can you guys suggest, the best tower to get it in which will get ample sunlight, at least in winters.

                  Also what is the expected possession handover dates of Phase-I apartments. ?

                  Thanks in Advance.

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Phase -1 and 1A has already been offered for possession. Now awaiting Phase -2 possession.

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by enduser007 View Post
                      Phase -1 and 1A has already been offered for possession. Now awaiting Phase -2 possession.
                      wats d current AI price in dis project?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X