Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i guess it shd be delivered 100% by end of this year
    CommentQuote
  • I strongly doubt they way 3c is addressing understanding customers pain. I agree entire project has ruined by these so called greedy partners and enjoy on hard earned money from all of us.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure they have sevearly tarnished their name, but I think it is all relative and seeing other projects in Noida, they are still amongst the better ones. Not least because of their excellent location
    CommentQuote
  • 3C has no more interest in this project as what ever they want to earn or sucked they have more or less done and now as per there convenient and fund availability they r just doing some little work here and there.If they are really serious they must sell of there assets and delivered the Project booked by us in 2009 and not by putting surprise towers in front of your building and suffocating entire campus .They have lost the confident from buyers and investors not only because of delay but also for there approach /attitude/quality and there policies. Definitely its no more the best project .
    CommentQuote
  • 3c did not earn but brokers/investors earned a lot from 3c LB which is classic example how end user get trapped by the greedy/manipulated people in re sector. A good real estate regulator bill is the need of hour.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that work has started in 4 towers and they will be delivered in next 3-4 months. OC is expected by month end. Can anyone authenticate this info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    I heard that work has started in 4 towers and they will be delivered in next 3-4 months. OC is expected by month end. Can anyone authenticate this info.

- Yes- I visited the site on 5th Feb and I saw people on the site but only in 3 towers.
    - Spoke to head of customer care as well as Sanjay Yadav. They confirmed that the T27 will be delivered before the end of the year (99% probability) or in worst case scenario by Q1 2017.
    - They have assured me that they will pay the penalty as well but the negative point is that I need to pay extra due to the increase in super area + due to the size increase in my apartment
    - Mind you I have visited the site after 7 years- so this was my first visit after buying the apartment and I must say- that sector 100 is going to be the prime sector in the next 2-3 years.
    - Though not sure about the quality of maintenance once the project is delivered
    CommentQuote
  • Good to hear, but was T27 really launched 7 years back whew.

Also what do u mean by increase in size of apt. Is this something apart from super area increase.

Yes Sec 100 does look premium, close to both expressway and central Noida and still away from the hustle bustle.
    CommentQuote
    Good to hear, but was T27 really launched 7 years back whew.

Also what do u mean by increase in size of apt. Is this something apart from super area increase.

Yes Sec 100 does look premium, close to both expressway and central Noida and still away from the hustle bustle.

I bought inn T27 in Dec2009 in prelaunch at 2950 so its almost 6+ years now.

Increase- according to them, my apartment size has been increased by few sq.feet (though I will not be able to verify it so easily) but majority of the increase is due to increase in super area. Again- this is something which even MIT graduates wont be able to calculate so no point in arguing with the builder on this matter.

When I visited Sector 100, 6-7 years back, it used to be isolated but now its quite busy with full of buildings. Many people will claim that LB is a concrete jungle but I did not feel it. I was there during winter days and after school hours so I should have expected rush of people but it was not like that and I liked it overall. I wont say that its HIG (it never was) but from MIG's point of view- it is still one of the best socities in Noida.

Now the only worry is- quality of end product once it is delivered (though I liked the quality of first few towers but dont know if the builder will be able to maintain the same in the final stages of other towers) and the maintenance quality.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmn242018
    I bought inn T27 in Dec2009 in prelaunch at 2950 so its almost 6+ years now.

Increase- according to them, my apartment size has been increased by few sq.feet (though I will not be able to verify it so easily) but majority of the increase is due to increase in super area. Again- this is something which even MIT graduates wont be able to calculate so no point in arguing with the builder on this matter.

When I visited Sector 100, 6-7 years back, it used to be isolated but now its quite busy with full of buildings. Many people will claim that LB is a concrete jungle but I did not feel it. I was there during winter days and after school hours so I should have expected rush of people but it was not like that and I liked it overall. I wont say that its HIG (it never was) but from MIG's point of view- it is still one of the best socities in Noida.

Now the only worry is- quality of end product once it is delivered (though I liked the quality of first few towers but dont know if the builder will be able to maintain the same in the final stages of other towers) and the maintenance quality.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Interesting, just curious were the initial towers 1 to 8 delivered in Dec 2009 or still under construction, what was the price there then.
    Also was 2950 the bsp price or AI.
    And yes the project still looks good, only hope they deliver it quickly
    CommentQuote
    Interesting, just curious were the initial towers 1 to 8 delivered in Dec 2009 or still under construction, what was the price there then.
    Also was 2950 the bsp price or AI.
    And yes the project still looks good, only hope they deliver it quickly

Honestly- other than T27, I was not monitoring the delivery schedule of other towers so dont know when and if it has been delivered. The project was launched in Aug 2008 (I think so). I took time to compare this with a project of Amrapali and Supertech and eventually closed on LB (lucky or not- I dont know yet). I booked the place 1 day before the official launch of T27 and managed to get 2950 BSP. As I booked in lower floors and community facing, I had to pay additional amounts. Thought to book 1648sqf but it was facing the road so ended up booking 2BHK + study

So far, I am very satisfied (not very happy though) with the project but not happy with the delay and increase in super area !! because I am not getting anything due to the increase in super area.
    CommentQuote
  • In fact I booked a RTM, around the same time, in Aug /Sept 2009 in Indirapuram, all inclusive 3100 psf, fetches rent of 23K pm. The current price is similar to that of LB. So if we compare that then LB was not good as investment. But I still like LB much better and look forward to staying there in future.
    CommentQuote
  • I understand that 3c has inserted some extremely unfair and one sided clauses in builder buyer agreement with respect to delay penalty payment.

For example, if the buyer delays even 1 installment payment to 3c by even 1 day, then delay penalty is not payable to buyer. Also delay penalty is payable to buyer only if buyer asked for it in writing and penalty is payable only from date of such demand.

So take all promises from builder with a pinch of salt.. These promises are possibly tactics to give false happiness to buyers.. Essentially, be cautious and not gullible.
    CommentQuote
    In fact I booked a RTM, around the same time, in Aug /Sept 2009 in Indirapuram, all inclusive 3100 psf, fetches rent of 23K pm. The current price is similar to that of LB. So if we compare that then LB was not good as investment. But I still like LB much better and look forward to staying there in future.

Yes, this is true. There are many properties which eventually prove to be more beneficial than LB but many people will agree- earning from real estate depends on gut feeling as well as one's luck. No matter how much time one spends in due diligence- if one is destined to earn- it is bound to happen. I spent 3 months and couple of site visits to Noida before putting my money in this project and contrary to what "experts" and "real estate pandit" says (that site visits and due diligence is needed before investing in real estate)- I believe its all destiny.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishna3
    I understand that 3c has inserted some extremely unfair and one sided clauses in builder buyer agreement with respect to delay penalty payment.

For example, if the buyer delays even 1 installment payment to 3c by even 1 day, then delay penalty is not payable to buyer. Also delay penalty is payable to buyer only if buyer asked for it in writing and penalty is payable only from date of such demand.

So take all promises from builder with a pinch of salt.. These promises are possibly tactics to give false happiness to buyers.. Essentially, be cautious and not gullible.

Krishna

You are 100% right. I have taken all of their statements with truck load of salt :) because now I am used to it but I have seen the work on the site so there is still some hope. Moving at snail pace is better than no moment at all. I am not happy with their promises- I am happy that there is some movment at least which was non-existent until couple of months ago.

I have not taken any loan for this project nor I am paying any rent because I am not staying in India. So I am happy to think that my situation is better than many other end users who are paying EMI's as well as rental.

Cheers
    CommentQuote