• Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by softie View Post
    wats d current AI price in dis project?
    Please check with brokers.

Comment

Investor clinic is saying that there have been issue with Lotus boulevard land and hence registry of phase 1 is NOT happening....

Can some one from phase 1 guys confirm this???

Thanks

Comment

Registry of Phase 1 Lotus Boulevard

Has some one from phase1 LB got their flats registered? Investor Clinic is saying that it has some challenges and registry of phase 1 is not possible.

Please confirm

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          I called the broker (Om sai Global) after I read the news paper and he confirmed about 1BHK in phase-III.. though did not ask about Numbers.
          maybe they were referring to zing...even panache doesnt have any 1BHKs...

Comment

Originally posted by singhhr View Post
            Has some one from phase1 LB got their flats registered? Investor Clinic is saying that it has some challenges and registry of phase 1 is not possible.

Please confirm
            someone mentioned few families have already moved in to Boulevard..Is that possible without registering the property???

Comment

Omaxe

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
              someone mentioned few families have already moved in to Boulevard..Is that possible without registering the property???

Yes it is possible. Many people are staying in Omaxe without getting registry. The registry problem has not been sorted out for many owners after one year also.It is because that Omaxe has not paid dues to Noida Authority.

Comment

Originally posted by singhhr View Post

Please confirm
                I have got my Sub Lease Deed Registered and got the physical possession too. And I am at least sure about 14 other owners too. 3C is not giving possession until flat is registered. Pls tell this to your dear Investor Clinic broker and ask him to do a reality check before spreading false rumours.

Comment

what the current resale rate AI in LB for 3BHK ~1450 sq ft?

Comment

Originally posted by Owner9 View Post
                    I have got my Sub Lease Deed Registered and got the physical possession too. And I am at least sure about 14 other owners too. 3C is not giving possession until flat is registered. Pls tell this to your dear Investor Clinic broker and ask him to do a reality check before spreading false rumours.
                    This is not expected from a LEADING WORLD CLASS BROKING group like Investors Clinic...Naam mein hi clinic lagaya hua hai, one shd be warned!!!

Comment

Is there a 1295 sqft size in phase-1 for 2bhk+study ???
                      or is it a 1267 ??

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X