Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Naveen is on- +91 97177 76638
    Naveen.Mann@the3c.in

Vidur.Bharadwaj@the3c.in
    Sanjay.Yadav@the3c.in

Originally Posted by somvalbrenta
    Can anyone please provide mail I'd of Mr Vidur n Mr Naveen.TIA.
    CommentQuote
  • Naveen and Sanjay has been replying to queries over the phone but not putting anything in writing- so far (atleast to me)
    CommentQuote
  • vmn242018;, your post giving contact details of 3C officials have been reinstated .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    vmn242018;, your post giving contact details of 3C officials have been reinstated .

Thank you Manoj Ji, for understanding
    CommentQuote
  • Hi .. I am looking for a 2BHK Study apartment in this project, which is RTM. Can someone please advice me on the best price I can get?
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy in T-22 to 24.

When they are going to deliver? Any idea. I saw work is going on and also mentioned that it will take another 3-4 months.

Is that correct? I can't believe dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Currently the work is on in T19 to T22, T22 will be delivered in March, others by May. All this as per Co, so take with a pinch of salt. Then they will move to other towers. Look if you find someone desperate to sell, then it may be a good time to buy. Don't rush.

My advise don't take your cheque book till you are absolutely sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Currently the work is on in T19 to T22, T22 will be delivered in March, others by May. All this as per Co, so take with a pinch of salt. Then they will move to other towers. Look if you find someone desperate to sell, then it may be a good time to buy. Don't rush.
    My advise don't take your cheque book till you are absolutely sure.

As per the information provided to me (source of information- Naveen Maan and Sanjay Yadav- 3C customer care head and sales manager, respectively)

T19-22 will be handed over by May2016
    T24-27 by the end of this year or latest by Q12017
    Rest by mid next year

By the way- its too much salty already :D
    Or kitna salt padega Jolly ji
    CommentQuote
  • Did you manage to get any reply from 3C?

I have sent couple of mails and whatsapp's to Naveen. He is getting my queries but not replying.
    CommentQuote
  • I just heard from a broker OC is received, is this true??
    CommentQuote
  • OC received for Tower 32, 33 & 34 for LB Espacia this much I know.
    CommentQuote
  • Really pathetic ....god now when this project get complete. They r not paying to NA for getting OC for rest of tower's seems they have no interest in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard oc is received for all towers T8 to T26, does anyone have an idea. Maybe @amitexpert can throw some light.
    CommentQuote
  • If this is the case their management team should have replied. I have sent them 7 reminders but yet to have a word from them.

Take this information with a pinch of salt :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmn242018
    If this is the case their management team should have replied. I have sent them 7 reminders but yet to have a word from them.

Take this information with a pinch of salt :)

The broker who sold me my apt, mainly operates in 3C properties. He sends me some updates on and off. Until last few months he said nothing is moving, though he claimed to be still buying and selling LB and LP apts.

He messaged in Feb that OC is expected in a month and work is going to start and a message yesterday that OC is received 2 days back. So I tend to believe him, as he knows I am not a potential buyer.
    CommentQuote