Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Did you pay the bribe? Also, were you part of this drama which is discussed here?

Originally posted by dhanam View Post
    Today I have done registry for my flat for tower 3. thanks

Comment

I called it drama over defiance because without drama people are not heard in this country. If you call it defiance than no one would give a damn about it.

Originally posted by sequence View Post
      Why are you calling this "drama". This is good stuff. Time to cleanup one of the worst kept bribing secrets !! I hope the next batch going for registry do not let up. Individually these babus may make life tough for you but collectively they can be taught a lesson. and this collective group bribe from new projects/flats seem to be a major source of their earnings. So , its gonna hurt them too , I hope.

Cheers,

p.s. We are talking about 1,00,000 new flats X Rs 15,000 = Rs 150crores bribe in next 3yrs in NOIDA for these NA officials.

Comment

Registry rates for original allotees

Wanted to ask about the registry rate for LB? is it 5-6% of allotment rate or present circle rate? Is this different for original allotees vs resale buyers.

Comment

Next batch should be prepared to NOT pay... need balls to stand against corruption, even for your own sake. Hats off to all three gentlemen who opposed to paying bribe.

If we don't oppose it now, next time we watch Kejriwal/AAP on TV, we will feel ashamed of ourselves, and hoping for change in the country.... great chance to stop this corrupt practice, and save our hard earned money.

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
            Why are you calling this "drama". This is good stuff. Time to cleanup one of the worst kept bribing secrets !! I hope the next batch going for registry do not let up. Individually these babus may make life tough for you but collectively they can be taught a lesson. and this collective group bribe from new projects/flats seem to be a major source of their earnings. So , its gonna hurt them too , I hope.

Cheers,

p.s. We are talking about 1,00,000 new flats X Rs 15,000 = Rs 150crores bribe in next 3yrs in NOIDA for these NA officials.
            Hats off to those buyers in LB who opposed such corrupt practice. It is the builder and these babu nexus we all suffer this corruption menace. The article highlight how builder is helping babus fleece money from investors.

It would always help going in group and take stand as a group in public. If it is one person or if there is no unity in the group such practices continue

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
              LB people created a good drama at registrar office !

‘No home registration without bribe’ - The Times of India
              Its really good example set by Boulevard residents.... i really wish these authority corrupt people should have been sent to jail ..

I have a question, what will happen to next batch or the people going after 6 months or 1 year, will they have to fight again in the same way every time?

Comment

Latest News Phase 2 delivery will not be before July 2013.....

Comment

is this project impacted by recent high court issue?

Comment

This project is not impacted rather it is delayed by 3C. The 3C is responsible for delay.

Comment

whats the current market rate for phase 1?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X