Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Godrej Properties Sector 79 is this good for 3C or not as they may sell land of 79 sector to Godrej to get some cash.
    CommentQuote
  • any cash this time is good, also will do well for their other projects in that area since profile of area will improve i feel. however be assured Godrej would have negotiated a hard bargain may be less than purchase price of Lotus
    CommentQuote
  • Got similar letter for T29 with Apr 17 as delivery date.
    CommentQuote
  • I think this is something to do with the protest by some 3C customers last week, by sending this mail they atleast placate T28-29-30 buyers till Mar-Apr 2017. The project should complete, if they had to pack bags they would have done it by now, the only question is by when will they complete.
    CommentQuote
  • I have strong doubt they will able to make there is no funds nothing .Looking all the options to suck money from home buyers by sending demand not agreed upon. Useless third class builders god knows what shit he will deliver finally .
    CommentQuote
  • what is present resale rate of phase 4 of lotus boulevard...some body quoting 5000 BSP and less is it true..please guide
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by augmentin
    what is present resale rate of phase 4 of lotus boulevard...some body quoting 5000 BSP and less is it true..please guide

Ph-1 resale is 5500 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • this project is still much better than others.
    CommentQuote
  • The progress has taken pace recently. Almost all buildings have been painted and the project looks really neat overall. Congrats to all those waiting to get possession :)
    CommentQuote
  • i visited and to tell you frankly ,it was one of the projects which really looked great.
    CommentQuote
  • - Anyone has latest pics of LB? It seems 3c has not updated the project details with latest snaps.

- Were you able to see Phase 4- how does it look like. When we visited in Feb2016, it was still under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • There is nothing that is changed in Phase 4. Work is going on Tower 24 at this moment. Tower 20 is almost done. Yesterday they were unloading wash room accessories and must have started work on these. Tower 21 is also under progress but i think it will take some time to complete it. There is quite some scope left before it is done.

Now before tower 25, 26, 27 (let alone the rest, these will be worked further later) is worked upon, there is work left to be done for underground parking which is going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Also I recently come to know that hdfc is not financing any new loans now from towers 24 and so on... Can anyone plz confirm it.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes its correct HDFC is not financing any 3C unregistered flats. ...I believe other banks also not doing
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am getting a Rs. 5100/ sqft. (all inclusive deal) (excluding transfer charges) for purchase of 2BHK flat in Tower 29 of Lotus Boulevard. Should I go for it or not? And is the price right or should I try to bargain....please suggest
    CommentQuote