Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I own a flat in espacia. 3C sent me demand note via email 3 days after the letter is created which leaves me 3 days less to arrange for payment. The formal channel of demand note is via courier which still hasn't been received as i live out of the country. Shouldn't the payment date be adjusted to take into account the delivery of demand note via regular mail/ courier? The attitude of 3c customer service is that they don't care. What should be my course of action here? Do I sell and tell 3c to show their attitude to the ones who take it? Or call Brijesh Bhanote?
    Last edited by winthisyear; December 26 2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by winthisyear View Post
      I own a flat in espacia. 3C sent me demand note via email 3 days after the letter is created which leaves me 3 days less to arrange for payment. The formal channel of demand note is via courier which still hasn't been received. Shouldn't the payment date be adjusted to take into account the delivery of demand note via regular mail/ courier? The attitude of 3c customer service is that they don't care. What is my course of action here? Do I sell and tell 3c to show their attitude to the ones who take it? Because I feel I am done with these losers.
      Bhai,
      They couldnt care less even if you sell. Thats not the solution to the problem. You should talk to any senior guy and tell him to waive off interest/penalty whatever atleast for 20-30days. If they dont agree to this, then "kambhal daal daal ke maaro saalo ko". Haha
      Take the last line in a light sense please.

Comment

Originally posted by winthisyear View Post
        I own a flat in espacia. 3C sent me demand note via email 3 days after the letter is created which leaves me 3 days less to arrange for payment. The formal channel of demand note is via courier which still hasn't been received as i live out of the country. Shouldn't the payment date be adjusted to take into account the delivery of demand note via regular mail/ courier? The attitude of 3c customer service is that they don't care. What should be my course of action here? Do I sell and tell 3c to show their attitude to the ones who take it? Or call Brijesh Bhanote?
        Every single demand from 3C has reached me on the same day via email since the last 3 years and also in hard copy the next day by BlueDart courier. Even the payment receipts are received the next day via BlueDart courier, which is the best/costliest courier company.

Since my last 20 years of real estate investments, i have not seen a single developer in NCR and Mumbai who has such high communication standards. If you are unhappy with 3C in this respect, then you will not find happiness with any builder anywhere in India.

Comment

3C's has initiated the possession process for Phase 1A (Tower 6 & 7) as they have sent a mailer for submission of Transfer documents and it seems they will send the Possession letter by 15th Jan as per my last meeting with 3C ppl.

Cheers

Comment

What are the current resale rates for 2bhk?

Comment

Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
              Every single demand from 3C has reached me on the same day via email since the last 3 years and also in hard copy the next day by BlueDart courier. Even the payment receipts are received the next day via BlueDart courier, which is the best/costliest courier company.

Since my last 20 years of real estate investments, i have not seen a single developer in NCR and Mumbai who has such high communication standards. If you are unhappy with 3C in this respect, then you will not find happiness with any builder anywhere in India.
              Sounds like you are defending and promoting bad behavior; no wonder why the builder takes everyone for a ride.

Comment

What's the current resale price for a 2 BHK (1295 sqft) in LB?

Comment

hello members i am a new member of your society and dnt knw much about noida and its complications..am being offered flat in tower 19 and 20 and tower 29 in lotus bulevard...sector 100 noida..kindly tell me if you please shuld i go for it ,,,5100 rs bsp on down payment plan..please advise if there is any loop hole or any issue troubling in this project ...this is my first and last investment

Comment

Originally posted by shuchi sharm View Post
                    hello members i am a new member of your society and dnt knw much about noida and its complications..am being offered flat in tower 19 and 20 and tower 29 in lotus bulevard...sector 100 noida..kindly tell me if you please shuld i go for it ,,,5100 rs bsp on down payment plan..please advise if there is any loop hole or any issue troubling in this project ...this is my first and last investment
                    Thora Wait karoo.... abhee sab log aa jayengey ... aapney toe sabhee threads mein tehelkaa machaa diya .....

Relax and Wait ...

Comment

Its purely your decision to buy and check the unit and its location if it suits you. Rest this project is delayed and free from all land disputes.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X