Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The transfer is close to 171, plus brokerage of about 50 psf. So the deal is effectively 5350, what floor, also is it in 50- 50 plan or do you need to pay upfront.

I think in this price you can also get RTM in other societies.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting higher floor.....18th....RTM in units are asking for around 65-70 lakhs for similar size ....My budget is around 55 lakhs so thought of going for towers 28,29 and 30...but is it advisable to go for under construction units considering current market scenario?

I am not sure about the payment plan yet...but as per the broker close to 80% of the payment has already been make so accordingly I will have to pay to the seller.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zenith1986
    I am getting higher floor.....18th....RTM in units are asking for around 65-70 lakhs for similar size ....My budget is around 55 lakhs so thought of going for towers 28,29 and 30...but is it advisable to go for under construction units considering current market scenario?

I am not sure about the payment plan yet...but as per the broker close to 80% of the payment has already been make so accordingly I will have to pay to the seller.

About a year back the company had come up with a 50-50 plan to allow some investors to dispose their left over inventory, most units were in T29 and T30, higher floors, the price was about 5200 BSP + 550 additional charges. But these were on 50 / 50 plan, 50% to be paid over a year and 50% on possession, since then there is a drop in price but due to transfer you are getting a benefit of only about 300 psf. This is very low, also the added execution risks. I feel there would be RTM options in this price range

Also note that in LB some floors have extended balconies to create an elevation, so please check that your unit in not under such an extended balcony.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one got any email regarding delivery date of Tower 26?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am also in T26. Nothing heard as yet.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard people from tower 27 and tower 28 were getting emails from 3C about delivery in mar 2017. But still nothing about tower 26. It seems neglected around rest of the towers.

Though the work is on on tower 21 and 24 but i don't see any updates coming for tower 25 n 26.
    CommentQuote
  • One my friend has a unit in T19 and has been offered possession. The company charged 8% super area increase and have denied him delay penalty citing a clause in BBA that there was delay in payments from his side, even though he had paid interest for the delayed period.
    My friend also said that they have offered upto 50% delay penalty to people who only had 1 or 2 days delay.
    Also my friend asked for an explanation for the super area increase and 3C arranged his meeting with their architects, who were represented by some junior guys but were fully equipped and shared the old plan and the new plan and the area increase. It appeared satisfied on this score. I am quite surprised, can anyone share their experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zenith1986
    Hi All,

I am getting a Rs. 5100/ sqft. (all inclusive deal) (excluding transfer charges) for purchase of 2BHK flat in Tower 29 of Lotus Boulevard. Should I go for it or not? And is the price right or should I try to bargain....please suggest

Yes, I have a unit in Tower 28, did indeed get a mail with delivery date as Mar 2017. Taken the news with a 1 KG pack of Tata namak :)
    But, I feel that inspite of the delay & thuggery of 3C, they are still working on towers one by one, if they had to pack bags and declare themselves bankrupt they would have done by now. The project has one of the best locations of Noida, surrounded by low rise on almost all directions, so now perhaps is the best time for buying units in Tower 28-29-30. Heavily discounted prices, and possibility of maximum appreciation within all towers of this project. I am not selling my unit at these low prices, but some people are.
    CommentQuote
  • tower 25 delivery is in oct 16 and 26 is in nov , that's what the new deadlines are , well at least the infamous words tentative have not been used;), I am guessing that most likely end of the year is most likely scanario given that other towers are slowly being handed over.
    its been a long wait,
    regarding penalty, people without any default are getting 100% or at least that is being reported 100% but minus 9 months of force majuer ( builder is taking recourse for NGT, water etc )
    for people with some default, it is a bargain scene :) where you have to justify the delay etc and builder may hand over some pittance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajmpanda
    tower 25 delivery is in oct 16 and 26 is in nov , that's what the new deadlines are , well at least the infamous words tentative have not been used;), I am guessing that most likely end of the year is most likely scanario given that other towers are slowly being handed over.
    its been a long wait,
    regarding penalty, people without any default are getting 100% or at least that is being reported 100% but minus 9 months of force majuer ( builder is taking recourse for NGT, water etc )
    for people with some default, it is a bargain scene :) where you have to justify the delay etc and builder may hand over some pittance

I guess ppl with some delay in payment should unite to drag the builder to court for 18% penalty.
    CommentQuote
  • can some body post a thread or inform me how to calculate panalty builder should pay me in delaying the delivery of flat with respect to lotus boulevard...what is the maximum and minimum compensation should i get and why is there any bargaining in it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by augmentin
    can some body post a thread or inform me how to calculate panalty builder should pay me in delaying the delivery of flat with respect to lotus boulevard...what is the maximum and minimum compensation should i get and why is there any bargaining in it

The penalty is calculated based on the terms mentioned in your BBA, there seem to be slightly varying versions of the BBA with different rates of penalty. So you need to specifically check the one you have,

The one I saw of my friend mentions Rs 5 psf for 1st 3 months, Rs 7.5 for next 3 months and then onwards Rs 10 psf. The penalty kicks in after a grace period of 6 months, In case you have paid all your installments on time, then you are entitled to the penalty as per BBA. However in case there is a delay in payments,the builder is flatly denying the penalty, however if the delay is only a few days for 1 or 2 installments, they are willing to negotiate.

Totally illegal but the only option is to go to court.
    CommentQuote
  • No point in buying /investing a single rupee in 3C .This is totally failed project people are stuck up from last 6 to 7 years .They have no money no assest any time they will announce bankrupt make distance from such abandon projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    The penalty is calculated based on the terms mentioned in your BBA, there seem to be slightly varying versions of the BBA with different rates of penalty. So you need to specifically check the one you have,

The one I saw of my friend mentions Rs 5 psf for 1st 3 months, Rs 7.5 for next 3 months and then onwards Rs 10 psf. The penalty kicks in after a grace period of 6 months, In case you have paid all your installments on time, then you are entitled to the penalty as per BBA. However in case there is a delay in payments,the builder is flatly denying the penalty, however if the delay is only a few days for 1 or 2 installments, they are willing to negotiate.

Totally illegal but the only option is to go to court.

thanks dear veteran member for replying me patiently.
    .i have paid 95percent of amount in one go as down payment and remaining 5percent is yet to be given on possession ,,
    is it possible that they might refuse me quid pro quo as well citing various reasons.....
    thanks keep it up
    CommentQuote
  • augmentin;

Hi I am just one like you, no veteran, makes me feel old :-) if my info helps you I am happy.

I think then you are entitled to the penalty, but send them an email and a formal letter asking when the penalty will be paid.and also seeking a detailed calculation for the same.
    Generally the penalty will be clarified in their demand letter for final payment. But I suggest you do not want and send them a mail.

Which tower are you in, have you received the possession letter from 3C?
    CommentQuote