Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

thanks enduser007 .at least dis project is free frm land dispute...but every1 saying dat noida will face oversupply issue in future..is it true...to me oversupply seems everywhewre??

Comment

Originally posted by shuchi sharm View Post
      thanks enduser007 .at least dis project is free frm land dispute...but every1 saying dat noida will face oversupply issue in future..is it true...to me oversupply seems everywhewre??
      Don’t think, there is nothing like oversupply in Indian housing/food/cloth industry.
      While we are talking about NCR housing, the term oversupply cannot even exist in this vocabulary in near future (minimum 20 years).

Comment

Wah, wah,

I agree with you on oversupply matter.
        Also request Lord to provide at-least one own home for all the home-seekers.

Comment

Seeing the oversupply , is it a good decision to buy NA 2bhk 1 floor @67l(AI) with registry in sector 100 near to LB?

Comment

Can someone please let me know, how registries are happening now for LB, as earlier there were lot of apprehensions about the registry due to 10 year installment payment system. Whether the builder has made full payment of that phase or any other way, how this has got resolved.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

its sub-lease i guess !

Originally posted by ShailP View Post
              Can someone please let me know, how registries are happening now for LB, as earlier there were lot of apprehensions about the registry due to 10 year installment payment system. Whether the builder has made full payment of that phase or any other way, how this has got resolved.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

could someone pls post few recent pictures of the locality...

Comment

Originally posted by myk_sharma View Post
                  could someone pls post few recent pictures of the locality...
                  check next week in website Houses For Sale in Noida Property for Sale in NCR Green Projects in Noida

Comment

Hi guys!

Anybody looking to rent out their flat of 2 or 2+1 bhk size in LB??

Comment

How much is the rent for 1295 sq ft flat. Pl inform

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X