Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This time updates on LB site is more from interior POV. They have posted photographs of various apartments of tower 19, 20 and 22. What is the timelines for these towers? Which one would be next?
    CommentQuote
  • I read sometime back in this thread only that somebody was offered a flat in tower 29 in resale and he was thinking about buying it? What happened to that? Is resale really happening for tower 28, 29, 30? If yes at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajitsrawat
    .... If yes at what price?



    Are these the under construction towers? I visited LB last week and a broker quoted 5000-5300/ sq ft in the 'almost finished' under construction towers depending on the floor. Timeline that he quoted was 4-6months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashish2137
    Are these the under construction towers? I visited LB last week and a broker quoted 5000-5300/ sq ft in the 'almost finished' under construction towers depending on the floor. Timeline that he quoted was 4-6months.

    Tower 28 to 30 are the towers which would be handed over by LB last. The tentative dates as per 3C is April, 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • at max 5000 all inc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_del
    at max 5000 all inc


    My friend was looking but nothing below 5300-5400 Ai and additionally you need to pay 171 transfer, so comes to 5500-5600 + brokerage
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    My friend was looking but nothing below 5300-5400 Ai and additionally you need to pay 171 transfer, so comes to 5500-5600 + brokerage


    I think 1st transfer was free. I am not sure though.
    CommentQuote
  • 1st transfer within one year was free. It's 170/- psf now.
    CommentQuote
  • Could any one suggest me that at what circle rate , LB flats are being registered recently ? (Per Sq. Ft )
    CommentQuote
  • Folks there is news that 3C approached the buyers who collectively put the case in NCDRC - drop the case. I will handover the flats. Please can someone elaborate if this is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Today got a mail from 3C giving a floor by floor schedule for completion and they are performing some Pooja also :). Hope their intent and actions are aligned and we get our houses as per this schedule at least.
    CommentQuote
  • Which tower, can you share the mail.
    CommentQuote
  • Some of my friends got this mail. Need to check if work is going on in phase 4, if anyone is planning to visit, do post some pictures.

    Dear Patrons,

    Greetings from the 3C Company!

    We are happy to share with you that we are going to start the work in Tower 28 from 07th Sep’ 2016, Pooja is scheduled in the tower 28 on 7th Sept 2016 at 10 AM. Attached herewith the floor wise schedule of the works to be completed in the said tower.

    In case of any further query/clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with us.

    Regards
    Team 3C

    CommentQuote
  • This will be the fastest a 30 floor building has been made ready, if not in all of India but certainly in Noida.

    Look forward to the progress
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    This will be the fastest a 30 floor building has been made ready, if not in all of India but certainly in Noida.

    Look forward to the progress


    Is this only finishing and plaster or the super structure will also be built from scratch?
    CommentQuote