Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Phase 2 delivery will be in July - August 2013. Received mail from 3C.

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
      Grandwoods has a better rental due to proximity of SEZ (NSEZ in sector 82) and ones in 143/135.
      Average to good societies in 82 like VV has rentals of 15K for 3bhk. So, anything above that is not going to find many takers as of now.
      Rent of 10-12K can be expected during starting first year and then it will pick up as the population will feel comfortable staying there

Comment

Friends Does the CCI ruling effect the penalty clause ie will 3 Cs pay us 18% penalty instead of Rs 5/-, Rs 7.5 etc ?

Comment

Originally posted by Punkaj View Post
          Friends Does the CCI ruling effect the penalty clause ie will 3 Cs pay us 18% penalty instead of Rs 5/-, Rs 7.5 etc ?
          Lets check it.... good suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by researcher1 View Post
            Rent of 10-12K can be expected during starting first year and then it will pick up as the population will feel comfortable staying there

Researcher Saheb

I feel you need to rework your research parameters..LB is a reasonably good society at present (in the present construction scenario). I think for a 2 BHK rentals will begin around 15 K and then gradually increase.
            Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by Punkaj View Post
              Hi - I thought the CCI ruling was only for 2 projects for DLF (whose RWA has been fighting DLF for a long time.

I doubt if the ruling is generic across all UC projects.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

So folks, any real case of a strike price in Ph1 recently (post possession)?

Will give a good indication of how prices will trend in subsequent phases in LB as well as in LP.

Comment

what are the current rates for 2bhk?

Comment

For RTM in phase - 1, i was offered a price of 6500/-psf All Inclusive.
                    MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                      For RTM in phase - 1, i was offered a price of 6500/-psf All Inclusive.
                      2BHK would cost around 70 lac if you include lease deed amount..
                      could be good for end-use but not for investment..
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X