Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lakhangulati
    Hi, PM is currently locked for my user id. It will take sometime to unlock that as suggested by real estate forum customer support. You can drop your number here...I will add you.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharma01
    Hello Gulati ji, unable to send PM to you, kindly suggest another way through which I can send across my contact details, would like to be part of the group and make myself usefull.

Can you please try sending PM again?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

okay. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Got an email from 3C Customer Care. T27 is scheduled to be delivered by Nov-Dec of this year. Tried to check pics on their site but it is not updated yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Catch Sanjay
    Got an email from 3C Customer Care. T27 is scheduled to be delivered by Nov-Dec of this year. Tried to check pics on their site but it is not updated yet.

Can you share the letter from 3C. I thought that T27 was atleast 6 - 8 months away.
    CommentQuote
    Got an email from 3C Customer Care. T27 is scheduled to be delivered by Nov-Dec of this year. Tried to check pics on their site but it is not updated yet.

The target is max December end. Work is going on at good pace in LB towers
    CommentQuote
  • There is no letter as such. I sent them an email because I was told that it would be delivered by Q4 2016. As per the email I got today morning they are saying T27 will be delivered by Nov-Dec this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone post pictures, also @catch Sanjay can you share the email deleting personal info.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also waiting for some pics to be posted.

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Further to the trailing email, we would like to inform you that Tower 27 shall be handed over by end of November/December 2016. Please be assured that our endeavor is to give possession at the earliest and we shall do our best to minimize the delay.

Regards,
    Team 3C
    CommentQuote
  • I believe if not in Nov-Dec, it will be delivered anytime before Q1 2017. Keeping fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
    I am also waiting for some pics to be posted.

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

Further to the trailing email, we would like to inform you that Tower 27 shall be handed over by end of November/December 2016. Please be assured that our endeavor is to give possession at the earliest and we shall do our best to minimize the delay.

Regards,
    Team 3C

Thanks but I believe these emails are simply copy pasted. The recent email from T28 was more detailed and also more credible

But yes fingers crossed
    CommentQuote
  • Cant agree more. But no choice either. I hope case of Supertech will pass some message to builders though I believe 3C will not fall in that category.
    CommentQuote
  • Another news related to LB, it seems Lotus Peak is being made after all. A broker told me and saw construction activity also going on last night, the broker also informed that 3C has received substantial funds and is completing work at all sites at full speed.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Above are photos of tower 24 to 27...taken around 1900 hrs today. Work is going on it seems in all these.
    CommentQuote