Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by singhpa
    What r resale rates availably in this society

5200 to 5800 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 28-29-30 units could be had for as low as 4500-4600 all inclusive till a month back, when whether these towers will ever be finished was the question. Now with news of work re-starting I doubt any unit owner would be willing to sell unless in financial stress.
    CommentQuote
  • I got the offer for 5600 for T27 lower unit. But its meant for end use so holding it back. I dont know how brokers get contact details and apartment information but seems this development is back to business now. Lets hope they deliver it in quality and shape they promised- or atleast closely enough
    CommentQuote
  • Some morning pics of LB
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Anyone got any recent emails about tower 26? I can see some progress in tower 25 but tower 26 seems to be neglected and just few lights seems on in night(might be just to show off) but again some solid information about tower 26 will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rajesh79061 years ago
      Received the fit out letter today for my flat in Tower 26
  • went to LB after many years to take possession of my flat. LB seems to have shaped well despite high rises. If properly maintained, it could indeed turn out to be another sought after township of Noida in coming years. The work is in full swing in the under construction towers also. Seems, whole project should be positively complete by next year end.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 3c is making a good comeback, good going.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a demand note for plumbing for tower 26 unit... last month so went for an inspection on 22nd august .... work is on in all towers from 24 to 26 not sure if they will be able to meet deadline, yes tower 25 seems to be on track as compared to other towers ..... but again the pathways and inner roads needs proper construction without which we cannot do interior,

I suspect 3c may offer the dubious fit outs rather than the complete OC , also lifts are yet to be installed so i could not inspect tower 25 .... they may finish 25, 26 , even 27 this year but full OC by march 2017 only , this is my impression.

it will complete 4 years of waiting for many of us

I have also heard that penalty is as per your negotiation skills....... any new news about that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajmpanda

it will complete 4 years of waiting for many of us

I have also heard that penalty is as per your negotiation skills....... any new news about that

Good to see the pics and hear that work has picked up here . Even after waiting so many years, at least you will have a house you aspired and paid for.

All's well that ends well
    CommentQuote
  • thank vinivivek; for these lovely pics. At one time, my future plans had LB in it. But then these delays happened and then I moved to Bangalore. But it feels great to see LB taking shape beautifully.
    CommentQuote
  • You may get one in resale easily, there are many sellers.
    CommentQuote
  • I have my flat in tower 26, Is there anyone else having flat in same tower. We can connect and check progress as i am currently living in lotus boulevard.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Guchu1231 years ago
      Hi , I have recently bouught in Tower 24. Kindly add me to the whatsapp group.
  • Can I get RTM at ~5000 AI in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Raj panda. I am in T27. How can I join WhatsApp group
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rajmpanda1 years ago
      pl check fb of lotus boulevard , lot of information available there