Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LB updates for last month are available on LB site.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have a flat in Tower 29. Any FB or whatsapp group for monitoring the same? If yes how to join it?
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • Guchu1231 years ago
      Please add me to that group as well. I am sending my no. By pm. I have recently purchased in tower 24.
  • Hi, I have a flat in T/26. Good to hear that things are shaping well. Can someone post pictures of Towers 24-30?
    CommentQuote
  • New stunt by govt is coming after december to seal all BENAAMI real estate in the form of flats, lands and houses. Jaldi exit maar lo nahin to baad mein ye mat kahna ki mera property chala gaya.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luxury
    New stunt by govt is coming after december to seal all BENAAMI real estate in the form of flats, lands and houses. Jaldi exit maar lo nahin to baad mein ye mat kahna ki mera property chala gaya.....

This is only for benami property i.e those bought in the name of company to by pass tax.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have a flat in Tower 29. Any FB or whatsapp group for monitoring the same? If yes how to join it?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on tower 28 and onwards? Can anybody staying in LB, pls. update the status?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    I happened to go to Tech Boulevard office and the guys there told me that fit out has been given for upper floors of Tower 26 and in the next six months they would give fit out for T28 /T29/T30 in phased manner. Can anybody throw some light on the claims made by the people sitting in LB office and present scenario at site?
    Thanks lot!
    CommentQuote
  • I just spoke to a friend who got possession in T24. Nearly 50% of the people already taken possession in his tower, though registry is still not happening. Also, fit out letters for T25, 26 & 27 are being sent. T28 to T30 will take take at least another 6 months, though there is a chance they may speed up the work when the other towers are handed over and the focus is on the 3 balance towers.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rajesh790610 months ago
      Is there a way out to get the delay penalty from 3C
  • Dec, 16 updates are available on LB site. After a long time I could see some updates on tower 28 to 30. They have started external painting and other internal works.
    CommentQuote
  • What are resale price after demonetization?
    CommentQuote
  • I have just received fit out later for my flat in Tower 26. They have charged for additional area of 124 square.feet without any details about the increase. No delay penalty has been paid. What's the experience
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jollygood10 months ago
      They do not pay the penalty if there is any delay in payments from your side. But this is negotiable. If you negotiate hard then upto 50% of the delay penalty is paid.
  • Can someone give any idea about the present resale price in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody throw some light on the livable status of tower 25/26/27 I have heard that fit out letters are being issued , though the lower floors( 8th and below) work is going on. . Kindly share the latest update if possible
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh7906
    I have just received fit out later for my flat in Tower 26. They have charged for additional area of 124 square.feet without any details about the increase. No delay penalty has been paid. What's the experience

Is this happening for all the residents of LB/espacia? Can other buyers provide their valuable feedback.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote