Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohit321

Is this happening for all the residents of LB/espacia? Can other buyers provide their valuable feedback.
    Thanks

Floor wise delivery of flats, underway upto Tower 26. The work is also on in the balance towers T27 to T30, though slow progress in T30 as of now. The registry of flats is still not open for the flats given on fitout.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • shubhra199 months ago
      Any idea why the flats are being registered? Is it something to do with builder or the Noida Authority has not opened the registry as of now?
      As you mentioned in your post that floor wise delivery of flats is underway, does this tantamount to the fact it one wishes it can start living there or there is still some issues to be sorted out before one finally starts living at the flat.
      thanks
  • The payment for increased area (8%) is as per your bookig rate, so could be different for individual buyers.
    Generally occupying a house on fitout is illegal as the builder has washed away his hands. Also it is likely that fire fighting etc are not in place during this time. Some constructiion is also underway and this could be safety hazard. That said the flats delivered for fitouts have more 70% occupancy, so if you opt to not take delivery you are in minority and will be ploughing a lonely furrow.

Actual reason for lack of registry is not clear, possibly the builder owes some dues to Authority or the registration is temporary blocked, most probably the former
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Can anyone please confirm if there is any whatsup group for Tower 26? I have received demand from the Builder towards "Offer for Fitout" where they have asked to settle all dues...however they have not provided any compensation in their statement of accounts....
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please share your floor no for which fit out has been offered ,this would give me an idea regarding the status of Tower 26.I have heard that 3C has received occupational certificate for Tower 25, 26 and 27. Can anybody throw some light on the authenticity of the claim.
    CommentQuote
  • it's 17th floor in Tower 26
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Hi
    I am searching for unit for end use, and shortlisted boulevard, pavilion, fresco and Vivante.
    Fresco and Vivante are bit far in a congested sector though units are good.

How is living at boulevard, what are maintenance charges ?

I find pavilion court as well maintained and peaceful low density but bit expensive
    CommentQuote
  • Boulevard has a better location and decent landscaping compared to others ....maintenance chargs are close to Rs 2 psf.....Did ud find pavilion court habitated ....Has Jaypee delivered all towers in PC..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Anpadgawar9 months ago
      Thanks. I liked front road side towers of boulevard more than back ones. Club is also good. What's the current reselling rates?

Why parks are not developed for new towers?

Pavilion is habited now with 30-40% occupancy, clubs and parks are good and actually it's serene than boulevard with low density only 12 storeys towers.
      Golf units are a gem but expensive
  • And all PC towers are delivered with OC.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the experience of current residents of Lotus Boulevard? Is it worth living?
    CommentQuote
  • anybody taken registry and possesion in lotus boulevard tower 37 and 38?
    CommentQuote
  • A shout to all the Residents of LB.

I am looking to buy a 3BHK+1. I am currently looking at LB, Purvanchal Silver City, Parsvnath Prestige and Pavilion Court.
    Can you please shed some light on the following things at LB -
    1. Society upkeep, maintenance, lifts
    2. Security, CCTV
    3. Construction quality
    4. Living with 2 young kids
    5. Community living- festivals, events
    6. Sporting and Extra-curricular facilities, viz., Music(Vocals & Instrumental),Dance, Drawing, Painting classes
    7. Club and Commercial

Thanks to all in advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sideways
    A shout to all the Residents of LB.

I am looking to buy a 3BHK+1. I am currently looking at LB, Purvanchal Silver City, Parsvnath Prestige and Pavilion Court.
    Can you please shed some light on the following things at LB -
    1. Society upkeep, maintenance, lifts
    2. Security, CCTV
    3. Construction quality
    4. Living with 2 young kids
    5. Community living- festivals, events
    6. Sporting and Extra-curricular facilities, viz., Music(Vocals & Instrumental),Dance, Drawing, Painting classes
    7. Club and Commercial

Thanks to all in advance!!!

I can tell you about life in Silver City. Society maintenance is very good. In the last two year, a new company has taken over and we can see the results visibly. It's a place with a very good "rashi" as I often say. Lots of families, older persons, children of all ages. Construction quality is decent I would say. Security is excellent. Lots of cultural and extra curricular activities.... there is a ladies association, a very active RWA, most festivals are celebrated from Lohri to Christmas/New Year. All the sports facilities - tennis courts, badminton, basketball, the gym work very well. There is no club as as such. In terms of commercial, there is a very good supermarket, a beauty parlour and a garments boutique. Around Diwali Dussehra, we have melas every year, song and dance, sales, food and drink. There are also regular pujas, satsang et all organised by the senior folks. By God's grace we have not regretted a single day of moving here since 2011 from Mayur Vihar. The Gejha market has grown exponentially right in front of our eyes. Good choice of shops there now - all within walking distance. There is also a decent auto repair shop/garage right in the corner which is handy for repairs, servicing etc. All in all, no major complaints. Aage apni apni kismat.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by Raojee

I can tell you about life in Silver City. Society maintenance is very good. In the last two year, a new company has taken over and we can see the results visibly. It's a place with a very good "rashi" as I often say. Lots of families, older persons, children of all ages. Construction quality is decent I would say. Security is excellent. Lots of cultural and extra curricular activities.... there is a ladies association, a very active RWA, most festivals are celebrated from Lohri to Christmas/New Year. All the sports facilities - tennis courts, badminton, basketball, the gym work very well. There is no club as as such. In terms of commercial, there is a very good supermarket, a beauty parlour and a garments boutique. Around Diwali Dussehra, we have melas every year, song and dance, sales, food and drink. There are also regular pujas, satsang et all organised by the senior folks. By God's grace we have not regretted a single day of moving here since 2011 from Mayur Vihar. The Gejha market has grown exponentially right in front of our eyes. Good choice of shops there now - all within walking distance. There is also a decent auto repair shop/garage right in the corner which is handy for repairs, servicing etc. All in all, no major complaints. Aage apni apni kismat.

Good to hear, why are the rates going down though...acording to 99acres sub 6k now?
    CommentQuote
  • Let me give you my living experience in pavilion court (even though its only been 3 months )
    1. Society upkeep, maintenance, lifts - Landscaping is very good, Golf Course is the best, 2 lifts (kone brand) for Only 12 floors per tower - Beleive me this is a big advantage, cleaning of roads done by vacuuming truck and water tanker, corridoors are swept regularly, garbage disposal is efficient
    2. Security, CCTV - You have to pass through main jaypee gate security, then pavilion court entry, then your tower entry - 3 level security
    3. Construction quality - structure Solid as a rock, toughened glass on all windows, heavy main door, decent floor and wall tiles, Jaguar fittings, modular kitchen, wardrobe
    4. Living with 2 young kids - Very safe, acres and acres of area for all of you to cycle,jog, picnic in the gardens, swings area for kids
    5. Community living- festivals, events - New year party was there in the club, I know holi was played last year... Have to experience upcoming festivals
    6. Sporting and Extra-curricular facilities, viz., Music(Vocals & Instrumental),Dance, Drawing, Painting classes - Dont know about this.
    7. Club and Commercial - Club is ready with gym, table tennis, lounge, billiards, cards room, kids room, swimming pool. For comercial there is a restaurant - Grill King and a daily needs shop - EON super mart. Commercial centre in pavilion heights 4 will also open up once towers are ready in few months. Commercial arcade in imperial court will also open up in few months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123

Good to hear, why are the rates going down though...acording to 99acres sub 6k now?

Same question from myside....Why the rates of SilverCity 1750sqft is 1Crore and ATS Village 1750sqft is Rs1.6Crore ? 60% difference ??
    CommentQuote