Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ^^ Par logo ko bewakoof banana bahut aasan hai
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. I was planning to visit LB in coming weekend but by seeing the reviews it look like buyers are not very happy. I was thinking to buy 3bk for end use. please can anyone suggest to go for this or any other rtm near buy area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sashank1987
    Hi. I was planning to visit LB in coming weekend but by seeing the reviews it look like buyers are not very happy. I was thinking to buy 3bk for end use. please can anyone suggest to go for this or any other rtm near buy area.

Hi.. i live in LB, buyer-end user..... its a great place to live. better than MOST other places i have seen in noida - barring the likes of ATS of course which is a different segment.
    with all due respect, whenever there is possession given in large projects and that too in phases, there are teething issues that a lot of times get amplified by people thanks to social media or the time they have at hand. its a mid segment society and more value for money than that.you should visit and develop your own perspective. 7-9 active people of this forum are not truly representative of the society. while we crib about all thats not right, no one ever talks about things that are way better than other societies. there are lots of celebrations and fun in LB. great place for quality of life. don't get your assessment colored by people on social media for anything in life. read it but testify it with your own intelligence :).. no offense intended for anyone pls.
    CommentQuote
  • also another observation, most people who WERE active on this forum and are now LB residents post possession are no longer active here. Busy and happy in their lives :).
    I see more speculators etc. If someone can compare Paras Tierra with LB, then I rest my case.....:closed_2:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinusingh
    also another observation, most people who WERE active on this forum and are now LB residents post possession are no longer active here. Busy and happy in their lives :).
    I see more speculators etc. If someone can compare Paras Tierra with LB, then I rest my case.....:closed_2:

The reason there is so little activity of this LB forum is that now mostly end users are left and they are active on individual whatsapp groups. Also upto T27 is delivered and the work on other towers is on, although slow. It si expected that the project will be delivered by Oct / Nov.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood

The reason there is so little activity of this LB forum is that now mostly end users are left and they are active on individual whatsapp groups. Also upto T27 is delivered and the work on other towers is on, although slow. It si expected that the project will be delivered by Oct / Nov.

Oct no way..builder himself is now giving date of last of Nov.. there also he is trying to play.. giving 3 option 1) clear you dues.. take possession of house.. all tilework(floor, wall), paint, granite, water taps, electric points get yourself done..he will remove this expenditure from demand.. option 2) Clear you dues.. he will finish your house on priority..in case it is not done by Nov end..he will pay you some monthly amount over top of existing penalty...3) be at his mercy :-(, he will try finishing by end of Nov..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajitsrawat
    Originally Posted by jollygood

Oct no way..builder himself is now giving date of last of Nov.. there also he is trying to play.. giving 3 option 1) clear you dues.. take possession of house.. all tilework(floor, wall), paint, granite, water taps, electric points get yourself done..he will remove this expenditure from demand.. option 2) Clear you dues.. he will finish your house on priority..in case it is not done by Nov end..he will pay you some monthly amount over top of existing penalty...3) be at his mercy :-(, he will try finishing by end of Nov..
    I mentioned Oct/ Nov, you seem to be nitpicking. Anyways my agenda is not to defend the builder

I was only replying to the person why there is no activity on iref as most of the communication is happening on closed whatsapp group of certified buyers

CommentQuote
  • Simply compare 3C LB with any projects of sec-137 (Gulshan,Exotica) or sec-7x with similar price: 1. Loading: - 3C LB: 38% (add 300-400 psqft to Selling price considering 30% standard loading). Its not fault of Buyers in 2017 to pay for such high loading. 2. compare 3C LB Kids play area(full of mud) with other soceity rubber flooring kids play area. 3. School functioning with in soceity campus. How safe it is? anyone can enter? 4. Compare new possesion or old possesion Towers(Tower 9,10 etc) Lift lobby of 3C LB with others builder project Gulshan, Exotica 5. have one full round of 3C LB from outside and watch closely the boundary of 3C LB. many places lots of Garbage. Gate No: 3 ganda nala or stagnant water How can its price could be for premium?
    CommentQuote
  • Dimensions taken from 99acres. Not sure why 99acres mention livable area as 900 sqft while for me its 870 sqft for 1398sqft flat. Its coming as 62.28% e.g. loading of 38%.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • I have a flat booked in tower 30 at the worst time possible (Before the market stagnated and then fell). Its 1380 sqft purchased directly from builder at 6700 per sq ft (all inclusive). Agreed to higher price as it gave me flexible payment option to pay 50% over first year and rest at possession. I have paid around 50 lakhs to builder with a loan running. And i still need to pay around 42 lakhs at possession. While the rate for a ready to move in house of same size is hardly 70 Lakhs currently. Does it make sense to cancel my booking and take hit of 10 lakhs (assuming i will get the refund of rest) as otherwise if i take possesion i am anyways paying them 22 lakhs above the market price. So with cancellation i am actually saving over 10 lakhs. Due to being in another city i will not be able to use it for foreseeable future.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • atlantis20202 months ago
      If it is for self use, take the possession, if it not for self use, find a way to get out of it this mess.
  • Any idea about Tower 28 and Tower 29 possesion time lines? I could see some progress as per updates on 3C site.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

This is regarding registry and rental. I am staying out of Noida hence this question. Anyone has idea when the apartment registry process will start. Have tried to get reply from the builder but yet to have any concrete reply. Secondly, how safe is to rent out the aparement before completing the registry process.

Please share your thoughts and information.

CommentQuote