Comment

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by maddy87 View Post
        LB : Approx 3000 flats in 30 Acres
        LP : Approx 4000 flats in 40 acres
        So both seems equally dense : no. of people/area
        lb has 30 towers, in 30 acres aproxx with 3700 flats

lp has 30 towers including island in 41 acres aproxx flats 4000/

lp cluster wise and average size app is bigger becoz of lp island.

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
          Manish bhai.. kisi broker ko phone karke pata karo.. he will tell you..
          Last timme around 6-7 days back when i i had spolen to some broker then he was saying ki 4800/- mein dila denge, transfer charges etc.. pata nahi ab kya scene hai..
          Can you pls PM me the broker phone number ...thanks

Comment

Both LB and LP are 40 acres.

Going by your logic LB has 3700 + 650(approx in Espacia) + 80(Peak) flats.
            Its close to 4500. So, you mean to say LB has 10% more flats than LP.
            Are you sure or just guessing?

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
            lb has 30 towers, in 30 acres aproxx with 3700 flats

lp has 30 towers including island in 41 acres aproxx flats 4000/

lp cluster wise and average size app is bigger becoz of lp island.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
              Both LB and LP are 40 acres.

Going by your logic LB has 3700 + 650(approx in Espacia) + 80(Peak) flats.
              Its close to 4500. So, you mean to say LB has 10% more flats than LP.
              Are you sure or just guessing?
              You are right Realguru.. both LB and LP have the almost same size of land ..and even density is also same.... Approx 115 flats/acre

Comment

In your earlier post you mentioned 4k for LP and 4400 for LB. Now you say both are same. Can you correct your previous post as your last 2 posts are contradictory.

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
                You are right Realguru.. both LB and LP have the almost same size of land ..and even density is also same.... Approx 115 flats/acre

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                  In your earlier post you mentioned 4k for LP and 4400 for LB. Now you say both are same. Can you correct your previous post as your last 2 posts are contradictory.
                  I was not very specific in numbers in this post and considering the size of the project numbers of apartment are almost same.. if you want will post the exact numbers of LB and LP...

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                    If anyone is really getting a good deal of 4800-5000 (AI) and they are really interested in buying, what they are waiting for? 5100 (BSP) was offer 2 months back... and I don't see any reason of prices falling, in-fact financial year closing is near, more black money will get pour into the market now...

My sincere words, close the deal (if you really can) at 4800-5000 (AI) without wait...
                    I am a genuine end user looking for 1863 size in LB or 1935 in LP & haven't found any resale offer below 4800 for LP & below 5000 for LB, these are bsp charges - all inclusive comes to around 5350-5450

yes there are some 4700 offers for small size in LB but if indeed anyone is getting 5000 all inclusive in LB or LP, please pm or sms broker's number at 8527586999, thanks very much!

Comment

Originally posted by homehunting View Post
                      I am a genuine end user looking for 1863 size in LB or 1935 in LP & haven't found any resale offer below 4800 for LP & below 5000 for LB, these are bsp charges - all inclusive comes to around 5350-5450

yes there are some 4700 offers for small size in LB but if indeed anyone is getting 5000 all inclusive in LB or LP, please pm or sms broker's number at 8527586999, thanks very much!
                      So you were able to find a deal close to 4800 bsp in lp/lb ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X