Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Visited LB and LP yesterday with a friend who wants to buy a RTM flat in LB..saw a 2bhk+study, size approx. 1330..dealer quoted an all inclusive price of 85 L which works out to approximately 6400 PSF. I am not sure whether it was 1330 or 1295 though not much difference..Is that a fair price? For 1863 sq ft flat, dealer quoted a price of approx. 1.20 Cr..

The feel was good..club is shaping up very nicely and a big one, though could not go inside..could see many flats occupied and families living in..dealer informed that around 70 families have shifted, though I dont believe that..appears to be an inflated number but I think around 30 have shifted..Society will have first security check at the main entrance and then individual guards at the gate of each tower..

Few things which I did not like were the ordinary quality of railings in the stair case and balconies..the doors appear to be of a very good quality..the kitchen slabs are ordinary..sanitary fittings are good..all flats have water sprinklers to control fire, if any..

I felt that gap between boundary wall and towers is really good..i think after completion of construction and finishing, the gap will perhaps look reasonably good, though presently it looked much less..

Dealer also informed that towers have an RO plant..though i did not verify it myself..
    Last edited by sanjaysood; February 4 2013, 10:37 AM.
    Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
      Well... I agree location of LB better than SH but project wise SH definitely better..whether it's specs, layout...LB is a concrete jungle....Just wait for few more months and you will see the difference between Lb and SH. Mark my words. BTW, deliver to abhi LB bhi nahin hua hai...2 tower jaise taise deliver karne se project nahin deliver hota when there are other 30 still waiting to be delivered

Are you joking...Have you ever heard about Eldeco Utopia, Purvanchal Silver city or your knowledge is just limited to LB, LP

Two towers and that too jaise taise lol ( Go and see the reality)??I know L/B deliver nahi hua hai but atleast partial deliver to ho gaya hai jis sunshine you are praising usko deliver to hone do phir compare karenge....ab tum koi baba to ho nahi ki bas tumne bola ki SH definitely better hoga and hum maan jayenge

I think you did not read my comment i know purvanchal can be a better bet but can you get me a silver city aprtment at the rate 6000 AI , the rate at which LB is available,and where else in noida purvanchal project is going on where one can buy ( rem we are talking about RTM or RTM in 2013).eldeco for a new project a big no no. Compare to and then talk koi bhi project utha ke bas compare start mat karo.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin2376 View Post
        Two towers and that too jaise taise lol ( Go and see the reality)??I know L/B deliver nahi hua hai but atleast partial deliver to ho gaya hai jis sunshine you are praising usko deliver to hone do phir compare karenge....ab tum koi baba to ho nahi ki bas tumne bola ki SH definitely better hoga and hum maan jayenge

I think you did not read my comment i know purvanchal can be a better bet but can you get me a silver city aprtment at the rate 6000 AI , the rate at which LB is available,and where else in noida purvanchal project is going on where one can buy ( rem we are talking about RTM or RTM in 2013).eldeco for a new project a big no no. Compare to and then talk koi bhi project utha ke bas compare start mat karo.
        Tum jeet gaye...LB is the best project ever...Happy??? Enjoy...I don't want to have any further discussion on this.
        Last edited by sandman; February 4 2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin2376 View Post

BTW..you need to work on ur english a little bit. I thought ur question was

"there are better builders in Noida with much better products" Having said that kindly tell u sthose better builders in noida which is better than 3C in terms of quality and delivery

And I told you 5 builders who have delivered good projects in the past as well as doing good quality work rgt now.

If you meant something then main koi Baba to hoon nahin ki tum bolo kuch aur main samjhoon kuch.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
            BTW..you need to work on ur english a little bit. I thought ur question was

"there are better builders in Noida with much better products" Having said that kindly tell u sthose better builders in noida which is better than 3C in terms of quality and delivery

And I told you 5 builders who have delivered good projects in the past as well as doing good quality work rgt now.

If you meant something then main koi Baba to hoon nahin ki tum bolo kuch aur main samjhoon kuch.
            its not about win or loss and i hardly care what you think.its just that if someone wanted to invest somewhere he should not be misguided you cant compare any two projects in term of quality only,other factors like location, price,delivery need to be evaluated as well.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
              Till the year 1980 scooters manufactured by Bajaj were sold at a premium in the market. It was common for any family at that time to keep around 5 scooters booked for being sold at premium at the time of delivery. So much so that “Chetak” was available to an Indian only if one had foreign currency!! Then came LML with their trendy scooters and premium is unheard of since then.
              Maruti 800 commanded premium in its initial years of launch.
              Today you make up your mind for a vehicle in the morning and by noon can zip around the same even if you do not have any Bank balance!!
              That same class from the era of “inspector raj / license raj” who made money from premiums have come in RE today in the avatar of “Investors”.
              RE is maturing. In another 5 years there would be so much RTM in the market which the investors will find difficult to off load at fancy premiums. Abnormal profits cannot be earned forever.
              Those who say that LB is available below 5000, might be correct and this is waking up call for those who think investing in RE is like mining a gold field which will never exhaust.
              Please invest in skills (learn a language and open a new world for yourself), health (join a gymnasium), relationships (make friends during your morning walks), education (take up a course to improve on your vocation), travelling (have you seen all the places within 200 kms of your residence?) and family (play a game together on weekends or go trekking). These will keep you supported throughout life.
              Money is god and greed is good; better invest in art like paintings by a renowned painter who is 80 plus and you are sure to quadruple your money soon!!

Totally agree with you..

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                get one to homehunting...he is a genuine buyer...
                This is the best deal I found in resale market so far

LP 4850 including transfer 90 & brokerage of 50 for 1415 size, tower 10
                LB 4850 including transfer 90 & brokerage of 50 for 1648 size, tower 28

I am going to buy 3C LB 1860 size in tower 21 today in resale 5100 bsp including transfer charges & brokerage

If any of you, esp. those claiming 5000 AI/4800 AI, really have these deals, else I have no choice but to buy at 5500 all inclusive

thanks very much in advance

btw LP & LB look pretty equal to me
                in terms of density, pls check visually distance between towers in LP because of panache island is almost same as LB
                location, facilities - both have their unique pros & cons; there is little to choose between the two
                I obviously prefer LB just because possession of whole project is sooner by atleast 6 months-1 year and its nearer to current metro while proposed metro could take 4-5 years & I can see what I get, in panache can't check out actual flats, also I don't like bhangel village thing for LP

That said LP has some benefits like bigger club & some location convenience for return to noida via jp bridge, 19-20 ka pharak hai dono mein

Neway pls get me a better deal if u can, thanks
                Last edited by Snickers; July 24 2015, 06:34 PM. Reason: Buying / Selling solicitation

Comment

Originally posted by homehunting View Post
                  This is the best deal I found in resale market so far

LP 4850 including transfer 90 & brokerage of 50 for 1415 size, tower 10
                  LB 4850 including transfer 90 & brokerage of 50 for 1648 size, tower 28

I am going to buy 3C LB 1860 size in tower 21 today in resale 5100 bsp including transfer charges & brokerage

If any of you, esp. those claiming 5000 AI/4800 AI, really have these deals, else I have no choice but to buy at 5500 all inclusive

thanks very much in advance

btw LP & LB look pretty equal to me
                  in terms of density, pls check visually distance between towers in LP because of panache island is almost same as LB
                  location, facilities - both have their unique pros & cons; there is little to choose between the two
                  I obviously prefer LB just because possession of whole project is sooner by atleast 6 months-1 year and its nearer to current metro while proposed metro could take 4-5 years & I can see what I get, in panache can't check out actual flats, also I don't like bhangel village thing for LP

That said LP has some benefits like bigger club & some location convenience for return to noida via jp bridge, 19-20 ka pharak hai dono mein

Neway pls get me a better deal if u can, thanks

Congrates and go for it, don't go by false rumor that you can close any deal lesser than 5000 infact 5500 AI.Also PM me your broker number i also need an apartment in LB size 1295
                  Last edited by Snickers; July 24 2015, 06:34 PM. Reason: Contact Number

Comment

LB pics as of Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013. Whoever says that more than 50 families have moved in is clearly incorrect.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maddy87 View Post
                      So you were able to find a deal close to 4800 bsp in lp/lb ?
                      4800 BSP. AI price will be some where around 5400

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X