Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Pictures some time can lie. I can confirm as a resident that at least 46 families have moved in.

    when ever you take picture don't just click the front side as there are many balconies in the rear too . each floor has 4 apartments. Also I don't see any picture of tower 5 and 4. I advice you that you go to green area next to tower 5 and use the path to go behind the towers and observe the utility balconies of Noida authority facing flats and main balcony of inner flats or may be visit in night and count the cars in parking

    Originally posted by pashupati View Post
    LB pics as of Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013. Whoever says that more than 50 families have moved in is clearly incorrect.

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by neerajrk View Post
      Pictures some time can lie. I can confirm as a resident that at least 46 families have moved in.

      when ever you take picture don't just click the front side as there are many balconies in the rear too . each floor has 4 apartments. Also I don't see any picture of tower 5 and 4. I advice you that you go to green area next to tower 5 and use the path to go behind the towers and observe the utility balconies of Noida authority facing flats and main balcony of inner flats or may be visit in night and count the cars in parking

      Hi Neeraj..congrats for being one of the first in LB..Pls narrate your experience..the feel, the facilities, the day to day needs like vegetables, bread etc..are they easily available? Security by 3C..Pls also mention the maintenance charges PSF per month..please elaborate..

      Is it your own flat or a rented one?
      Sanjay

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by neerajrk View Post
        Pictures some time can lie. I can confirm as a resident that at least 46 families have moved in.

        when ever you take picture don't just click the front side as there are many balconies in the rear too . each floor has 4 apartments. Also I don't see any picture of tower 5 and 4. I advice you that you go to green area next to tower 5 and use the path to go behind the towers and observe the utility balconies of Noida authority facing flats and main balcony of inner flats or may be visit in night and count the cars in parking

        I agree with you, Neeraj. I visited the LB site this sunday...and actually counted the balconies wherever i can see residents have put their cloths to dry.

        I literally walked through all the phase 1 towers and found 29 balconies of individual flat where i could either see cloths or curtains. I could also see two lorries of Agrawal packers and movers who just checked in. So I trust you that there must be 40+ families who have moved in and the no. is growing with every week passing. They will not let you go and walk behind phase 1 towers.

        Also few more things...
        Current maintenance charge,s i got to know are Rs 2/- psft.
        Currently, 1100 sft unit is being offered for 16k + maintenance on rent
        I also checked club from inside, they allow you to go, if you ask for helmet from mktg team...the club looks big and pretty...but it is only swimming pool which has taken shape...in rest of the facilities you can see some construction going on.
        Use of swimming pool, gym, cards room and table tennis will be free
        Rest will be chareged, charge is not decided yet

        Moreover, I noticed that NA flats opp LB are almost 70% occupied.

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Originally posted by Grvhome View Post
          I agree with you, Neeraj. I visited the LB site this sunday...and actually counted the balconies wherever i can see residents have put their cloths to dry.

          I literally walked through all the phase 1 towers and found 29 balconies of individual flat where i could either see cloths or curtains. I could also see two lorries of Agrawal packers and movers who just checked in. So I trust you that there must be 40+ families who have moved in and the no. is growing with every week passing. They will not let you go and walk behind phase 1 towers.

          Also few more things...
          Current maintenance charge,s i got to know are Rs 2/- psft.
          Currently, 1100 sft unit is being offered for 16k + maintenance on rent
          I also checked club from inside, they allow you to go, if you ask for helmet from mktg team...the club looks big and pretty...but it is only swimming pool which has taken shape...in rest of the facilities you can see some construction going on.
          Use of swimming pool, gym, cards room and table tennis will be free
          Rest will be chareged, charge is not decided yet

          Moreover, I noticed that NA flats opp LB are almost 70% occupied.
          Current maintenance charge,s i got to know are Rs 2/- psft...is it including ST..also what is electricity charges/ DC charges..

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
            Hi Neeraj..congrats for being one of the first in LB..Pls narrate your experience..the feel, the facilities, the day to day needs like vegetables, bread etc..are they easily available? Security by 3C..Pls also mention the maintenance charges PSF per month..please elaborate..

            Is it your own flat or a rented one?
            Thanks Sanjay. I own my flat. To say the least I don't regret my decision to invest in LB. There were some initial hiccups but most of them sorted out. overall my experience is good till date although its too early to comment (too few people to manage, may be will wait till all 3000 owner moves in to comment on how the facility is actually managed) . Maintenance charges are 2.25 rs / psf including taxes.

            I can also confirm that there is a water softener plan as doubted by a IREF member.

            In the name of facility we only have a small park next to tower 5 (volleyball court in actual layout) but i have seen club and can say for sure that future is promising. For day to day need , being a working couple we are used to rationing in past and we don't face issues as such. But for most of stuff we depend on sector 50 market or village market (something like harola or barola next to greenvally chowk). For milk, cold drinks and very small need there is a small temp shop out side NA flats, also from past few weeks , a weekly vegetable market pops up every tuesday.

            Things will improve further once more people moves in.

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              For all that it is worth, one may check out the ICICI Property Services Report on LB, dating back to 2009. There is a huge expectation mismatch in terms of the expected completion date. But, thanks to the deft marketing skills of Team 3C, it has successfully projected itself as a developer which delivers in time. Neat!

              The Report can be accessed here:
              http://www.icicihfc.com/pdf/Report_Lotus_Boulevard.pdf

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by pashupati View Post
                For all that it is worth, one may check out the ICICI Property Services Report on LB, dating back to 2009. There is a huge expectation mismatch in terms of the expected completion date. But, thanks to the deft marketing skills of Team 3C, it has successfully projected itself as a developer which delivers in time. Neat!

                The Report can be accessed here:
                http://www.icicihfc.com/pdf/Report_Lotus_Boulevard.pdf
                You are relying on the same report which mentions 15000 units in LB, says a lot of their analysis
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  recently, i visited a LB phase 1 RTM flat..The finishing of the flat was top class..I couldnt find many snags except few odd touch ups on the wall...I think, overall, 3C has done fantastic job with the finishing..the lobbies/ landscaping etc look pretty appealing..

                  even the main entry gate which is being constructed is looking brilliant and best of all, the club is going to be their USP...Good bet for the end users...I think arnd 170 flats have already been handed over till few days back with arnd 50 families already shifted in (as was told to me by the facility manager)...

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    3C realty check --- This is an email from 3C LB Google Group... removed personal details ..

                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    I have an apartment in Phase 1A and have been hearing since Dec' 2012 that the possession letters will be sent in a week or two. But its been two months now and we haven't received the letter yet.


                    So basically we are fed up of all the excuses and false commitments that 3C has been making to all the customers. As per the agreement, the possession was supposed to be handed out in March' 2012 (inclusive of the grace period of 3 months) and we are already staring at March' 2013 which is 1 year delay.


                    All the hopes of 3C being a better builder of the existing lot have turned out to be false. With the first residential project under its sleeves, we all were hoping that the builder will do everything in its capacity to at least deliver this on time. But all those hopes have come down crashing. And on top of that, the company is not at all sticking to its commitment of sending out possession letters on the dates which it frequently mentions in various email communication. So here are my queries (yet again) now:


                    1. What is the next level of escalation where I can send this email or to whom we can meet in person? Dropping mails to customer care email ids is not resulting in anything, so we do want to know who is the person with authority on such matters.


                    2. What is the date when we can expect the possession letters to be sent for Phase 1A?


                    3. A bunch of people are going to visit the Sec 127 office in this regard on 9th Feb' 2013 11 AM . Whom should we get in touch with? Please don't respond with your standard reply that there won't be anyone to meet us on Saturday. We plan not to budge from your office unless we get a written commitment on the date of possession.

                    ------------------------

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
                      3C realty check --- This is an email from 3C LB Google Group... removed personal details ..

                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      I have an apartment in Phase 1A and have been hearing since Dec' 2012 that the possession letters will be sent in a week or two. But its been two months now and we haven't received the letter yet.


                      So basically we are fed up of all the excuses and false commitments that 3C has been making to all the customers. As per the agreement, the possession was supposed to be handed out in March' 2012 (inclusive of the grace period of 3 months) and we are already staring at March' 2013 which is 1 year delay.


                      All the hopes of 3C being a better builder of the existing lot have turned out to be false. With the first residential project under its sleeves, we all were hoping that the builder will do everything in its capacity to at least deliver this on time. But all those hopes have come down crashing. And on top of that, the company is not at all sticking to its commitment of sending out possession letters on the dates which it frequently mentions in various email communication. So here are my queries (yet again) now:


                      1. What is the next level of escalation where I can send this email or to whom we can meet in person? Dropping mails to customer care email ids is not resulting in anything, so we do want to know who is the person with authority on such matters.


                      2. What is the date when we can expect the possession letters to be sent for Phase 1A?


                      3. A bunch of people are going to visit the Sec 127 office in this regard on 9th Feb' 2013 11 AM . Whom should we get in touch with? Please don't respond with your standard reply that there won't be anyone to meet us on Saturday. We plan not to budge from your office unless we get a written commitment on the date of possession.

                      ------------------------
                      Lets send this case to Competition commission of India and get the compensation.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X