Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • anyone who visits the site, please update in quality of finishing.

seriousely, agar bekaar hui, to noida ke saare under construction ke daam gir jayenge :(
    CommentQuote
  • mallicious intentions

Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    its a two tone plain vanilla finish from outside, looks like a hospital building. colors are in shades of Brown (why Brown ?? it sucks)

dear sorry to say but i fined you are obbsessed with ur decision of buying with prateek stylome, but u take wrong methods of disgrace other projects to show ur project as successfull.

dear before wring all these criticizam try to empathise the end user u put there hard erned money and seen dreams of own home, let them decide there taste.

nothing personal, but watchinyou from quite long..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    its a two tone plain vanilla finish from outside, looks like a hospital building. colors are in shades of Brown (why Brown ?? it sucks)

I agree it is not looking good atleast not what we all expected. Looking at the marketing strategy of 3C from last 1.5 Years I am sure 3C is not going to loose the game on exteriors. They still have 3 months for first possession. I am sure they will take care of this.
    CommentQuote
  • just deleted my post. i know it was wrong tone...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Red Alert
    I agree it is not looking good atleast not what we all expected. Looking at the marketing strategy of 3C from last 1.5 Years I am sure 3C is not going to loose the game on exteriors. They still have 3 months for first possession. I am sure they will take care of this.

i think there are multiple layer of external coating. what is visible now may not be final, and some high quality paint might be applied after this.
    CommentQuote
    just deleted my post. i know it was wrong tone...

great, Anubhav.

You joined the forum before 1 year. did you wait for 1 year after joining here to make booking? or is stylome your second purchase?
    CommentQuote
    just deleted my post. i know it was wrong tone...

arre aap jaise bade vyakti ka tone toh theek hi tha..delete kyon kiya...its ur usual tone... duniya badal jaati hai swabhaav nahin badalta... na badla hai na badlega...na aapka na mera...

LB ko aap jaane do...jo hai jaisa hai...
    Stylome pe dhyaan do... ask Pratik to make a strong foundation...earthquakes have started showing their love for Noida...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    great, Anubhav.

You joined the forum before 1 year. did you wait for 1 year after joining here to make booking? or is stylome your second purchase?

Well i was looking for the right project for almost 2 yr, and stylome just stroked the right cords of my project screening.
    location, builder, density, loading, land payment, layout, specification, external elevation, location of my unit (forever no building infront and back 200 mtrs). for this had to pay premium but got satisfaction and peace of mind. lets hope prateek gives its best shot as they too want to showcase it as iconic product in their portfolio.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    arre aap jaise bade vyakti ka tone toh theek hi tha..delete kyon kiya...its ur usual tone... duniya badal jaati hai swabhaav nahin badalta... na badla hai na badlega...na aapka na mera...

Stylome pe dhyaan do... ask Pratik to make a strong foundation...earthquakes have started showing their love for Noida...

Lchand leave this, and reply to my post regarding queries from 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand

waise i wrote that for you only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    i think there are multiple layer of external coating. what is visible now may not be final, and some high quality paint might be applied after this.

Yep I m sure about that. 3C can not play like fools here, specially considering that this would be there first ever delivery. This is going to impact other projects and 3C guys are very smart.
    CommentQuote
    Well i was looking for the right project for almost 2 yr, and stylome just stroked the right cords of my project screening.
    location, builder, density, loading, land payment, layout, specification, external elevation, location of my unit (forever no building infront and back 200 mtrs). for this had to pay premium but got satisfaction and peace of mind. lets hope prateek gives its best shot as they too want to showcase it as iconic product in their portfolio.

dear good to see u r happy, but i feel prateek paid heavy amount for this land so, less cusion for him as far as financials are concerns,
    but i have one view, a excellent flat(location,view,size) in good society is better than average flat in excelent society. but better than poor flat/society.

so all d best.
    CommentQuote
  • for LChand

Unsuitable bricks blamed for quake deaths
    2011-March-17 08:53 Shenzhen Daily
    NEARLY half of the deaths from last week’s earthquake in southwestern China’s Yunnan Province have been attributed to building collapses triggered by the use of hollow bricks and construction materials of inferior quality, domestic media reported yesterday.

The 5.8-magnitude earthquake that struck Yingjiang County on March 10 left 25 people dead and 314 others injured, according to official figures.

Three students and eight others were killed in building collapses triggered by the use of poor construction materials, the Global Times newspaper said, quoting a report in the Caijing magazine.

Two high school students, Qu Yonghuan and Li Jingrong, were killed when a school built with hollow bricks collapsed. Another death, that of 50-year-old Liu Yuhua, was also attributed to the collapse of a roof built with bricks of poor quality, according to the report.

Yin Anqiang, director of Yingjiang’s housing and urban-rural development bureau, said hollow brick buildings were common in Yingjiang because they were cheap to build, but he also warned that they were the most dangerous buildings to be in during a quake.

But Yin said “hollow bricks are no longer allowed to be either produced or used as housing construction materials,” according to the report.

The newspaper quoted Tian Shiyu of China Engineering Consultants, an industry association, as saying that hollow brick constructions collapse the most easily.

Earthquakes strike Yingjiang frequently. Between 1991 and 2008, eight earthquakes of magnitudes above five hit the county, about 700 kilometers west of the provincial capital, Kunming.

After a quake in August 2008, the Central Government allocated funding for the construction of strong, earthquake-resistant buildings.

But the March 10 earthquake has people asking why most of the buildings in the quake-prone area were still made of hollow bricks, despite financial aid to improve the quality of the county’s buildings. About 4,000 houses were destroyed and nearly 10,000 badly damaged.

The majority of local homes torn apart during the March 10 earthquake were built before 2008 with hollow bricks, said Zuo Qiangguo, a county government spokesman.

“It’s cheaper to use hollow bricks than ordinary ones in construction,” Zuo said.

Unsuitable bricks blamed for quake deaths
    CommentQuote
    waise i wrote that for you only

nahin sudhroge... :bab (59):

good for you...:bab (58):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Red Alert
    Yep I m sure about that. 3C can not play like fools here, specially considering that this would be there first ever delivery. This is going to impact other projects and 3C guys are very smart.

dear i too respect moves of 3c, but sometimes overexpectation are heavier than himalayas, my personal feeling is 3c LB phase -1 disappoints upto some extent becoz of small size, no club, no proper grass work, but club, lp phase one, and lotus 300 sample flat, finishing of lb,lz phase one make recovery of these disappointments..
    whats ur say..
    CommentQuote