Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    can some body tell me please what PC stands for and which sector in noida...and the reasons why it is better than 3c....its good at least some construction is goin nice

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by shuchi sharm View Post
      can some body tell me please what PC stands for and which sector in noida...and the reasons why it is better than 3c....its good at least some construction is goin nice
      PC : Japyee Pavilion Court
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        PC : Japyee Pavilion Court
        cookie sir...whats ur feedback on PC's overall building design and specifically on below oints:

        1) Balcony size... for the golf course facing units my observatiin is u cannot even place the chairs in balcony... these are just toooo narrow.

        2) open corridor connecting lobby to flats. doesnt it gives a feel of old mumbai type buildings or DDA flats?

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          Re: 3C Lotus Boulevard

          Originally posted by ankur.jain83 View Post
          cookie sir...whats ur feedback on PC's overall building design and specifically on below oints:

          1) Balcony size... for the golf course facing units my observatiin is u cannot even place the chairs in balcony... these are just toooo narrow.

          2) open corridor connecting lobby to flats. doesnt it gives a feel of old mumbai type buildings or DDA flats?
          Balconies r quite small but u CAN fit a couple of chairs. Nothing wrong with the corridor, its much better than todays designs where a small lift lobby opens into 6-8 flats. The GC facing frontage is very good with virtually all rooms having huge picture windows to the GC

          Essentially this has 8 total flats and rather than have lifts in the centre which is the normal case you have lifts in the flanks. So two lifts service 4 flats (ones they are closest to). The wait time will be really low considering these are 8-12 floor units. Since it is a linear layout (not circular or plus shaped layouts of today) the corridor is linear.

          IMHO thats not an issue at all.

          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by ankur.jain83 View Post
            @Redude... agree there are some initial teething problems with LB and some of these may remain on forever.

            I am dying to know d reason of your bashin 3C's so much.
            do you expect other non luxury offerings in noida region to be better than LB...or..LP?

            even PC in WT has a facade and common corridors....(narrow gully like)which was in atleast 10 yrs back in mumbai... take my words... facade, lobby entrance and corridor design of PC is one of the worst that i hv seen in recent years.

            atleast 3C has lesser delays, decent construction quality and design, huge club, prompt customer care and a few nore to its credit.
            Now the words have started to come in right context.... "3C is a non-luxury project" buying a flat of 60L or 1 CR flat does not get you a luxury home...

            Forget about JP... Someone earlier said 3C is better than ATS....

            3C's is nothing in front of ATS... if compared on quality 3C would be rated very deep down in the list and no doubt ATS is in top 3 in terms of quality...

            About my bashing... I am not bashing.. All my email about "3C Ground Reality check" are the emails which have been coming direct from the end users staying or they are in close touch with LB....

            I am just posting them on IREF so that investors or buyers dont go by what has been presented on this forum in last few months..

            I will continue to do so... as and when i get any issue reported.. i hope no end user would mind to see other side of the coin... unless he is just an investor/broker

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Do you have the visibility of so said "Ground Reality check" for ATS and other projects that you think are above 3C. Would appreciate if you can share. We have so far seen only commercial projects of 3C which no one will disagree are best not exceptional. Residential we have only seen the Phase 1 of LB so we can't start judging by "Ground Reality check" of few residents who have moved in. The situation will be same for all project during the initial possession period be it ATS, DLF,LODHA or Hiranandani.... my 2 cents

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
                Now the words have started to come in right context.... "3C is a non-luxury project" buying a flat of 60L or 1 CR flat does not get you a luxury home...

                Forget about JP... Someone earlier said 3C is better than ATS....

                3C's is nothing in front of ATS... if compared on quality 3C would be rated very deep down in the list and no doubt ATS is in top 3 in terms of quality...

                About my bashing... I am not bashing.. All my email about "3C Ground Reality check" are the emails which have been coming direct from the end users staying or they are in close touch with LB....

                I am just posting them on IREF so that investors or buyers dont go by what has been presented on this forum in last few months..

                I will continue to do so... as and when i get any issue reported.. i hope no end user would mind to see other side of the coin... unless he is just an investor/broker
                Redude means real estate dude.. Just wait for real picture in a year with passions of two three phases in lb and LP.. Abhi to suratee rujhan hain picture Bahi baki hain...

                And on optimistic side teething issue is always there in start..

                I appreciate your point and feedback.. But it's too early to judge quality by mere cracks etc..

                Further comparision with ATS and other builders will take times when high density society of these builder also came in picture..

                Also the society with bigger size ticket flats in higher density is always better to maintain in future..

                Till then don't air your view, just highlight the facts so that these facts will help to improve the society with time..

                Further we know what is going to offer by builder
                Let's constructively device the method,of using these resources for better and efficient usage in times to come..

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  Mr Ankur, what are you looking for your 1295 sq ft flat. I have not yet seen the area but am interested if the price and construction are good. Which floor and tower is ur apartment .
                  Last edited by Krishbharti; February 12 2013, 01:19 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Could any one guide me on the current resale price of 2 bhk+ study and 3 bhk apartment in L B phase 1? I understand, possession is being offered now.How is this society in the context of a retired end user? Are these apartments also available in fresh bokking directly with the company?

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
                      Could any one guide me on the current resale price of 2 bhk+ study and 3 bhk apartment in L B phase 1? I understand, possession is being offered now.How is this society in the context of a retired end user? Are these apartments also available in fresh bokking directly with the company?
                      Dear Krish..

                      Resale price depends upon the login price of holder.. It may vary from 4700/- all inclusive to 5300/- all inclusive

                      For example - Take 2 cases e.g for a flat size of 1295 sq feet

                      1) Suppose a person who has done login at 3000/- sells you at 4700/- all inlclusive, and asks for the appriciated price i.e. 1700/- per seq feet in coloured money, then in this case you will have to pay around (1700*1295) = 22 lac in cash and around (3000*1295) = 39 Lac in white money


                      2) Suppose a person has done login at 3900/- and sells you at 5100/- all inclusive, and asks for appreciated price i.e. 1200/- in coloured money, then in this case you will have to pay (1200*1295) = 15.5 lac in coloured and 50 lac in white


                      Now the total cost of flat in 1st case is around 61 Lac and in second case it is around 65.5 Lac but a person might prefer 2nd case because of lack of coloured money

                      So first see all the options available and then decide

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X