Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

My Brother has finally closed the deal after 3 weeks of negotiation.
    Possession hopefully within 12-15 months.2 Bedrrom, Middle Floor. Rs. 5215 All Inclusive. Broker comission seperate and Transfer charges seperate (50-50).

3C panache 2 bhk is going at 5000 psf all incl.

3C zing 2 bhk is going at 4600 psf all incl.

All middle floors

We had a simple condition that we wont buy anything more than 10th floor and payment will be done within a week.

Brokers offers these rates to persistant, serious buyers, whom they know are genuine buyers and not someone making or visiting to ''feel the pulse'' of market.

Whatever you may call them but these brokers are super experienced, they immediately know who is actual buyer and who is not.

When sitting in his office a couple came and talked to him to 10 mins.
    He offered them 5900 psf rate.
    I just kept quiet. Once they left, i asked him, what was that.

He said, such queries come in dozens every day, if we start telling them actual rate then they will bargain on that also. Everyone wants a bargain deal. No one finalises on quoted price.

And we make sure that we dont tell them real rates untill unless we are 100% sure he will buy, else he will go and spoil the market.

How he does that i dont know...but they know very well.

Comment

Senior person in HCL bought 1648 Sq ft 12th fl main park facing in resale on last Monday.After talking to 4 diff brokers he got best rate BSP 5475 + other charges.

Presently he is staying in sector 47.According to him main reason for selecting LB was because of Club

Comment

Now what should one believe...5215 all inclusive or 5475 basic..
        Sanjay

Comment

when we started, we were told 5800 all incl for 2 bhk..that too, less options.

What I figured out from our experience that Brokers even though in competition work together in a way. They are controlling the market completely, they try to keep resale rates in a average range by fooling sellers and buyers.

The way inventories were shown to us, i am convinced 50-60% of this project is bought by Brokers as Investors.

Inventories kept on coming every other day, we were fed up of the calls. Not only boulevard..dozens of options in panache and zing.

Also 2 bhk, small 3 bhk have much less price and demand than 3 bhk Good size units, for some reason.

Maximum resales are happening in 3 bhk 1500-2000 sq.ft as per my broker

Honestly Resale is like buying something from Janpath, everyone goes with a Bargain mind set.

If Brokers are offering 5800 openly in ads, then 5-10% margin they also keep in their mind. They also know that buyer will not pay 5800 immediately.

Resale market is very different than Pre Launch or Launch Booking

Comment

Originally posted by royalcity View Post
            Possession hopefully within 12-15 months.2 Bedrrom, Middle Floor. Rs. 5215 All Inclusive. Broker comission seperate and Transfer charges seperate (50-50).

All middle floors

We had a simple condition that we wont buy anything more than 10th floor and payment will be done within a week.

Brokers offers these rates to persistant, serious buyers, whom they know are genuine buyers and not someone making or visiting to ''feel the pulse'' of market.

Whatever you may call them but these brokers are super experienced, they immediately know who is actual buyer and who is not.

He said, such queries come in dozens every day, if we start telling them actual rate then they will bargain on that also. Everyone wants a bargain deal. No one finalises on quoted price.

And we make sure that we dont tell them real rates untill unless we are 100% sure he will buy, else he will go and spoil the market.

Can you PM me your broker number,I also want to buy an apartment if get a deal in 5200 AI

Comment

Originally posted by Krishbharti View Post
              Checked lb personally today. Phase 1 is definitely liveable but the price for 3 bhk + sq is being quoted as 95 lacs or soPhase 2 will take time though the rates are in the range of 5500/sq ft. Not sure if it will be worth waiting for possession for which there is no guarantee. Folks, any advice in the matter?
              You are misguided, prices for phase 2 is in range of 4800/- to 5200/- all inclusive in resale.. speak to 3-4 brokers, whatever they will say, reduce 4-5% discount from that and then you will get the idea..

Comment

Originally posted by REWizard View Post
                You are misguided, prices for phase 2 is in range of 4800/- to 5200/- all inclusive in resale.. speak to 3-4 brokers, whatever they will say, reduce 4-5% discount from that and then you will get the idea..
                For a change, I have to agree with REWizard, he is right when he says "you will get the idea". If that is all you are venturing for on IREF and not a real home. People like REWizard come up with all these eye-catching numbers because they think they IDEA of how market is performing which is definitely far from the reality. So, keep your spirits up, after all, An Idea can change your life

Comment

It seems the motive/job of 2-3 members is to just post one obnoxious post per page on the 3C threads for whoever is paying them. Everyone will notice that they have ZERO contribution in the entire IREF forums apart from these 1 or 2 threads.

You will notice the following:
                  #1. they do not own a unit in either 3c LB or 3c LP
                  #2. they will not give details of a single deal that happened at their claimed dreaming rates, which are even lower than the rates 1 year back
                  #3. they will not share the broker number or a real person who is selling at that rate
                  #4. they add zero value to the threads or to the IREF community

the objective is simple that the real end-user does not purchase and brokers get to buy these properties at pre-jump and pre-completion rates.

One thing is for sure, all the brokers and financiers in NOIDA are lapping up 3C properties to sell at atleast a 1000/ premium within 12 months. Confirmed by a family friend who is also a successful broker.
                  Last edited by humble_guy; February 15 2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by royalcity View Post

All middle floors

3C zing 2 bhk is going at 4600 psf all incl...no way unless its very high floor..i myself sold my unit in 4800 BSP..

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                      Now what should one believe...5215 all inclusive or 5475 basic..
                      There could be many factors involved in this such as: phase, phase 1A will have higher price than phase2. location, floor. floors lower than 5 have more price than floors between 6th to 10th. other location park facing, entrance facing, wide opening etc also comes in to play, it depends on seller and buyer's negotiation also.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X